[PRP] You're Pretty (Kaipo x Chosovi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:51 am
User Image
Kaipo was out and about today. He had settled into his new pack quite well and loved being there but every once in awhile he liked to get out and about and explore the rouge lands. Kaipo had grown up in the rogue lands though his family was pretty stationary he still got a sense of he could see the world. As an adolescent he made the decision to join a pack. He didn't go alone though his brother came with him. It was better with his brother it gave him the sense of home.

As adult now Kaipo had become a bit of a wonderer. He had explored all the places around the pack's land and now was spiralling out and seeing more. Today's place to be explored was a local watering whole. It was mid day and it was busy there were elephant and hippos to one side of the watering whole and some big cats to the other side. Kaipo stood back for a little scanning the area trying to decide where he might want to venture from here.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image

Sometimes decisions that you feel are right end up being the hardest ones to follow through, Chosovi thought as she walked toward the watering hole. She was careful not to bump into any of the other animals as she dipped her head down toward the water.

It had only been a couple days since she left her home.

She took sip after sip, relieving her dry throat. This place should feel like home, she thought. The rogue lands was where she was born after all. She couldn't remember where exactly. It had been a while since she had returned. She thought she would have a warm, welcoming feeling traveling the rogue lands again, but really all she felt was loneliness.

Leaving her friends was a tough decision, but she needed to leave. The pride that she called home was filled with so many wonderful creatures, but it lacked wild dogs. At first it was a new experience learning to live among all sorts of different felines, but eventually she missed being around her own kind.

She looked up from her drink, feeling refreshed. 'Keep your head up Chosovi. You can do this.' She thought before leaving the watering hole.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:03 am
As Kaipo stood and looked around the watering hole, he noticed a dark female wild dog come up and approach it. He smiled excited to see someone of his own species here. He would have been fine talking to one of the large cats here or even the elephants... though he likely would have chosen to avoid the hippos from his experience, encounters with hippos never went well.

He moved towards the dark female, he hoped that she wouldn't mind a bit of company. He came along beside her and dipped his head down to take a long cool drink. He rose his head and used his paw to wipe the water that was dribbling on his chin.

"Hi there my name is Kaipo." he told her with a smile. Kaipo was an overly friendly dog, he had gotten it from his mom. He was always interested in making a friend.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:23 pm
Chosovi looked up at him and gave a friendly smile. A wild dog just like her! She knew that it shouldn't be that much of a surprise to her, but after being away from wild dogs for so long, it was like seeing a familiar face. She wondered if he was apart of a pack or if there were other wild dogs near by. As she looked at him, more and more questions entered her mind.

She took a deep breath and tried to keep calm, not wanting to get overly excited.

“It has been so long since I've have seen a fellow wild dog.” She started. “I honestly thought I would be searching for days to find one.” The loneliness she felt, seemed to slowly drain away.

“Oh sorry, where are my manners? My name is Chosovi!” She said, with a huge grin.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:25 am
Kaipo felt a little bad for the female wild dog. He couldn't imagine spending a great deal of time away from his own kind. Kaipo had spent his childhood with his parents and siblings in the forest and now lived in a pack full of wild dogs.

"Well if thats the case I am glad I found you. Its no good having a pretty female like yourself spending so much time away from our own kind." he said to her with a smooth calm voice.

He moved closer to the wild dog, the watering hole was getting busier and Kaipo didn't want to loose her in a crowd. "Chosovi its nice to meet you. Do you live in this area?"

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:29 am
“I am actually rather use to living around non-wild dogs, so it didn't bother me too much.” She replied cheerfully. “Though the reason I decided to venture away was to see if I could spend time with my own kind. It started off with such a let down! I thought I would run into a wild dog right away. But I feel lucky to have run into you now.”

Chisovi noticed Kaipo getting closer. She could feel her cheeks warm up. It really was too long since she had been around a wild dog. “Oh my home isn't too far away. I've been traveling the last couple days.” She explained, but then frowned. “Though I guess it really isn't my home any more.”

It was weird to say that. She was sure that whatever happened, she would still go back at least to check on her friends, so it wasn't like she was saying goodbye forever. They understood the reasons why she wanted to leave and had wished her the best of luck.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:42 pm
"I am sure that where ever you go the place you once called home will still remain in your heart." Kaipo said it his thoughts drifting back to where he had grown up. It had been a wonderful forest, his mom, dad and siblings all lived quite happily there but Kaipo had wanted more, so he and one of his brothers had branched out and ended up living in a pack.

"It sounds as of though you have lived quite the life." he told her. It was interesting to learn that she spent a great deal of time around non-wild dogs.

"I can help you meet more wild dogs, if you like?" he offered his head cocked to the side. "I live in a pack not far from here, you would be most welcome to come and spend time with us." he hoped that the female would be willing to come and stay with him for a little, he found her attractive and it was honestly the first time he had felt something like this.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:40 pm
His words meant a lot to Chisovi. During her travels, she was sure that she would be reminded of them and the wild dog that spoke them. “Thank you for those words.” She said. “I was very blessed to live in that pride. It helped me grow and helped show me what is important in life.” And right now that was finding her own path to follow.

His offer was perfect, she thought, giving him the largest smile she could. “I would love that.” It would be amazing to see so many wild dogs in one area. She wondered what they would be like. Hopefully they would tolerate her long enough to really experience what it was like to be in a pack. “I will be the most well behaved guest your pack has ever had.”

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 am
Kaipo grinned pleased with himself for clearly making the female so happy. He made a not to himself to keep in mind that simple words could often make someone so happy.

"I am sure you will be the best guess ever." Kaipo said. His pack was pretty relaxed in terms of visitors and no one would worry about her since Kaipo was bringing her in. The thought of her being more than just a visitor passed through his mind. It would be lovely if she decided to stay long term but for now Kaipo would take her just being a visitor.

"All right then, right this way." he said rising to his feet. He turned to start heading back towards his pack. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure the female was following him.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:01 pm
“This is so exciting!” Chisovi declared, her tail swishing from side to side. She stayed relatively close to him as they walked. Soon she would be surrounded by wild dogs. It would be amazing! She did not think she would find a pack so early in her adventure. While she stayed there, she knew she would need to craft something special for Kaipo to show how grateful she was.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces