Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Hitsuzen Vang - Life Hunter (Half Ready?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 pm
User ImageDEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Hitsuzen Vang
Nicknames: Hitsu

Category: Life

The Weapon
Name: TBD
Nicknames: TBD
Type of Weapon: Rifle (WWI Era Probably~)
Former species of weapon: Ghost (Revenant)

Personalities: (Weapon TBD.)

Hitsuzen:
Virtues
  • Compassion - She's not a person who can stand suffering of any sort. If someone is in need, she will offer any assistance she can. If one of her friends (or even a complete stranger) is upset, she will offer a comforting hug and listen to their troubles.
  • Trustworthiness - You can confide in her without worry that she's going to turn around and tell someone else about it. She'd want someone to offer her the same courtesy after all, and she firmly believes in treating people as she would want to be treated. Gossip is a waste of time, anyway. Keeping secrets does not apply if bodily harm is involved or intended.

Vices
  • Doubt - She's confident for the most part. If you question her, she's not so sure. Did she complete her task efficiently? Could she have done something different? Even if what she did was correct, she might still dwell on it after the fact.
  • Fearfulness - Sometimes, this goes hand in hand with doubt. She fears failure more than anything, except perhaps spiders. She worries about the judgement of others toward her work and personal life, even though she's smart enough to know that such things don't usually matter.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Recruited following Day Zero.

Weapon Ability
TBD

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Teal
Hair Colour/Style: Dark Brown; Pixie Cut
Skin Colour: Fair
Clothing Style/Colours: Hitsu has a preference for the color purple, items that are form fitting but comfortable.
Extra: Runic Hunter Application
References: Art & Expression Icons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:01 am
Sniper rifle. Keep Cecil safe.

(EXCELLENT DIVISION CHOICE. <3)  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:43 am

Lovely concept so far, just random feedback insofar as choosing weapons, something to consider (I have found, and always take my comments with a pinch of salt) that its good to try and imagine how you would write a battle with your character and how they would handle the weapons in combat. Sniper rifles are a very cool weapon but you might find that in hand to hand combat there isn't a great deal to write about other than "point and shoot" unless you somehow incorporate a minor close range melee element into the weapon itself (for instance my sniper rifle kid I made sure to add spiky bits so he could hit people with it. Bows have their own interesting aspects like can they hold the arrows themselves? What element of arrow do they use? Can they move quicker with their type of bow, can they fire while running?

I find that its interesting to incorporate the weapon type into the personality of the character aswell as the weapon, are they are quick movement oriented person or would they be happy chilling out for ages in the one place waiting for the perfect shot, and if not, could they learn to appreciate that? Is that something their weapon type could bring to their personal growth?

I AM USELESS FOR SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE SOME WEAPON MUSINGS.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:15 pm
Nothing Yet

She'll try her damnedest ok.

Baneful

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE USELESS WITH SUGGESTIONS OMG. You gave so many, and I really appreciate it! ;u;7

I ended up going with rifle in general, and hoping that whenever I can get her that the artist is cool with deciding the style/type because there are so many types of rifles holy s**t. I feel like between rifle and bow, she'd work better with a rifle. Or maybe that's just be inwardly wincing at trying to imagine myself aiming a bow LOL. I tend to not be very descriptive in RP with weapons as it is, so I doubt that would be a problem either way, as far as deciding goes. :'D  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:48 pm
Decided on male phoenix for the weapon, but pretty much nothing else. :'D Hopefully it's a species that can plausibly be weaponized into a rifle. I also have no idea if and/or how many other weapons were once phoenixes... Don't wanna step on anyone's toes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 am
Thanks to a great suggestion from Zee, weapon species has changed! *u* I honestly think I'll be able to get a better feel for a character for him now, too! TYVM ZEE~ <3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:52 pm
/whispers rifle yes good she should meet Gale OuO  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items