Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hi, just joined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:48 pm

I'd be interested in your banners!
I actually planned on making some myself.
New or not, I'm sure it's allowed.

Who wouldn't want cool banners? xD
I know I doooo.

Persimmon Flowers IV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:18 pm
Hello Jessy, glad to have you with us. My name is Ziegler, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I've had a few previous accounts as well but, I'd rather not go into the details since--Well I was very...different when I was younger and now I'm older and wiser now but you could say I've been around for a while.

I'm out of college, and I'm a seasonal landscape artist and pool maintenance technician...Though recently work has been...busy, though I guess that is a good thing haha.

Idk what I like to do really...that is actually a tough one since I really don't have time to do much these days...And yet, I'm kinda dreading winter because that is when I have TOO MUCH free time.

Anyways, welcome and if you need anything feel free to ask.  

vikinghalex

Sparkly Unicorn

o l i v i n e s k y

Anxious Terrestrial

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:47 am
Pwny IV
Hello Jessy, glad to have you with us. My name is Ziegler, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I've had a few previous accounts as well but, I'd rather not go into the details since--Well I was very...different when I was younger and now I'm older and wiser now but you could say I've been around for a while.

I'm out of college, and I'm a seasonal landscape artist and pool maintenance technician...Though recently work has been...busy, though I guess that is a good thing haha.

Idk what I like to do really...that is actually a tough one since I really don't have time to do much these days...And yet, I'm kinda dreading winter because that is when I have TOO MUCH free time.

Anyways, welcome and if you need anything feel free to ask.

//feels insanely terrible
I *just* saw this post! I wasn't ignoring you, promise.
Anyways, hello! I understand the winterslump. During Christmas break I don't really know what to do with myself.  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games