Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:59 am
So, I've noticed a pattern with the Maestros, and that's a woeful lack of activity... Amid a couple other things. What this has led to is, after some hard thinking, starting to move my pirates around elsewhere where I might find some more inspiration! And I'm starting with the one who's had arguably the most muse of all of my pirates, Pilipili, because his plot is something that made me giggle at the situation of!

User Image

Hm, he seems to look just a smidge familiar, where have I seen... Those... Oh yes!

User Image

He's the twin of one of my Stormborn, MUNYU! And here lies the IC drama of it - Pili can see he's not getting much further where he is(Not something he needs to touch his seer powers for, it's a matter of looking at the situation with logic), and as much as he'd miss his captain, Jakk, he's been missing his twin even more.

So he's going to do something ballsy and stupid for a pirate, and go to the Stormborn.

What's the point I'm getting at? Somebody needs to bring him in as a Thrall, to catch him... So that when Munyu sees them come back, and sees Pili trailing as a Thrall, he has to face up to the fact his brother's a dirty pirate, and he's KNOWN about this fact and kept it a secret from the pride.

In fact only one other lion knows about it, and that's the priestess Susu. She may fake not knowing, though, but insist on adopting this wayward pirate as her own son and teach him the ways of the pride.

So... Which Stormborn wants to take a pirate as a Thrall, and do any pirates want to follow him?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:34 am
So this is still a thing!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:14 pm
This is not going to be hugely helpful for your getting-him-to-the-Vikings plot. Like. At all. But once he's in the pride, I would love to throw K̄hả at him. For a fling, maybe? Her mum's the goddess of humor and even though she's freeborn she gives exactly zero ******** about ranks if she likes someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:05 pm
Andranis
Mari could do this once she gets Reaver.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 pm
Both sound good! (And the former cracks me up, because 'fraternizing with the enemy' and all that)

Now the question of - Do any other pirates want to follow Pili?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:54 am
I want in on this! No idea how.... I do have a pirate-blooded girl that's plotless... But yeah, that's my only link. Hmm. -tosses all my Vikings at you-  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 pm
-Prods this back up-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:20 pm
This is still open if anybody else has pirates that want to follow! Three of my others, Kanzi, Sokota, and Kleio, are also going!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items