Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Cecil Halvorson ~ accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Cecil Halvorson
Nicknames: Ce, Cec

Category: Sun

The Weapon

Name: Malice
Nickname: Alice (by mistake), Mal
Type of Weapon: Shotgun
Former species of weapon: Wrath Demon

Personalities:

Cecil-

-Very friendly- He never meets a stranger and always wants to give someone a chance no matter who they are. This also makes him a little dense when it comes to flirting because he thinks others are just being friendly back.
-Overly trusting- Its his greatest weakness as well as a strength. He wants to give everyone the benefit of a doubt and can be overly giving of his trust which has landed him in some trouble.
-Will do anything for a friend- The closer he is to someone the easier it is for them to talk him into anything.
-Squeamish- Has a slight phobia of blood, it has improved due to the circumstances of day zero but he is still prone to freaking out over massive bleeding.
-Puns- It's okay if he doesn't know how to spell apocalypse, its not the end of the world.
-Helping hand- If he can help someone he will no matter the cost. Even if it means something risky as long as no one else will get hurt he will usually see it through.
-Little bit of a work out nut- He has a routine and he likes to stay fit. There will likely be regrets for anyone that tries to be his workout buddy unless they are prepared to keep up.

Malice-

-Opinionated- Always has something to say about everything and is not always nice about it.
-Short temper- can be easy to anger but at least if the right thing is said Mal can just as easily defuse.
-Curious- Malice has spent a long time asleep and is often curious about everything and anything to the point they are easily distracted. This is also an easy way to defuse anger. Oh what's that? A toaster? You've never seen that right. Look at that.
-Risk taker- The bigger the risk the greater the reward, Mal can often be the driving force behind decisions which can be good at times but also very bad.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?

Day zero had come with its challenges and after battling with the infected and the undying and losing some close friends and family along the way Cecil knew things needed to change. He needed to get stronger so that he could protect those who were still alive, whether they were loved ones or friends. It was then he had been introduced to the hunter's factions and while adjusting has been hard he knows its for the better. He will do everything he can so that he doesn't lose anyone else.

Weapon Ability
Gambler's Chance - Ricochet - A powerful blast that has just as high of a chance of hurting him from the backfire.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: smokey gray
Hair Colour/Style: Platinum gray that fades lighter
Skin Colour: light tan
Height: 6'9" (this has no baring on the picture I realize but I want it here anyway)
Clothing Style/Colours: His coat is something close to a parka in design with sleeves rolled up, blue scarf to match his old jersey, ripped and worn out jeans, a...shirt(dealers choice), boots
Extra: has a tattoo of the number 35 on his right wrist and a series of numbers tattooed on his left wrist trailing down his forearm of the people who were lost after day zero in his faction. Each number is crossed out. 00, 06, 19, 37 . He also now has a scar that runs from just above his eyebrow into his hairline. You can see the damage here to get an idea of where.
References: Reference

Link to Day Zero Journal  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:31 pm
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT THAT HE'S FANTASTIC AND HIS DESIGN IS A+++ also he should hang with October for no other reason other than that they're both rockin the undercut look

inu-mitsu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 pm
MITSU YOU ARE TOO SWEET ;_;

PETER WILL WATCH OVER THIS GIRAFFE ~*IN SPIRIT*~

also too many layers i mean-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:03 pm
kuropeco
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT THAT HE'S FANTASTIC AND HIS DESIGN IS A+++ also he should hang with October for no other reason other than that they're both rockin the undercut look

inu-mitsu

OMG yess October *touches him* Cecil is super friendly so I am excited biggrin

Zyphiris

And omg Peter ;_; and yes you have no idea how hard it was to add clothes once I had the base layer...I was just like why this is a waste  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:47 am
I would just like to say that I find the Fear attack hilariously fitting.

I am still both laughing and feeling bad about that scar at his hairline.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

(I COULDN'T HELP IT!! he looks so amazing xDD HIS HAIR COLOR IS SO GOOD)  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 pm
Hitsuzen

It doesn't look nearly as bad as the scars on his poor belly

himehorse

That gif is amazing omg lol and thank you <3 I really enjoy the hair color  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:34 pm
/Fans self  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:53 pm
He must be from Tennessee because he's the only TEN I SEE!!!

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm
Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

A++++  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:43 pm
Inu-Mitsu
Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

A++++

/gently touches him * A*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 pm
*shouts from the corner* Congrats on your face, sir. emotion_kirakira  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:21 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games