Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of (Ignatius) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:19 pm
11:04 HM: Campus Grounds, Near Monster Dorms

There had been a lot of newbies lately, Ignatius observed. Or perhaps the newbies just seemed more obvious to him now that he was a hob himself. Being in the third class put him a bit of a distance from the first--

Ignatius shook Torsten's hand in return, even if there was a pause of a few seconds while he pondered over the state of the newbies in his head. "Ignatius, lightning elemental. Year three, though." He let go of Torsten's hand with a grin. "Nice to see some fellow lightning students!" Ignatius winked, because it was, actually. Lightning was clearly the best element.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Torsten's eyes light up, much like the little skittering lighting you would see fluttering through a light storm. He nodded. "It is! I didn't think there were others who could command Lighting...my parents had me thinking that only Dragons could handle it properly. If your a year three, you could most likely teach me a thing or two...my..uh...Fear isn't the greatest. Actually...its more like sparklers at the moment..." he pouted. "Its suppose to be a grand storm. Father can call flaming lighting due to his mixed elements...Mother can cause a natural disaster with hers."

He sighed. "I generate sparkles..."

Seiana_ZI

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Ignatius also observed that Torsten talked at a similar pace as Ignatius thought. Maybe speed was just a lightning thing. Made sense. Lightning was fast, after all. He was also fast. As fast as lightning! Hur hur--

"Your control will likely get better with time! Amityville has a way of focusing your abilities," through probably harrowing situations and strange dreams, admittedly, but it worked... "I could help, though my generation is likely different than a dragon's, as a warning." He laughed, albeit a breathy laugh considering he was still jogging in place for some reason. "I am kinda made of the stuff."

Well, that and fear, anyway.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Torsten nodded. "Reasonable enough...but it would still be knowledge I could use for self application. Also, Father says knowing how others use your commanding element is always invaluable. Means that you can figure out how to gain the advantage should you get on the bad side of someone with your same element." He smiled.

Then blinked, a little of his age showing as his tuff flickered for a moment. "Oh...made of it...that's...really cool."

Seiana_ZI

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:47 am
11:05 HM: Campus Grounds, Near Monster Dorms

Being complimented as really cool was enough to make him beam, because of course he was. Ignatius was fairly convinced he was the coolest thing since ice elementals.

"Thank you! I am an elemental, after all." Ignatius stopped jogging for a moment to stretch in place. After a few moments, he started to pace around again, perhaps wanting to get moving. "But hopefully I never get on your bad side. I don't like making enemies!"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces