Male sought for fling!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:59 pm
Hello, I'm NovaCacker (YIU, IN THE BACK. QUIT BOOING OR I'LL TAKE YOUR REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AND TONGUE), and I'm looking for a one-off fling or similar for my crazy-assed lioness.

User Image

This is Lillith, and she is, for lack of a polite term NUCKING FUTS.

She lives in the Aegnor'hini as Nat with her sister Jezebeth, so she's basically barely given enough to live,, does all the work the servants and demons won't, oh, and, before you take pity, she's a 'thing' with her sister to them for basically trying to steal Aegnor land and for trying to eat a male of the pride and kill a female. GOOD TIMES.

Basically, instead of doing an RP ALL BYYY MYYYSEEEELF, I'd like to shake the box and try finding her a male to fling with. Warnings!

1. There will be no mating. Lillith is not interested in males that way. Lillith doesn't think of males as anything more than a fast easy male and maybe a male donor for cubs.
2. The cubs will be in the Aegnor'hini. In short, it's ideal if the male isn't interested in the cubs. The cubs won't know their mother - they'll basically be raised by other families - pale cubs as Sador, or servants, and dark cubs as proper demons.
3. Lillith is ICly accompanied by an Aegnor'hini demon at all times around borders. So any male will basically meet her on the border and be watched by a demon during the RP. She cannot leave the pridal land. Ever. Sorry!
4. No softies. Lillith is wounded currently, and will probably try to bite or similar, despite injuries skirmishing. Sweetheart males risk being tricked and bitten, so it's better not to risk your sweet marshmallows!
5. Pelt doesn't matter. although pale cubs will be sador, Lillith won't really care what he looks like. Nor do the Demons really. But hey, free cubs? Cool.

IF YOU FEEL UP TO THE CHALLENGE... There's no form. Drop an image and a breif on his personality. Please remember the demons might not let her cubs leave the pride to prevent revenge scenarios, so I do prefer the cubs stay in-pride.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:41 am
>____________>
I can't resist offering for her <3
I remember the contest for her back in the old Refilwe days!

User Image
In pride fling? >> Awkward times, mebbies.

Neculai is not a nice guy. He started out as one, but grew bitter and resentful of his gypsy mother (Dem throwbacks) and set out on a plan to kill her. He thoroughly believes he did. His sisters also hate him. Now that he has no focus for his rage, he is just angry and bitter. Joining in the demons, he has become more...calculated. He's still a ball of anger, but he now plots, he doesn't just strike out in blind rage.

He would find her pretty, probably bed her and claim the cubs as his own. He would not give two shits about the sador cubs, except perhaps to assign them to the demon cubs for servants. He is a d**k, essentially.
(He has 3 RPs ready to go)

(As a side plot, I'd love to custom in a cub who looks like his mother. He would literally go blind with rage. He would try to kill the cub, but would be satisfied knowing it would be a sador. Perhaps even try to convince the pride to reduce her to a Nat.)

User Image
I also have Gerasimos.
He's crazy. Like...sadistic crazy. He has two personalities, a childish playful character who will switch to a sadistic murderer in about two seconds flat if you offend him. He is littered with scars and he loves to fight. He'd probably be attracted to her attempting to fight him. He craycray.
(He has 1 RP)  

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:02 am
User Image
Ragnvard is.. well.. Ragnvard. A sly, sharp, physically powerful Captain of the Stormborn. He isn't above forcing his attentions on others and has a velvet tongue which he uses to get what he wants. He won't care that her cubs may be slaves in the pride, since they won't be Stormborn so they won't exist for him. He wont care about her, either. She is pretty and he wants a bit of fun, thats as far as his interest will go.

He also has many many rps, so he is good to go right away.

User Image
Røkkr aka Rook, is a young stormborn. He will be going on his first viking to be a reaver as soon as I get off my butt and do it. He will be part of Svana's young-reaver-only band. A stoic youth he has a sharp mind but doesn't tend to talk too much. He prefers to watch and listen and then acts on his own. If he is picked it would be his first fling. He would be 'testing the waters' so to speak, away from his pride where any poor performance won't get back to his family and pride. She would be considered a learning experience, no feelings involved. He wouldn't even consider the possibility that he might sire cubs with the act.
He currently has no rps  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 pm
I SWEAR I'M STILL INTERESTED GUYS. I'm loving everyone so far; so I might end up calling in the higher authority (Read: My wife) to toss thje plots back and forth with her, sometime soon. I'm totally cool if anyone needs to shuffle or has more males around, ETC! Just wanted to make sure everyone knows they're not forgotten and how grateful and excited I am!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:42 pm
Velveteen Angel
>____________>
I can't resist offering for her <3
I remember the contest for her back in the old Refilwe days!

User Image
In pride fling? >> Awkward times, mebbies.

Neculai is not a nice guy. He started out as one, but grew bitter and resentful of his gypsy mother (Dem throwbacks) and set out on a plan to kill her. He thoroughly believes he did. His sisters also hate him. Now that he has no focus for his rage, he is just angry and bitter. Joining in the demons, he has become more...calculated. He's still a ball of anger, but he now plots, he doesn't just strike out in blind rage.

He would find her pretty, probably bed her and claim the cubs as his own. He would not give two shits about the sador cubs, except perhaps to assign them to the demon cubs for servants. He is a d**k, essentially.
(He has 3 RPs ready to go)

(As a side plot, I'd love to custom in a cub who looks like his mother. He would literally go blind with rage. He would try to kill the cub, but would be satisfied knowing it would be a sador. Perhaps even try to convince the pride to reduce her to a Nat.)

I managed to pin Das down to help me choose, and we both agreed in-pride can add a good twist! It also means the cubs have a parent they can see, and he can dump Sador on some other Sador as he wanted.

WE ALSO REALLY LIKE THE SIDE PLOT - SHOOT IT TO DAS TOO SO WE CAN TOSS IT AROUND FOR PRIDE CHATTER TO HELP TOSS INFO BACK TO WORK STUFF OUT YO IT'S AWESOME.

To everyone wlse, THANK YOU. This was a learning experience and I may likely try again once a female has 4 RPS for a fling!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:01 pm
NovaCracker
I managed to pin Das down to help me choose, and we both agreed in-pride can add a good twist! It also means the cubs have a parent they can see, and he can dump Sador on some other Sador as he wanted.

WE ALSO REALLY LIKE THE SIDE PLOT - SHOOT IT TO DAS TOO SO WE CAN TOSS IT AROUND FOR PRIDE CHATTER TO HELP TOSS INFO BACK TO WORK STUFF OUT YO IT'S AWESOME.

To everyone wlse, THANK YOU. This was a learning experience and I may likely try again once a female has 4 RPS for a fling!

I am so excited by this, eeee! Did you want me to start them a RP together, or do you want to start it?
I will SRP him to get him his last RP so he's ready to go >D (and also start working on a design for my Lari throwback custom)  

Velveteen Angel

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:07 pm
Velveteen Angel
NovaCracker

I am so excited by this, eeee! Did you want me to start them a RP together, or do you want to start it?
I will SRP him to get him his last RP so he's ready to go >D (and also start working on a design for my Lari throwback custom)

Could you? Errands tonight for me.

(I AM EXCITE FOR THIS PLOT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DAS AND I WANT TO POKE WISH TO DISCUSS THE FULL SPECTRUM IT COULD CAUSE IT WILL BE AMAZING SO EXCITE)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:15 pm
NovaCracker

Could you? Errands tonight for me.

(I AM EXCITE FOR THIS PLOT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DAS AND I WANT TO POKE WISH TO DISCUSS THE FULL SPECTRUM IT COULD CAUSE IT WILL BE AMAZING SO EXCITE)

BOOM > U >  

Velveteen Angel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces