[Mate Search] Moooostly Bahari at the moment... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:49 pm
Rennekae

Lol yeah, the pride maps are so crazy now it's difficult to determine where everything is. Honestly he can be in 'any' jungle so picking the one closest to her is definitely fine by me. Makes it more convenient for him too. 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:29 pm
Epine de Rose
Rennekae

Lol yeah, the pride maps are so crazy now it's difficult to determine where everything is. Honestly he can be in 'any' jungle so picking the one closest to her is definitely fine by me. Makes it more convenient for him too. 8D

Lol, That works perfectly for me. And I don't need to get any acceptances or anything so we can start this up whenever. :3
This may seem silly, but do I have to wait for Sikukuu to announce that it's winter before I can roleplay that it's winter? I know we're allowed to back-date rp but I feel like rping in the future is a no-no.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:31 pm
Rennekae
Lol, That works perfectly for me. And I don't need to get any acceptances or anything so we can start this up whenever. :3
This may seem silly, but do I have to wait for Sikukuu to announce that it's winter before I can roleplay that it's winter? I know we're allowed to back-date rp but I feel like rping in the future is a no-no.

I have no idea actually. I don't own anyone in the party pride, is Tal on? I reckon she might know for sure.

Least I think she runs that pride...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:00 am
Epine de Rose

Sabra Knight

That could work. c: I just want them to interact first as well and see where we can go from there. <3 I'm still iffy on if I still want her to have the hybrid fling, but we'll see. Either way he can feel free to fling for a while. lol It could be a slow budding romance if it works out.

Sounds awesome. I can see her getting into enough scrapes to make him work. xD A small accident could be their first meeting if wanted~ Then later on the major accident happens or so if everything goes well.

I do have some Bahari to offer, but it's taking me a while to sort out just who might work. I really love Solomon after all. >/////////>

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:28 am
Epine de Rose

Boop~ Sorry this took me a while to sort out. XD

Okay, for Solomon I would love to offer Quorra. She's a rogue that I've been wanting to put in the Bahari who is very sweet tempered. On the whole she's survived a tough cubhood on her own while still being positive about life. She loves to spin tales as well and often has her head up in the clouds~ <3

Also, would you want me to start up an rp for our leopards? :3 For a first meeting?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff