Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:00 am
User Image

Meet Brenna.

She is Ragnvard's aunt but is not really involved in his plot. She is officially a freeborn, but is taking on the Bard rank. (In progress hopefully). Since she can't go out beyond the border of the Stormborn she is looking for a pride male for a fling. If they bond she would be open to mating but it's not nessassary. Mainly she wants to be a mother ASAP as her sister already has a husband and two litters of grown-up cubs. (Ragnvard and co).

She is a classic Stormborn, gutsy, proud and fearless.
Ideally she would want a mature male rather than one recently grown as she herself is no young cub. Her sister has two full grown litters after all and many grandcubs pending...

OOC: She currently has no finished rps and is waiting for her pride app to be accepted. But I thought I'd get a head start on her search thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:02 am
Form:
[img]malformed url[/img]
[b]Soa name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:50 am
User Image
Soa name: Keir
Personality: Strong and curious, Keir is always looking for new things to learn. He loves to figure out how things tick, be it something or someone. He's a bit quiet but dreams of going out on his Viking to become a Reaver
Anything else: This would just be a fling, but he'd be very active in his cubs lives. Also he has 4 RPs.

-throws all the lions at you for all the plots- XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 am
SilverLutz

I very nearly posted her in your thread!! But she has no rps so she won't be a fast fling, plus she has to wait to get into the pride. I adore Keir, thought he is a bit young for her. XD I need more females!!!

I'm going to leave her open for now though, because she can't do anything yet anyway, and I'd like to see if someone older comes along who might be mate material. But will definitely call him a maybe!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:19 am
Tanakako
SilverLutz

I very nearly posted her in your thread!! But she has no rps so she won't be a fast fling, plus she has to wait to get into the pride. I adore Keir, thought he is a bit young for her. XD I need more females!!!

I'm going to leave her open for now though, because she can't do anything yet anyway, and I'd like to see if someone older comes along who might be mate material. But will definitely call him a maybe!

That's fine! He's the last one in the thread so I'm like mmmmmm -shoves him at all the ladies- Let me know if he ends up being chosen for to be her baby daddy XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
Soa name: Daimaishi
Personality: Daima is a lion who knows exactly who he is and what he wants out of his life. He loves nothing more than a good challenge, and often seeks out verbal battles and simple competitions with those he thinks can match his wit. Life is a game to him, and he always seems to come out ahead. Of course, that isn't to say he is incapable of being serious. He is more than able to handle things with the sobriety and thought they deserve when he needs to. He just prefers to live his life without worries or regrets whenever possible. Which is typically all the time, given his tendency to avoid dire situations when he can.
Anything else: GODS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!! But also he has zero rps available for flings right now, so he's in the same boat as Brenna. He'd be a fling, although he might pop in to check on the cubs every now and then.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:15 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image
Soa name: Daimaishi
Personality: Daima is a lion who knows exactly who he is and what he wants out of his life. He loves nothing more than a good challenge, and often seeks out verbal battles and simple competitions with those he thinks can match his wit. Life is a game to him, and he always seems to come out ahead. Of course, that isn't to say he is incapable of being serious. He is more than able to handle things with the sobriety and thought they deserve when he needs to. He just prefers to live his life without worries or regrets whenever possible. Which is typically all the time, given his tendency to avoid dire situations when he can.
Anything else: GODS CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!! But also he has zero rps available for flings right now, so he's in the same boat as Brenna. He'd be a fling, although he might pop in to check on the cubs every now and then.

YES!! I adore Dai, always have. And a GOD! Brenna will be chuffed to bits! Especially considering his domain. We can do all five rps between them if you wanted, or I can throw a few of my other soa at him?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:39 pm
Tanakako
YES!! I adore Dai, always have. And a GOD! Brenna will be chuffed to bits! Especially considering his domain. We can do all five rps between them if you wanted, or I can throw a few of my other soa at him?

All five rps between them would be great! Makes it easier on both of us since you won't have to try to get Brenna rps with others in addition to helping build Daima's rps, and we can get through them faster. biggrin

I don't suppose you have AIM or Skype or anything?

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:50 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Tanakako

All five rps between them would be great! Makes it easier on both of us since you won't have to try to get Brenna rps with others in addition to helping build Daima's rps, and we can get through them faster. biggrin

I don't suppose you have AIM or Skype or anything?

I have skype! It's tanakako009  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:16 pm
Tanakako
I have skype! It's tanakako009

Tossed you a friend request!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers