Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What Did You Do This Summer?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm
Did everyone have/is having a good Summer? I know for me, Summer time always feels so short and there is never enough time to do all the things on my To-Do list.

What were some of the things you did this Summer? Go on any trips? Go to a cottage or camping? Went to a convention?

Share your awesome summer adventures here! cat_blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 pm
I didn't have much of an exciting Summer. I worked most of the time; I worked at a tween spa and taught girl's about inner beauty while having fun doing spa services and birthday parties/camp! Each camp day had a theme, which made it interesting and fun! The kids grew attached to me, which made it hard to say goodbye at the end of camp.

Also, I had/have a few weddings coming up. Seems like all the friends/family members are getting engaged or having kids.. LOL! So I visited a lot of family this summer as well and had our annual family picnic [which is always nice].

Other than that, I went to a carnival, went to a few house parties, relaxed, etc.

I sadly didn't get to go camping this year or to the cottage, but hopefully next year I will!

OH, and how could I forget- end of June I went to New Orleans with one of my best friends! It was so much fun! <3 For those of you who love to travel, that is an amazing place to go visit!

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers