Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart Mishima

Angelic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:19 pm
'Ello everyone!
I'm new here and just want to say 'ello everyone in here. I'm getting back into Gaia after a some off stressful months but now feeling a lot better about being back on gaia. And wanting to make some new friends once again. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm
Welcome to the guild! I find a great way to relieve stress is a game I call 7-10 split, all you need is a bowling ball and unsuspecting strangers, goal is to hit both of their legs while they're walking. Hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Heart Mishima

Angelic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 am
Falcon IV
Welcome to the guild! I find a great way to relieve stress is a game I call 7-10 split, all you need is a bowling ball and unsuspecting strangers, goal is to hit both of their legs while they're walking. Hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Lol, that would be a fun way to de-stress. All I got to get is my father and a few of my cousins and my aunt. Because they don't talk to me no more after I moved out and lived with my future hubby because we are getting married next year and they don't like him.
And thanks ^^!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
Heart Mishima
Falcon IV

Lol, that would be a fun way to de-stress. All I got to get is my father and a few of my cousins and my aunt. Because they don't talk to me no more after I moved out and lived with my future hubby because we are getting married next year and they don't like him.
And thanks ^^!

Usually family isn't the ideal pins for 7-10 split, but they sound rude, so bowl away.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

l3utt munch

Friendly Citizen

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am
HI! I am doing exactly as you. I just recently got back into gaia after 6+ months. Now that i'm back i'm addicted all over again. whee Shoot me a friend request if you'd like to hangout in towns or just talk!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:25 am
Falcon IV
Heart Mishima
Falcon IV

And thanks ^^!

Usually family isn't the ideal pins for 7-10 split, but they sound rude, so bowl away.

My father didn't really wanted me after I was born because I wasn't a born but my mother wanted me.
You can say they are rude because its true after my mother pass away my father started showing his true colors towards me along with some other members. I just don't know what to say about them. But I can say this I'm happy that they are somewhat no longer in my life.
But eh I'm a strong girl nothing can really break me my mother showed me how to be strong when time is trouble. emotion_c8

Heart Mishima

Angelic Sweetheart

Heart Mishima

Angelic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 am
l3utt munch
HI! I am doing exactly as you. I just recently got back into gaia after 6+ months. Now that i'm back i'm addicted all over again. whee Shoot me a friend request if you'd like to hangout in towns or just talk!

Sure! biggrin
And yeah I know.. After around thanksgiving I didn't found myself really wanting to be on gaia but I had a few good friends on here and they made me stay but then around Feb I took a long break because of something happen to him and it made me just left gaia for awhile dropping everything I was in.
Now that I'm back I found I most of my good friends left gaia and notice the market place and I was like.. 0.o son-of-a-monkey damn... won't be buying there since I give most of my gold to a friend to help out.
But yeah we should hang out in towns or pm sometime. smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:47 am
Heart Mishima
l3utt munch

Sure! biggrin
And yeah I know.. After around thanksgiving I didn't found myself really wanting to be on gaia but I had a few good friends on here and they made me stay but then around Feb I took a long break because of something happen to him and it made me just left gaia for awhile dropping everything I was in.
Now that I'm back I found I most of my good friends left gaia and notice the market place and I was like.. 0.o son-of-a-monkey damn... won't be buying there since I give most of my gold to a friend to help out.
But yeah we should hang out in towns or pm sometime. smile
Shoot me a pm sometime!  

l3utt munch

Friendly Citizen

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 pm
Heart Mishima
Falcon IV
Heart Mishima
Falcon IV

And thanks ^^!

My father didn't really wanted me after I was born because I wasn't a born but my mother wanted me.
You can say they are rude because its true after my mother pass away my father started showing his true colors towards me along with some other members. I just don't know what to say about them. But I can say this I'm happy that they are somewhat no longer in my life.
But eh I'm a strong girl nothing can really break me my mother showed me how to be strong when time is trouble. emotion_c8

Ah, a passing can be really hard on the whole family. It's good that you're getting past all this well though, we can only grow through hardship.

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games