Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[PRP] I Will Count Everyone (Trella x Maris)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image

Trella, or Dipper as she was to her family, was laying on her back looking up. It was getting dark out and she was determined to stay out for as long as she could get away with it. She wanted to see the stars come out, to count each and every one of them. She had already started learning the names of the constellations but she wanted more she wanted each and every one of them to have a name.

She lost herself in watching the stars blinking into existence. One at a time coming alive before her eyes. She had no concept of time or how long she had been laying her. All she knew and saw where her beautiful stars.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:08 pm
nessiaing

User Image

"So this is where you are."

Ocean Star padded toward her twin out of the dark. Of the two, Dipper could hardly be seen. Ocean stood out like a zebra on a desolate plain even in the dark. The brighter cub looked over her sister. "What are you doing?" She didn't think Dipper was sleeping. It was silly to sleep out here when there was a perfectly good den with all their family.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 am
Dippers head lolled to the side when she heard her twins voice. A smile splayed across her lips. She turned her eyes back towards the sky before she answered his sister at all. "You made me loose count Ocean." Dipper responded a hint of serious in her voice. She scanned the sky trying to find the last stay she had counted but in the moment that she had looked at her twin too many stars had blinked into existence, there was no way she would be able to count them all now.

She let out a great long sigh, "Do you know how many stars are up there Ocean?" Dipper asked. She doubted her sibling would but it didn't hurt to ask. "They are hear to tell us great things." Dipper continued. Her voice was distant and lost in thought. She would find a way to unlock the secrets the stars held, she was convinced that her and her siblings were uniquely qualified to be the ones to do it.

"Did you need something?" Dipper finally asked realizing her sister must have come looking for her for a reason.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:13 pm
nessiaing

She grinned at her twin when their eyes met. Ocean plopped her bum down on the ground as she watched Dipper gaze back up at the sky. "Count? What are you counting?" Her ears perked up. There wasn't much out here at night. For a moment she thought that she might be counting fireflies, but a quick glance showed there wasn't many around this night.

Surprised by the question, she glanced upward. "Oh. I guess I don't. Why do you want to know?" Ocean leaned, then fell over to her side and rolled onto her back. Pink eyes gazing up at the stars. "Really? What have they told you so far?"

"Hm? Oh nothing I guess." What really more did she need than her twin and sister by her side?

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:18 am
nessiaing
Dippers loved that her sister was able to keep up with her disjointed thought process. "Well this group over here." Dipper said gesturing with her right paw to a selection of stars that almost looked like a heart. "They are telling a tragic love story of a lion lost at see leaving his pregnant wife behind." Dipper said her voice full of energy. She loved getting into stories, one might say she had a vivid imagination.

"There are so many stories up here just look around Ocean tell me what stories do you see?" Trella was sure that she wasn't the only one who could see the stories within the stars. She always thought that she and her siblings were specially equipped to hear what the stars had to say.

magnadearel

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff