Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Not A Lightweight (Falair x Eitri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:53 pm
It had gotten late. Not too late. But late enough that there were barely any others out and about. Most tucked away on their respective clan floors. Safely behind closed doors.

But Falair was still out. Well, she hadn't really left the Oasis area today. Leaning her back against a tall, leafy tree there were a few books scattered about near her bare feet. Her slippers tossed lazily nearby. Each book though was flipped open to one page or another. There were also several medium sized jars. The smell of alcohol wafted in the air from the small pile of empty ones, another pile had several that were still unopened.

She had been pouring over the books she had swiped from the Death library all day. A strange clansman had wandered by and offered to sell her the bottles of booze in exchange for some alchemy ingredients. While Falair had given up on being an Alchemist she still carried random things around with her just in case.

To say the least the Famine mare was quite intoxicated. She squinted at one page of a book for several minutes. A bottle of liquor in her other hand. Eyes lidded half way she pulled her gaze away from the book to stare at the bottle that was now empty. A light mumble under her breath. "I don't know....what Fai sees in this stuff....I would prefer a good hookah...." She hurled the bottle carelessly in a random direction.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:28 pm
Eitri wasn't entirely sure why he'd gone to the Oasis - he supposed he was just visiting all floors to get used to his new home. It was beautiful and it was very likely he would spend quite a large portion of his free time here. He'd wandered in quite far and was admiring all the plants and various creatures that skittered pa- BONK. He went reeling back, hands coming up to rub his head where something had struck him. His weapon was in his hands a moment later and he was turning, looking for danger.

The glint of glass alerted him of the culprit; a glass bottle. He picked it up and sniffed the contents. This was honey wine and he shivered a little. He'd spent a whole week getting drunk on honey wine once before. One couldn't taste how drunk they were getting and it was dangerous. His weapon disappeared and he walked the way the bottle came, stumbling on a horsewoman surrounded by bottle - empty and full.

He cocked a smirk. "I guess I wasn't invited to the party." He crouched by her, examining the bottles. "You're in better shape than most would be after this many bottles. Though, to be fair, it may be a different story when you stand up." He uncorked a new bottle and helped himself to a swig. "I'll trade you something for this bottle. We can discuss terms later."

Yayoi
Sorry for delay. Underestimated how tired I'd be going back to work. XD

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:43 pm
For a moment she was unsure if the Horseman before her was actually real or not. He seemed kind of wavy and she squinted at him. Pursing her lips tight behind her face mask in thought. Well, if he was real he was real. If he was a hallucination of some sort she wouldn't be surprised. While drinking she had decided to have a bit of fun and sample some of the powders in the tiny bottles in her pouch. Ones that she had forgotten what they were.

"Hmmm party. No party." She snapped the book in her hand shut, watching him as he took one of the bottles and just helped himself without even asking. Not that she really cared all too much. Falair dug her toes into the dirt, wiggling them about for a second. Ah trade! Right. She had traded for these bottles. "I have a high tolerance and a mount to get me home if I cannot walk. Though I have not tried so I cannot estimate the probability of needing it."

She leaned her chin in her hand, watching him closely. He wasn't bad to look at actually. "No point in trading on the spot if terms are to be discussed at a later date. Although I did almost trade a War stallion some meat flavoring powder in exchange for his services. Luckily I found out what it was before he took it and gave him something else for his troubles."

LOLTERNATIVE
It's cool~ Wasn't sure if you had gotten my quote since it seemed you hadn't that one time~

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games