Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:11 pm
This week's topic is... Organizing!

This weekend, I actually got around to putting some of my clothes away because I've been super lazy about things like this. cat_xp
I have so many short-sleeved shirts. It was exhausting to find room for all of them, but I managed to put together several outfits out of those before stowing them away in the closet. And yet, I still have many more to try and fit into my drawers. Thank goodness I've been able to put most of my other clothes away first! cat_gonk
I'm still not quite done putting clothes away, but I'll try to manage that by the end of the day. cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:53 pm
i organize by throwing things randomly into piles.

it works sometimes, but it is always fun  

beaulolais

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:21 pm
Your attempts at organizing may be for naught if you come across some really organized crime syndicates that extort money out of people by threatening neatness. I've seen it happen a total of 0 times. I know I've seen it that many because I keep organized notes on the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:14 pm
Now that Kumoricon is over, I can finally get things back into an organized manner in my bedroom rather than just having them sitting around here and there, so I could grab them when I needed them.

I have a whole pile of new books I got for free last month that I hope to get through at some point, so I can determine whether I truly want to keep or not. Not to mention, go back and read through the books I already own to see if there's any I want to part ways with.
My collection of books just keeps growing as the years go by. My Dad had already made me a new entertainment center, so I could have more room for both my books and my movies. But I've already outgrown it, lol. xd

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash