Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Burryna De'Rrept (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:48 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Burryna De'Rrept
Nicknames:

Faction: Demon
Race: Dark Elf

Natural Ability: Darkvision, as it sounds all drow can see in total darkness (they even have a sign language to use for max steathlyness)

Personality: Burryna is a totally snob and she knows it. Can be a jerk to certain races and guys in general. She's better than you and she knows it and she totally is better than you so stop thinking about it. It will be hard for her to make friends with guys due to her mother's raising so maybe going to this school wasn't a huge waste of time. Very sarcastic. Can be cruel which is another unfortunate side effect of her upbringing.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Her mother made her, said she needed to get out more and make connections with people her age. To which she protested most of them aren't her age and her mother said you know what I mean.

FEAR Ability: Faerie Fire - An illusionary purple fire catches on the target, distracting them - The Mind T1

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour/Style: pure white, long hair
Skin Colour: black as black can be, okay more black/gray
Clothing Style/Colours: The most practical and skimpy armor, how does this even protect you seriously.
Extra: Elf ears obviously
References: art here  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:30 pm
elvyralani

Hey there, and congrats on your win!

Looking her over, drow might be a bit to cosplay for the shop setting. (Or at least, my understanding is that they're just from D&D for the most part.) It's fine if she looks like a drow I believe, but the species itself needs to tie back to some sort of historical lore from our world since every creature is born from human fear.

If you still want a demon, maybe consider something like one of the fae folk? She could also pass as a type of reaper since she looks more humanoid.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 pm
I'm not sure if they're considered a cosplay race, but since I love the drow so much, this might help you with a solid lore for your character! heart

I personally like the Trow, but I hope this helps you :3

Different types of drow~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 pm
Drow would be considered cosplay HOWEVER, one can simply call them dark elves and hold same basis and it would be acceptable. Keep in mind only that canonly, in her society, while gender may play a role, outside it doesn't- so I would if keeping to DnD lore, put emphasis that she has been isolated or, that her people have a xenophobia/lack of understanding of outside races- itwould be good as then it would adhear both to setting and personal char backstory. :>

elvyralani

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 am
iStoleYurVamps

Cool cool, I'm so use to drow that I didn't realize that they would be considered a cosplay haha
I changed it up to dark elf then and yeah that was the direction i was hoping to take her background, on her profile I'll go more in depth on that!
Thanks for the quick reply vamps <33  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers