Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
Halloween Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm
ListenBee
I'm wanting to do something.. ..

..Thinking maybe doing a Rena/Keiichi [From Higurashi] themed CMV for halloween.. Not sure though @-@

but i bought myself the Halloween Miku Nendoroid figure that came out last year!

That sounds like it could be fun!

Oh I've never seen that one!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:37 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Tbh. I never saw it until i saw someone get it as a gift.
I was like. SINCE WHEN.. was that even a nendoroid T^T  

Vixxii

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OnsenMark

Crew

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:09 am
ListenBee
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Tbh. I never saw it until i saw someone get it as a gift.
I was like. SINCE WHEN.. was that even a nendoroid T^T

You'd be surprised what IS a Nendo.

Although, I sadface at the fact that there will likely never be a Lynn Minmay Nendo. (Sure, they can have Ranka and Sheryl Nendos, but not the first Macross Idol? pft. sad )

Anyway, getting back on topic: I have to work Halloween, but I'll be bringing my wig and cat ears for a Grumpy Cat gijinka, provided I don't forget. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:13 pm
OnsenMark

You'd be surprised what IS a Nendo.

Although, I sadface at the fact that there will likely never be a Lynn Minmay Nendo. (Sure, they can have Ranka and Sheryl Nendos, but not the first Macross Idol? pft. sad )

Anyway, getting back on topic: I have to work Halloween, but I'll be bringing my wig and cat ears for a Grumpy Cat gijinka, provided I don't forget. sweatdrop

That sucks :c

Yes, go for it! I bet it'll be awesome! I'll be working during the morning of Halloween but during night time, i think i may stay in and carve some pumpkins to place outside for the night. c:  

Vixxii

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Milky Bubbles

Powerful Strawberry

8,975 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:48 pm
I am very excited for Halloweenie this year, I'll be going as Garnet from Steven Universe! I'm still feeling a little nervous about wearing everything, though...I get the same way before conventions come around lmao
I am still working on things, especially the gems for my hands but I am so ready, I get knots in my tummy from anticipation~
Halloween couldn't have fallen at any better point this year, since I work at my school, holidays falling on weekends are ideal for me!

In case anyone is curious, this is currently what I've got going for me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:30 am
Ohhh Milky
I am very excited for Halloweenie this year, I'll be going as Garnet from Steven Universe! I'm still feeling a little nervous about wearing everything, though...I get the same way before conventions come around lmao
I am still working on things, especially the gems for my hands but I am so ready, I get knots in my tummy from anticipation~
Halloween couldn't have fallen at any better point this year, since I work at my school, holidays falling on weekends are ideal for me!

In case anyone is curious, this is currently what I've got going for me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow you look absolutely stunning !!! I was actually planning as walking around as Ruby, with my friend as Sapphire. Unfortunately we didn't have enough money to get everything on time, so I'll be going as Bee from Bee and Puppycat.
I hope you have a blast tonight! I can't wait to see what it'll look like once you finish it as well : 3c

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:27 pm

User ImageUser Image

My costume this year is Bee from Bee and Puppycat !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:42 am
nerdiepi

User ImageUser Image

My costume this year is Bee from Bee and Puppycat !

Quinn I Love the first photo of your Bee Cosplay Outfit. I'm not familiar with the Bee and Puppycat series could you let everyone know more about it. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:44 pm
smithers456

Quinn I Love the first photo of your Bee Cosplay Outfit. I'm not familiar with the Bee and Puppycat series could you let everyone know more about it. smile

Thanks! Bee and Puppycat is a series on the Cartoon Hangover channel on youtube (they do other really cute cartoons too) and it's about a girl name Bee who is in her twenties (i think it's twenties?) who is friends with an alien being named puppycat. Who looks like a cute mix of a puppy and a cat. They go on temp jobs in order to pay her bills, and it's very interesting! There's only four episodes I believe, though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:03 pm
All of you look amazing! I really wanted to wear my Forsworn on Halloween but unfortunately I wasn't able to. So I went as Max from Life is Strange. I hope you all had fun!
User Image

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:43 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
All of you look amazing! I really wanted to wear my Forsworn on Halloween but unfortunately I wasn't able to. So I went as Max from Life is Strange. I hope you all had fun!
User Image

Wow you look amazing !!!! I recently finished the series and ahh, I'm at a loss for words it was amazing emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 am
nerdiepi
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
User Image

Wow you look amazing !!!! I recently finished the series and ahh, I'm at a loss for words it was amazing emotion_kirakira

Thank you! I loved the game but I couldn't stop crying during the ending  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas