Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Nurchama Div - Ifrit Jinn (READY)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:11 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
User Image User Image

Fullname || Nurchama Div
Demon Name|| Nur Chamadim Raz'Div Idan
Nicknames || Nuri
Gender || Male
Age || 16

Faction || Demon
Race || Jinn (Ifrit)

Natural Ability || Combustion
The Ifrit Jinn are created from smokeless and scorching fire, and are able to revert back to their original form.

FEAR Ability || Wildfire Strike (Battle Cry)
Nurchama siphons his inner flame, using it to re-enforce his strike to not only increase the speed but increase the damage. This is basically a last ditch effort if he ends up fighting someone in close range. Sometimes it works, and sometimes the focus causes it to fizzle out.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? ||
After hearing continuous rumors of Jinn being summoned, captured, and sealed, Nurchama knew there was something that he needed to do to further protect himself. It seemed hiding wouldn't be enough, and he would need to go out and train his control over his FEAR, as well as learn some advanced skills to manipulate and avoid capture.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eye Colour ||
Nurchama has fire-red eyes with black sclera. They don't close, per-say, but the color does stand out.

Hair Colour/Style ||
Nurchama's hair is two-toned, with a mix between red and yellow. Although it takes on the look of flames, it actually is not on fire. It isn't too long, but it is wild, and sticks out in all directions around his horns.

Skin Colour ||
Nurchama's skin takes on a dark warm brown/red coloring, with hard scale-like growths on it appearing black like embers. The growths appear mostly on his hands, feet, and where his horns begin. They will expand to different parts of his body as he continues hone his skills and power.

Clothing ||
Inspired by Arab culture. No shirt. He has puffier pants that go just past his knees, before tightening. No shoes. He also has a sash around his waist. Feel free to play with this, but his clothing is minimal to show off his demon features.

Extra Features ||
Nurchama has the classic fanged look of Ifrit Jinn. He also has claw-like nails.

Finally, he has the beginnings of horns growing out from his head. At this stage, his horns really are quite short and simply smolder. However, as he grows older his horns will develop into full, chimney like stacks that steadily burn with his internal, natural flames (see reference for eventual trait growth).

References ||
Inspiration for the horns [ x ]
Inspiration for clothing: [ x ] [ x ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 am
User Image User Image
PERSONALITY

Self-reliant ||
Nurchama has always been the self-reliant type. Preferring to spend his time off on his own instead of around others, he quickly developed the skills needed to get through life. As a result, he is quite competent in his survival skills, and is able to figure out a difficult task much quicker than others. However, this also makes him quite resistant to help, as his pride makes it so he'd rather stumble than ask for guidance. Coming to a new school, this is both a blessing and a curse as he can complete things with ease, but if he has trouble he is unwilling to get the help necessary.

Observant ||
Nurchama's self-seclusion often would not result in total isolation - in fact, he spent quite a bit of time observing both the creatures and creepole around him. Able to hide in the shadows of his home, he makes sure to keep an eye out for things that vary from the norm, being quite capable to notice differences in the landscape and with others. If he meets someone new, he would rather stay a few steps behind or just look them over instead of talk to get to know them, and he often will depend on others to take hold of the conversation. His observation skills allow him to be quite sly with others, but it also is something he uses to his advantage if he ever needs to manipulate someone for his own needs.

Stoic ||
Because Nurchama has often lived on his own, he has developed a high tolerance for hardship. Even if internally he is struggling, Nurchama will often keep a strong front and show no weakness to those around him. If he does fall to his troubles, his emotions will often come to the front and he will burst into flames. It is rare, but possible, and no one wants to be around when he finally shows his anger, frustration, or sorrow.

Insensitive ||
Because of Nurchama's stoic and self-reliant nature, he does not know how to deal with others who are not as strong. He judges creepole who express emotions willingly, and tries his best to avoid them like the plague. If he is facing someone who needs his support, he will tell them point-blank what is going on without concern of their feelings. He will be the first to acknowledge when someone is being foolish or weak, and will often ruin any budding relationship based on his deadpan responses. This isn't for a lack of trying, it simply is based on the fact that he treats others as he often treats himself, and he is much more willing to accept and adjust his faults as needed without any emotional repercussion.

Calculating ||
Being so observant, Nurchama excels in calculation. Call it a demon power, or simply a survival trait, but he is always looking and determining what he needs to do to take advantage of the situation. This allows him to quickly make gut calls that require tough choices, such as avoiding a situation or manipulating someone to get what he wants. Because he has no concern over other's feelings (and feels that it is simply a dog-eat-dog world), this causes a lot of tension among those he first meets. Everything is a calculation toward his success, and he will do all he can to continue to get by in life.

Narrow-minded ||
Like most Demons seem to be, Nurchama is extremely narrow minded. His focus is on success, and he refuses to acknowledge others based on that. His opinions on Monsters and Reapers are extremely judgmental, and he will do all he can to avoid any interactions with them. He will tolerate others, though is quite inclined toward the standard Demon friends. It is very difficult to cut past Nurchama's views, and even harder to become a friend and appreciated by the man. Though not impossible, someone will need to do quite a bit of work for Nurchama to look past his own needs and focus on their own.

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:40 am
User Image User Image
RANDOM THOUGHTS

Strengths ||
Nurchama is very observant, and that is a trait he uses during battle. Though he can get up and fight in one's face, he much prefers stepping back and allowing his enemy to make the first mistake.

Prefers to not make contracts, but will do so if it seems like he will get the advantageous result compared to the contracted.

Weaknesses ||
Suspicious and determined to avoid all magic outside of Halloween. Jinn are known for being trapped easily in seals and with items, so he makes it a point to keep himself hidden from others to avoid any risks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:02 pm
Elyessi

//drools at his horns image
          I've already told you how much I adore them. I like everything you have for his personality and it looks good to me. Maybe get an image to show how his hair sticks out in all directions but I'm sure that someone with art talents will understand what you have.

For his natural ability how long can he be in his original form? And when he reverts does it hurt others around him or is kind of like a contained fire?

I'm wondering where his self-reliant trait comes from. Was his family annoying or does he not have one? Though this is more just me being curious since history is not part of the application.

People should be changed to either beings or creepole (I think that's how it's spelled). I also wonder how he hides in the shadows of his home? Does he just blend in?

Other then that I love all his traits and how the blend together. He seems very interesting and I'd love to see him in action!

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 am
a pet dino

//drools at his horns image
I've already told you how much I adore them. I like everything you have for his personality and it looks good to me. Maybe get an image to show how his hair sticks out in all directions but I'm sure that someone with art talents will understand what you have.

For his natural ability how long can he be in his original form? And when he reverts does it hurt others around him or is kind of like a contained fire?

I'm wondering where his self-reliant trait comes from. Was his family annoying or does he not have one? Though this is more just me being curious since history is not part of the application.

People should be changed to either beings or creepole (I think that's how it's spelled). I also wonder how he hides in the shadows of his home? Does he just blend in?

Other then that I love all his traits and how the blend together. He seems very interesting and I'd love to see him in action!

I guess his natural ability would be a short term thing, because it is with the pin on. His pin basically is like another barrier that prevents him from fully combusting. When he doesn't have his pin on, he is his true form, which is embers, smoke, and all that fun stuff.

I imagine him as always living on his own. Even with his family, he has been a bit of a loner, sticking to himself in the shadows of the caves. It really is mostly about his smoke, so he keeps to a deep, warm cave away from others and tries his hardest to ensure no one comes snooping. There are other Ifrit nearby, including his family, but they tend to keep to themselves once they reach maturity, in my mind.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm still getting used to the lingo here haha

And thank you so much for your feedback :> I'm excited to get him kicking if I get the chance!!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games