Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:52 am
User Image

With the sun bearing down on this hot summer day, your ears perk to the sounds of laughter and music. Ahead lies an oasis, which has lured others desperate for a way to cool off in this hot summer sun. But there's definitely something different in the water...

Welcome welcome, to my Summer Tiki Bar! This little event will feature a few different aspects, but they're all drink themed!

A little bit of information:

User Image This is a free event! : D Yay!
User Image That being said, you can only win one from the whole thing! That includes all of the events!
User Image Gifting is okay! But the above rule still applies to whoever gets it!
User Image Please be kind to your fellow patrons! ^^ This also means that if you don't win something, please still be respectful of those who did. c:
User Image As a general note, these are only colored to resemble mixed drinks! Because they have pretty colors!
User Image This is more of an fyi, but I won't be present for a good portion of this! I'll be overseas on an adventure, so internet access will be spotty! If you have any questions/concerns, please either see if another staff member can assist you or just PM me directly! ^^ I might be a little slow at getting back to you, but I'll make sure everything gets cleared up!
User Image On that note, if an event/game has a start time listed, it automatically starts at that time! I probably won't be here to start one or two events, but I'll make sure I officially end events! ^^
User Image Also! As this thread won't actually host any events, feel free to use it as a place to post questions!

Phew! That's a lot! Time for some fun!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:58 am
.:.Calendar of Events.:.

August 2: Event start
August 2: Newbie Raffle start
August 4: Mixology start
August 10: Newbie Raffle end
August 19: Mixology end
August 28: Hula Competition start (ends tba)
August 28: End Raffle start
August 28: Watermelon smash
August 29: What's That Drink?
August 31: End Raffle end

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:44 am
.:.Prize Pots.:.

Since this is an only-win-one event, I'll have all of the prize pots (with the exception of one) posted here! ^^

Newbie Raffle

User Image

Watermelon Smash

User Image

Hula Competition

User Image

What's That Drink?

User Image

End Raffle

User Image

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items