Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
~Haiii~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:13 pm
I am Wuvvie. But you guys can call me Mona, it's very nice to meet all of you!
I'm usually in the CB but I just learned about all of this and I want to be a part of it. ^.^ Don't ever hesitate to message me! I'm very friendly and I'm always here to listen!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:11 pm
Hey, welcome to the group! I hope you have a pleasant experience experience here.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:23 pm
Falcon IV
Hey, welcome to the group! I hope you have a pleasant experience experience here.

I want to as well!
Is there anything I should know specifically about the guild? o:
How do I make myself more known to the people who run this place? c:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 pm
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I want to as well!

I'm sure you will. I don't know what to say about it specifically aside from I've been on Gaia for years and been in a few guilds and it's been the only one that's ever really engaged me, it's the bee's knees and has some of the friendliest people you'll ever find. Some of the people who run this place I don't think you could avoid if you tried haha, we have two skype groups(one that's supposed to be the only one used for chatting, and the other one which is for news but is the primary location for chatting) I would definitely recommend getting in on those. Also if you add the "IV" to the name you can participate in a few more functions which the head honchos usually attend, but you can have fun in the guild without adding it.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:54 pm
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I want to as well!

I'm sure you will. I don't know what to say about it specifically aside from I've been on Gaia for years and been in a few guilds and it's been the only one that's ever really engaged me, it's the bee's knees and has some of the friendliest people you'll ever find. Some of the people who run this place I don't think you could avoid if you tried haha, we have two skype groups(one that's supposed to be the only one used for chatting, and the other one which is for news but is the primary location for chatting) I would definitely recommend getting in on those. Also if you add the "IV" to the name you can participate in a few more functions which the head honchos usually attend, but you can have fun in the guild without adding it.

I've been on Gaia for 8 years, and I've had this account for 5 and I've never changed my username on here.. so that would be a very large decision for me to make, unless I make another account specifically for the guild. Would that even be okay though? I've had a nazi zombie guild when I was like 14 lol but that only lasted a few months. I tried to set something like this up but it just didn't get that popular.

I suppose I'm interested in Skype groups but I'm kind of shy and I wouldn't really know what to talk about!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:03 pm
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I want to as well!

I've been on Gaia for 8 years, and I've had this account for 5 and I've never changed my username on here.. so that would be a very large decision for me to make, unless I make another account specifically for the guild. Would that even be okay though? I've had a nazi zombie guild when I was like 14 lol but that only lasted a few months. I tried to set something like this up but it just didn't get that popular.

I suppose I'm interested in Skype groups but I'm kind of shy and I wouldn't really know what to talk about!

I've changed my username about a thousand times so it was a lot easier for me to pull the trigger, haha. I'm not the most knowledgeable about the nuances of our rules(you could always shoot one of our crew members a PM, only a few of them bite, and most of those ones don't even draw blood when they do bite) but I wouldn't think there'd be a problem with doing that. I take it the guild was you guys role playing Nazi Zombies on Gaia, but I'm hoping on the longshot that you guys wore SS uniforms and bit people on the street. A few of the people in the skype group are pretty engaging so I'm sure you'd find a way to get sucked into their convos. I believe it was Gandhi who said "when in doubt, talk about cheese".

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 pm
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I want to as well!

I've changed my username about a thousand times so it was a lot easier for me to pull the trigger, haha. I'm not the most knowledgeable about the nuances of our rules(you could always shoot one of our crew members a PM, only a few of them bite, and most of those ones don't even draw blood when they do bite) but I wouldn't think there'd be a problem with doing that. I take it the guild was you guys role playing Nazi Zombies on Gaia, but I'm hoping on the longshot that you guys wore SS uniforms and bit people on the street. A few of the people in the skype group are pretty engaging so I'm sure you'd find a way to get sucked into their convos. I believe it was Gandhi who said "when in doubt, talk about cheese".

Well who would you reccomend I PM about the rules? And yeah it was just a silly guild I made for the shits and giggles, nothing to be made serious.

I will definitely bring up cheese xD

So how did you become a part of this guild? :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 pm
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I want to as well!

Well who would you reccomend I PM about the rules? And yeah it was just a silly guild I made for the shits and giggles, nothing to be made serious.

I would probably PM Royal IV about them(most approachable person on the planet) but you can't really go wrong(member list). I decided to read that as "it was just a silly guild where we would wear SS uniform and bite strangers" btw. Just be warned, blue cheese is a sensitive topic, approach with caution, they say it's the politics of the cheese world. I found the guild when I was trying to make a black and yellow avatar in the description of the King IV Anti items, I thought it looked cool so I joined after I bought two of them.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:00 pm
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

I would probably PM Royal IV about them(most approachable person on the planet) but you can't really go wrong(member list). I decided to read that as "it was just a silly guild where we would wear SS uniform and bite strangers" btw. Just be warned, blue cheese is a sensitive topic, approach with caution, they say it's the politics of the cheese world. I found the guild when I was trying to make a black and yellow avatar in the description of the King IV Anti items, I thought it looked cool so I joined after I bought two of them.

omg no please don't think we bit people or condoned any racist behavior!! xD I mean we dressed our avi's a little dark with red arm bands and always made plans to troll towns but it never went through!

I don't know, I would probably talk about mozzarella seeing as how it's my favorite. That and pepper jack.

What should I say to Royal IV?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:12 pm
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV
Wuvvie
Falcon IV

omg no please don't think we bit people or condoned any racist behavior!! xD I mean we dressed our avi's a little dark with red arm bands and always made plans to troll towns but it never went through!

I don't know, I would probably talk about mozzarella seeing as how it's my favorite. That and pepper jack.

What should I say to Royal IV?

Too late, my mind is made, but I'll at least imagine you guys biting all religions and races equally. I believe scientists have already proven Gouda to be the the greatest cheese of all time however. Whatever questions you have about the rules or the guild you can send his way and he'll probably be able to help.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:03 pm
Wuvvie
I'm usually in the CB but I just learned about all of this and I want to be a part of it. ^.^ Don't ever hesitate to message me! I'm very friendly and I'm always here to listen!

Welcome to the family Mona ! pleasure to meet you , i'm Royal / Mj ! if you need anything feel free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as possible smile !, have yourself an amazing day !

-Royal IV  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:40 pm
Royal IV
Wuvvie

Welcome to the family Mona ! pleasure to meet you , i'm Royal / Mj ! if you need anything feel free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as possible smile !, have yourself an amazing day !

-Royal IV

It's a pleasure to meet you too!

I'm so excited to be here!

How are you today?

Wuvvie

Clean Member

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:51 pm
Wuvvie
Royal IV
Wuvvie

-Royal IV

It's a pleasure to meet you too!

I'm so excited to be here!

How are you today?

I'm doing great Mona ! , thank you for asking ! and i too am excited to have you here !~ , it's a pleasure smile and yourself? anything new ^-^?  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games