Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] How Do I Even Horse? (Sammy & Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:16 am

Zar looked a little less anxious when he realised that Sammy seemed to finally have gotten the hang of the vines that steered the creature or at least gave some semblance of direction to where it was charging. He tidied himself up a little more and looked as if he'd never even leapt out of the way of a crazed apex mount at all.

"It's fine, it's fine." he said, raising a brow as it stopped.

"And good! Trial and error has a lot to be said for it, are you able to guide it down to the ground?" he asked brightly.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm
Sammy continued to hover, it seemed holding both bundles of vines wide managed to make it level. She glanced down at Zar again waving a bit before quickly grabbing the vine bundles again.

"Ah yeah. Down. Got it!" She bit her bottom lip and slowly leaned forward pushing her hands onto the horses neck, the horse tilted but didn't move till she squeezed her legs again causing it to slowly make its way down.

Eventually it hit ground the horse snorting again stomping about as it paced around in a small circle.

"W-well this has been interesting? It seems if I hold my hands wide it just kinda stops?"

baneful

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:56 am

"I knew you'd get it figured out." he said. He really hadn't had any idea if Sammy would figure it out at all, but it was nice to take a bit of credit for having faith in the ghoul. Still, it was handy she had something to ride on now and something which didn't look too prone to throwing her off any time in the near future.

"You are a little smarter than you look." And it was as close as Zar came to a compliment.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:06 pm
Giving another tug both arms straight to her sides causes the beast to stop pacing, though the act of sitting still seemed to bother it just as much as anything else had.

"Decently enough I guess." Shifting about she looked at Zar blinking, her flames looking rather bewildered at his half baked compliment.

"I... try to be?"

Baneful

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out