Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]
[PRP] Getting to Know the Other Woman (Kirimi x Adina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:32 pm
Ruler of Everything

User Image

Kirimi was getting settled into her new home. The black lioness felt so content now that she had found her forever home. The one thing she was getting use to was that it wasn't just her and Imarogbe. There was also Adina, Kirimi was still getting to know Adina and the idea of a family unit, but she was confident in the decision she had made was the right one.

As an attempt to get use to the pride Kirimi was walking around. She figured if she was going to be an effective Constable she needed to know the lay out of the pride. She doubted there would be too much crime in the pride everyone here seemed so nice. But she was determined to be prepared if something were to happen and there was a chase she wanted to know the ins and outs of the pride's land.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

It might have been her imagination, but Adina could have sworn that her paws still ached from her journey to the Likno lands. It sounded silly, sure, but she had been traveling for what she (correctly) imagined to be multiple years in an attempt to find the pride that was rumored to mirror her old one. A few had asked her if it was worth it. And oh, gods, was it worth it.

Right now she was stretched out across a large rock, not a care in the world. As a rogue Adina had to stress about everything. Whether or not she was safe, how she was going to manage her next meal, where she was going to find water. Being blind, she'd had to barter a lot with others she'd met along the way, often times doing strange favors in exchange for something so simple and small as a day old kill. More times than not, her nose led her to carcasses where she would scavenge for the leftovers, grateful for the creature that killed, well, whatever it was that she was eating.

Now that she belonged to a pride, she felt carefree. Almost immediately she had been taken on by an extremely kind male, Imarogbe, whose harem she was now apart of. She had meals to look forward to and new voices to meet. Although Adina still struggled with the lay of the land, that was something that would come to her in time. Worrying about that would do her no good. And so she remained, stretched out upon the rock, staring wordlessly into the air, a small smile ever-present on her lips. Life was good.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:30 pm
As Kirimi made her rounds she spotted Adina up a top a rock. She of course had met the other female, they shared the same den at night with Imarogbe. Although she had met the female and slept next to her at night she had yet to really get to know her. Realizing this was her chance Kirimi changed her course and turned towards the other female.

Once she got close enough to speak without yelling Kirimi greeted the other lioness, "Good day Adina." Kirimi greeted her. She moved closer climbing up some rocks that were close to the one Adina lounged on. It was comfortable and Kirimi could feel the sun heating up her black fur quickly. She wouldn't be able to stay out here too long but it was nice to spend some time with Adina while Imarogbe wasn't around.

"How are you this afternoon?" she asked. She knew that the other lioness couldn't seer that she was blind but she didn't really know what had caused this, had she been born with it? What were the things that were hard for her to? Was there anything Kirimi could do to make life easier for her? She didn't know the other lioness yet but she could already feel a love building up for her.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 pm
When Adina heard others approaching, she often ignored it. Typically, in this sort of setting, they wouldn't bother her - simply walk past and continue on their journey. But the set of paws she heard deliberately changed course to come her way, so she knew they intended to speak her her. Adina waited patiently to see who it was when the kind voice of Kirimi, the other female in her harem. A smile played upon her lips as the other approached, perching herself on a nearby rock. Turning her head to face the movement of Kirimi's voice, Adina shifted atop her own rock.

"I'm doing well, how might you be?" Adina responded kindly. Although she had spent several nights curled up near the lioness, and she did feel rather comfortable around her, Adina did not know much about her. It was strange, how easy it had been to grow comfortable around Kirimi and Imarogbe, both. Adina had trouble with that since her time in the rogue lands, but they were both such soft-hearted lions, it wasn't all that surprising. "Might I ask you to tell me the story of how you and Ima?" Not one for social intricacies (a fallacy of her beginnings in the U'W, perhaps), she jumped right in. "I think I was told that the two of you met before coming here, and just... I'm such a romantic soul," she smiled to Kirimi, hoping it wasn't a strange request.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:24 pm
Ruler of Everything

Kirimi was glad that Adina seemed to be happy have her around. She settled a bit on the rocks finding her position, when Adina asked to hear about her and Ima Kirimi was glad to share. She wasn't bothered in the least that there was no social grace as it was something Kirimi lacked as well so she never noticed it missing.

"Ah well you are partially right, I had not joined the pride though Ima had. I had been wondering my rogue lands having tried to fit into another pride that just wasn't right. It had been my second home in my life and I was beginning to feel forlorn about the fact that I didn't seem to belong anywhere." Kirimi paused not really liking remembering the times before she was here but everything in life had a purpose, everything up until now led her to Ima.

"While I had been wondering the rogue lands Ima came across me, he was on a border patrol. We began to talking and I found myself returning to the pride borders each day just in hopes to catch him and talk with him some more. It wasn't long after that, that I came to live here in the pride with Ima."

"What of you? What is your story? You came from the same home Ima came from before right? Did you know each other before you came here?" Kirimi was still working on finding the balance in her life in a family unit of three, she still felt pains of jealousy here and there, she hoped in time they would diminish.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:26 pm
Adina smiled hearing Kirimi and Imarogbe's tale. It was a simple one, yes, but it was also quite sweet. The obvious affections that Kirimi had for Ima were almost immediate, and carried over in the way she spoke of the lion. Although, Adina wondered how that affected the lioness's perception of Adina within the harem. She didn't treat her in any unfair way, in fact she was rather kind, but was that a front? Adina hoped not, quickly erasing that concern. "That really is a wonderful story, Kirimi. It's so sweet how you two fell for each other so early on." Adina smiled over at the other female, hoping she was making clear that she respected the romantic relationship between the two. Now that the worry was there, it seemed to nag her conscience.

"Oh, yes!" The excitement in Adina's voice at the mention of the Ukuucha'Wafalme was immediately evident. "I had an absolutely horrid start there," she stated, motioning with her paw to her face. "I'm sure you don't want to hear about that, though," she continued, laughing. "After a while I settled in and learned to adore the place. They really were an accepting group, even though their way of life wasn't anything I had known before. Now it's like second nature. I suppose that's what drew Ima and I both to this place..." Adina took a second to remember back to her conversations with her former pride's leader and her old pad, Riad. She had been so lucky to find the pride, just as she was to find the Likno when the Ukuucha'Wafalme disbanded. Coming back, she shook her head, "Oh, no, Ima and I didn't know each other. I wasn't the most social, I'd say. I had my pad - the leader of the harem - and that was it, really. One of the sultan's daughters took to me and that was about the most interaction I had there." Adina laughed again. "Like I said, rough start."

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:18 am
Kirimi's heart softened when she the other female seemed to respect the love shared between Kirimi and Ima. It put Kirimi at ease a little and instead of feeling jealousy of a relationship that existed between Adina and Ima, Kirimi found herself instead of wanting to build a relationship with Adina after all they were mates as well and the stronger the bound between all three of them the stronger their little harem would be.

Hearing the other female talk of her old home and the bad start made Kirimi frown. She didn't want to make the other female tell her of what had clearly caused her blindness but she did hope that Adina would feel comfortable enough to tell her one day.

"I am sorry it was such a rough time for you. I do hope that you have found happiness here." Kirimi hadn't shared her thoughts with Ima yet but now that the three of them were here and they were family. For the first time Kirimi felt settled enough and happy enough to start thinking of starting a family.

With the thoughts of family in her head she eyes the purple lioness suddenly she wondered if this lioness had already had children. From bits and pieces she had heard about this U'W pride some pads had bread over and over again with their banu making a plethora of children.

"Have you ever had cubs?" Kirimi asked, there was no beating around the bush when Kirimi was involved.

Ruler of Everything
So sorry for the super long wait. I got out of the game for a little while now rping seems so much harder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:01 am
Another soft smiled place itself upon Adina's lips as she nodded. "I do think I have," she stated. in reference to finding happiness. "This place is so peaceful, so easy-going... I haven't met a soul yet I've disagreed with." And it was true, it really was - although much of Adina's recent life before finally stumbling upon the Likno had been rather rough, the transition into the pride had been surprisingly smooth. Everyone seemed to have an easy way about them; feeling accepted and wanted as a part of the culture had never been an effort. It just was.

At Kirimi's next question, Adina had to laugh. In no way was it an uncommon question, particularly with her coming from a pride more of less famed for the insane amount of cubs they produced. In some parts, it used to be joked that even rabbits couldn't breed as fast. "Unfortunately not," she stated, her laughter dying down. "If we're being completely honest, I've never felt comfortable with the idea. I don't... hm." Her lips pursed as she attempted to find a way to phrase her misgivings. "It's not that I doubt my, ah, mothering capabilities," she started again, "I just... I suppose I fear that I won't be able to do all I can because of, well, not being able to see." Adina laughed, a bit uncomfortable.

"I've developed really good hearing, which helps me track movements and such, but I don't think it would be enough. And in my last harem, I didn't... I wasn't quite close with the other girls, not close enough that I'd expect them to help much, anyway." Exhaling heavily, Adina shrugged. "I suppose it was rather strange, but no one said as much. I just focused on finding my footing within the pride itself rather than trying to fit into what they wanted out of me, I guess." Her tail flicked idly, reflecting on the situation. Would she do it all differently if she'd had the chance to do it all over? If the pride had never disbanded, would she be a mother by now? Who knows.

nessiaing
No worries! I get busy, too - clearly. xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:55 am
Kirimi listened to the other lioness speak of the way things were in her old home. She felt her heart tighten at the fact that she didn't think she could be a mother and certainly not without help. Kirimi had never thought of being a mother until she found her place here. It was here that she finally made her realize she was home.

"You have us now." She said simply when the blind lioness stopped speaking. "We will all make a family together, even if you choose not to have cubs you will be a mother to mine. We are a unit." she said. She hadn't realized how deep her feelings ran about her home and her family until she had started speaking to Adina.

"You should also know that when you do decide to have cubs I will help you." she said softly leaning in and giving the other lioness a deep nuzzle.

She took a deep breath and straightened her self out, this conversation had been an emotional one but a good one. "What do you say we had back to the den and see what trouble Ima has gotten himself into. Perhaps we can all have dinner together." She waited for Adina's response willing to help guide the other lioness back hime.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:53 pm
It was altogether impossible to hide the warm grin that plastered itself on Adina's face just then. She knew how strange it was to come into a pride such as this and adjust to the idea of, well, sharing mates. It wasn't the typical fairy tale you're raised to believe in as a rogue cub. Never does one expect to end up in this type of situation, and yet here they were. Adina had much time to warm to the idea, enough time to normalize it. She couldn't imagine a happy life without existing in a harem, at this point. But Kirimi, she presumed, was still getting used to it. And it had to be tough - Adina knew - particularly with the feelings she clearly developed for Ima. And so it warmed Adina's heart like nothing else to hear Kirimi fully, genuinely, envelop her into the family she'd imagined for herself and Ima. It meant the world to her.

The following statement as well flooded Adina with all kinds of warm, fuzzy feelings. "Kirimi," she sighed out, still smiling, "You have absolutely no idea how much this all means to me." When the other female nuzzled into her, she pressed into her, returning the affection.

At Kirimi's suggestion, Adina immediately rolled off the rock, landing softly on her paws. She shook out her coat, presuming it dusty, and straightened herself out, facing where she knew the other to be. She nodded quickly, still smiling. "That sounds lovely. Lead the way?" Adina made a mental note to pray to her gods later, thanking them for sending Kirimi and Imarogbe into her life. Never had she been so grateful for such a happenstance - and it needed to be noted.

nessiaing
This can be the last post, or feel free to make another~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out