[PRP] Wanderlust {Nabila & Phosphor} ~ [Complete]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:09 pm
User ImageNabila yawned and stretched out her limbs before straightening up and looking out into the wide world in front of her. The day was bright, hopeful and full of opportunities of adventure.

The young lioness had snuck away from home once again. Technically she knew that she wouldn't get into any real trouble with anyone, however the others would want to know where she was going and would likely disapprove with her constant disappearances.

Nevertheless, Nabila wasn't inclined to listen to anyone's harping about responsibility or whatever. She didn't have anyone to take care of but herself and those within the pride's lands could take care of themselves.

Looking into the distance, she knew that she would rather be reckless and have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:35 am
User Image It was with a smile that Phosphor was out of the Stormborn. He had come to realize he only needed to attend two more Vikings before he could take the title of Captain. It had never occurred to him that he might make that rank and he wasn't sure what it might have in store, but his little demon inside of him was thrilled at the idea of having other lions answer to him. With that goal in mind, Phosphor joined up with a band of other Reavers that were going out Viking, hoping to add one more successful mission to his collection.

As Vikings tended to go, the lions spread out with good distance between each other to cover as much land as possible while staying within earshot of each other. A roar would summon the entire band, be it treasure found or an ambush to fight back. Phos had had pretty good luck on his Vikings already, so he wasn't too concerned about wandering alone.

After a few hours out and about his nose picked up the scent of a rogue lion. He was pleased to find she wasn't that far of a walk, for only a few minutes later he came upon the monochrome lioness lounging in the sun.

"Good morning," he called out, not wanting to pose a threat. He didn't like fighting when it wasn't needed and rogues like this could often tell him vital information as to other lions in the area or, even better, things to plunder.

Big Hobbit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:46 am
Nabila was happily trotting along, taking in the unfamiliar sights and sounds all around her.

Eventually she came to a point where she began to feel tired and decided it was a good time to take a break. She found a comfortable looking patch of grass and sat there. Staring into the deep blue sky, she wondered where she'd go next until she heard a strange voice.

Turning quickly, Nabila took in the male that stood a short distance away from her. Initially, she felt a spike of fear, but her curiosity overruled her wariness and she decided to engage him.

"Good morning! Do you live around here? I'm not invading anyone's space am I?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 pm
Phos held his ground as the female quickly turned to face him. He gave her another smile and kept his posture relaxed but not submissive, just in case she did feel he was a threat and decided to attack. He wasn't about to run away from a challenge, but he certainly wasn't intending to pose one, either. Her reply had him chuckling softly and he shook his head. No, she wasn't a threat at all.

"Not that I'm aware of," he said as he moved forward again. "I live not too far from here, but you're certainly not in our lands. Just passing through, as you seem to be." He paused a few paces away from her, taking in her appearance. In the pride he had been born in pale colors were associated with weakness and slaves while dark colors were associated with demons. Here she was, a perfect mix of light and dark. How peculiar.

"What's your name? I'm Phosphor," he said, drawn in despite himself. There some something stunning about her deep red eyes that pardoned the white patches on her fur.

Big Hobbit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:42 am
Nabila felt relieved that she hadn't stepped into anyone's home by accident, the last thing she wanted to do was cause trouble on her secret excursions. If she were to ever go missing or show up injured she would never hear the end of it.

"Oh good, just making sure, you never know...," she said as she discretely inspected the male when she came close enough. He was handsome, she'd never seen a male that looked like him. He seemed nice enough and she was feeling particularly social now.

"Yeah, just passing through," Nabila laughed to herself a little at this, knowing that it wasn't entirely true.

"My name is Nabila, "she said, a little surprised that he'd been interested to know her name. Smiling, she replied, "It's nice to meet you Phosphor, what brings you away from home?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:37 pm
Phosphor was glad to see she didn't find him scary or a threat in anyway. He could be if he needed to be, but generally he was a very easy going guy. That just happened to talk to himself sometimes.

"Oh, just out trying to get my next rank," he said with a proud little flick of his tail. "You need to go out of the pride a certain amount of time on missions to rank up. I just need this outing and one more before I get the next title."

There weren't many captains in his pride and he'd be more than happy to step up into those ranks, although he wasn't sure he'd find any lions that would want to follow him out of the pride. Ah well...perhaps he could help Freeborn that were looking to become Reavers get their rank changed.

"What about you, Nabila? Or are you a rogue?"

Big Hobbit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:28 am
"Oh wow," Nabila said with piqued interest. This male seemed to have an exciting life, being able to go out on missions and whatnot. She couldn't help but wonder at what sort of pride he came from that did these sort of things.

"I wish I could gain rank by leaving home, I'd be the leader by now," she said with an amused laugh at the thought. No, she should be back home helping to guard and watch over the lands with the others. While this was an honored task that she was happy to do, it was usually very boring as danger had yet to find them.

"No, I live in a pride a little ways from here," she said gesturing behind her," but I was living rogue for a while, it just wasn't working out for me. Where you born in your home?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 pm
The dark male chuckled softly along with Nabila, finding her comment amusing. Wouldn't that be something, if simply going out of the pride would eventually lead you to become the Warlond?

"If only it were that easy," he said with a grin and a waggle of his brows. He knew some lions that would never been seen again until they gathered enough Vikings to become the ruler of the pride. It seemed much easier, if a bit more tedious, than simply fighting the current ruler.

"No, actually. I was born in a pride a ways from here and it was dispersed just after my mane came in," he said with a little nod. "So I let the winds lead me to the shore and I walked until I found the pride I now call home. I've heard my home pride as regrouped...but I do like it here a bit more than there. Just don't tell them that," he said with a little wink.

Big Hobbit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:02 pm
"Ah, I see," Nabila said in sympathy, "I also lost the home that I was born in. It was when I was still fairly young, so I became an adult in the rogue lands."

More than anything, the young lioness knew what it was to lose your home. Technically it had happened to her twice, but she and her mother had spent such a short amount of time in their second home before it too was lost that she barely counted their stay there.

"Would you mind telling me more about your pride? It sounds so interesting! Only if you have time though," she said as an afterthought, remembering that Phospor was on a mission.

"I can walk with you for a bit, if no one is expecting you soon," she suggested, hoping that temporarily inviting herself along with him didn't seem too forward.

SilverLutz
End next post?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:54 pm
Phosphor nodded slightly, glad he had someone to understand what it was like. He had grown up in his old pride and had just become an adult when it was time to leave, though, and he had found the Stormborn almost right away. There hadn't been much rogue life for him, and he liked it that way.

"Oh of course, I'll tell you anything you want to know," he said as he motioned for them to press on. "It's really a great place for someone like me, there's the whole pride feel to it - since it's a pride after all - but we still get to roam about and be free. I've met a few other of my old pridemates in this place as well, so it's nice to know I wasn't the only one to find it."

He continued to walk as they talked, enjoying her company immensely.

FIN  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas