Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hey everyone, I'm New.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoLK_DeViL

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:20 pm
"Hey, wassup, hello"(best greeting ever), emotion_awesome I'm new here and I don't believe we've been formally introduced. I've just joined recently and finally grew a pair of bullocks to say "Hi". I'm 17, a senior in High School and I take small but frequent hiatuses from time to time due to said school. The best time to catch me online would be Thurs-Sun. With all of this being said, I'm looking forward to meeting and participating in whatever this guild has to offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:11 pm
Onyx IV
"Hey, wassup, hello"(best greeting ever), emotion_awesome I'm new here and I don't believe we've been formally introduced. I've just joined recently and finally grew a pair of bullocks to say "Hi". I'm 17, a senior in High School and I take small but frequent hiatuses from time to time due to said school. The best time to catch me online would be Thurs-Sun. With all of this being said, I'm looking forward to meeting and participating in whatever this guild has to offer.

Hello ! welcome to the family buddy, great to have you ! , and ah i see school life haha, well hope you enjoy your time here, don't hesitate to add me/Pm me if anything, or if you have any questions c:. Have an amazing day !~

-Royal/ Mj  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

ExcuseMySwag IV

Romantic Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:53 pm
Onyx IV

Welcome to the family. Need anything I'm here and if you are questing don't hesitate to ask for help.

Add me if ya like and see ya around  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 am
Hey Onyx! Nice to see you here, hope you have an amazing time with IV.

Welcome to the family 3nodding  

Heroes IV

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 am
Welcome to the group! Hope you have a great experience here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:46 pm
Wow i joined this guild because everyone seems so friendly here, My name is Valentino ive been playing gaia since 08 this is my 2nd account because my 1st got hacked a while back. Im not really on that often due to school and soccer and a little bit of fifa lol. Thanks for having me in the guild smile . you all seem like really nice people smile  

JohnGottiSrr

Wealthy Millionaire

8,425 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ExcuseMySwag IV

Romantic Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:16 am
Valentino IV
Wow i joined this guild because everyone seems so friendly here, My name is Valentino ive been playing gaia since 08 this is my 2nd account because my 1st got hacked a while back. Im not really on that often due to school and soccer and a little bit of fifa lol. Thanks for having me in the guild smile . you all seem like really nice people smile

welcome Valentino smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:31 am
ExcuseMySwag IV
Valentino IV

welcome Valentino smile
When do you guys usually hang out at rally or town because ide like to know so i can get to know more of you smile  

JohnGottiSrr

Wealthy Millionaire

8,425 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ExcuseMySwag IV

Romantic Businessman

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 am
Valentino IV
ExcuseMySwag IV
Valentino IV

welcome Valentino smile
When do you guys usually hang out at rally or town because ide like to know so i can get to know more of you smile

in all honesty it is random ima go to rally prob right now idk or maybe towns  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:54 pm
Onyx IV

SEEN YOUR PRETTY
oh sorry.
Hello! Welcome!  

o l i v i n e s k y

Anxious Terrestrial

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:13 am

Yo..! Welcome to the Family cool
It's nice to meet you!
I'm Aeris but you can also call me Faye.

I hope to see you around!
Ah, school T u T
*shakes fist at responsibility*

Onyx IV

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games