Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Swag coming in hot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExcuseMySwag IV

Romantic Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:45 pm
Yo whats good fam? I'm new to the family and wanted to say hi to everyone and best of luck in everything! if you are questing certain wishlist items btw i will do what i can to help because i tend to be a pretty generous dude when it comes to quests due to struggling on my own when i had them smile Best of luck and talk with you all soon! (this is pretty much the same post i put on the front page of GD section but didn't see this until afterwards) Im a nice dude and look forward to getting to know all of you guys smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 am
ExcuseMySwag IV
Yo whats good fam? I'm new to the family and wanted to say hi to everyone and best of luck in everything! if you are questing certain wishlist items btw i will do what i can to help because i tend to be a pretty generous dude when it comes to quests due to struggling on my own when i had them smile Best of luck and talk with you all soon! (this is pretty much the same post i put on the front page of GD section but didn't see this until afterwards) Im a nice dude and look forward to getting to know all of you guys smile

Welcome to the family brotha !, I'm Mj/Royal c: ! pleasure to meet you, haha nice ! feel free to add me/PM me (even random things) i will go along with it biggrin i'm a pretty nice person in general people find my sense of humor disrespectful tho LMFAO, but i hope we get along smile i don't judge nor do i look down on others.Hope you have an amazing day brotha !

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:48 am
*Excuses your swag* Welcome! I hope you have a pleasant experience here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:58 am
Welcome to the family!

I'm Faye/Aeris
It's nice to meet you!

I appreciate it.
Look forward to seeing you around.  

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

RelentIess

Divine Demigod

5,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 pm
Welcome! Hope to see you around biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:01 pm
ExcuseMySwag IV

Welcome welcome~ I am not new but I havent been on in a veeeeeeeery long time~!  

Forsythiel IV

Shy Teenager

10,700 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SalmonSays

Friend

11,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:33 pm
Hiya~! I'm Miho. Welcome to the family!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 pm
Welcome to the family!!! heart heart  

Hero lV

Wealthy Gaian

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ExcuseMySwag IV

Romantic Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 pm
Thanks so much all of you! and my sense of humor is super sarcastic and disrespectful at times but funny all in all hahaha. Pleasure to meet such a nice group of people and I'm sure ill like my time here, if you guys are looking for items to quest and are need of a bit of help I'm here if ya need smile got 1500+ items i am trying to sell or give away to those in need so don't be shy to speak to me, add me, ask for help smile have a wonderful day and good luck in your future endeavors  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games