Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

Ann here is the Crown Princess of the Mlima Tuokoa and while she's not currently looking for a mate, circumstances in the near future will drastically change that. She does have a few suitors that she's been friends with since she was a cub, but nothing overly concrete and being who she is, she likes options. She still young, naive and well protected from the world (for now) by her younger sister Aalis, who works day and night to ensure nothing happens to her. Easily impressed and easily startled, wooing Ann won't be easy.

Please be aware that there are plots in motion and as the Crown Princess of the Mlima Tuokoa, she is extremely involved in the colony's on-going storyline and so will any mate of her's. Please also be aware that there's a good chance she'll have several suitors at any given time, so your boy might not be the only one trying.

I'm looking for a male non-lion, preferably a leopard, but I'll look at cheetahs and leotahs. He can be a rogue, from another pride, etc. Of course she'd prefer some kind of royalty, even if it's distant (or an NPC pride), just to appease the nobility of the Mlima Tuokoa. BUT that doesn't mean she couldn't fall for someone that's not of noble birth. <3 I may, MAY, consider lions for this. MAYBE. I'd have to be thoroughly impressed by how well they mesh and stuff to even consider it because of the amount of controversy it's cause in the colony.

Colors don't matter too much, but something complimenting just for the sake of looking pretty might not be bad. This is something that I'm looking for long term. Her mate will become her consort in time, though it can also be certed king. ;D Please be aware that it is entirely possible for him to lose his position in the future.

Here's the kicker; she's not fertile. There is no way for her to have kids and none of her siblings are fertile either. So if you're looking for cubs out of this, that's not going to happen, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image

First I have Rion.

His name means traveler and thus he honestly lives up to his name. As of right now I have not fleshed out a background for him, all that he really has going right now is his personality. With that being said, he is very observant and can be whitty if the mood strikes him. He is very helpful at times and believes in pulling his own weight. He doesn't take well to insults and please don't let you insult a lady in front of him. He has very nice manners as well, he holds himself up very properly most of the time. He just likes to relax every now and again.

I really can see him have some sort of a noble upbringing, but his love for traveling took him away from it so he could see the world. I'll have to sit down and flesh something out then. I could see him being like a type of lord, maybe not so much a prince, but he definitely had important family members.

As of right now he has a fling lined up with Lutzs Vera in the Frozen pride so I'm totally okay if your girl and him don't have babies together. XD

Other than that I have nothing else going on for him. ^_^

Annd I don't have a second. Thought I did. None that would compliment her. She's just so pretty!!!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

Here is Haraka, a skittish cheetah whom in which is very very insanely fast. Mostly because he is scared of many things. Even irrational things. But other than that, he can be described as a bit clumsy and awkward. I wanted a plot where it causes him to change in to a hero. In some way shape or form. Or, have him grow as a character in to something that he could feel proud of. I believe in this awkward friendship turning in to something more, able body to be her desired mate. Able to be mended/bended.

He is the most closely color matching one that I have, but if that doesn't suit your fancy,

The Kuroi'Nera. I have a few high ranks over there that could be put up for a suitor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:58 am
This is mbura, he was born to a tough lioness mother and a very unusual cheetah father. Having found it very difficult to fit in, in his mothers pride, because of his very cheetah like body and weedy mane mbura struck out along as an adol. He found a coalition that welcomed him in like a member of the family and he finally felt like he belonged. Unfortunately the coalition dissipated and he found himself alone and lost in the rogue lands once again.

He's pretty fragile emotionally but by joining a place where he feels he can belong again he will become very loving and loyal. He is sweet natured and a bit skittish but he can be brave when needed. He really needs a place to just belong and be loved. He is currently a rogue and he is also infertile.

User Image  

Syrius Lionwing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces