Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of (Torsten Raijinn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:35 pm
7:00 HM - Wake Up [Torsten Raijinn's Cloud/Dorm Room]

Torsten usually sleeps with his long tail curled around him. Only one student is allowed to enter his room to see him sleep. Usually it takes him around 5-10 minutes, as you would just watch his tail slowly uncurl from around him. His bed head is really something else. It takes him at least another 20 minutes to get his kimono in proper order. Wrappings in place and his geta stringed up...during this time he would also be dealing with his Minis. Making sure that none of them were eating something....or someone they weren't suppose to.

7:45 HM - [Dorm Hallway]

Torsten likes to slowly walk to the dorm's hallway out to the school's cafeteria. This usually takes time as Torsten likes looking out windows as he goes. It seems that he also looks around for someone as he does this long walk...who that creeple could be is a mystery.

8:15 HM - [Outside, Walkway to Cafeteria]

This usually takes him the longest as he adores being outside the most. Torsten was raised in a heavily forested island so this walkway makes him think of home a lot. Torsten will stray from the main path in order to climb a tree or two. Then after leaping from limb to limb he thanks the trees for putting up with him before going for food.

9:30 HM - [Cafeteria]

Finally. Food. Torsten has a simple meal of three eggs, ten sausage links, three slices of toast and a tall glass of Persephone's Pomegranate Juice.

OOC
Torsten is a short lighting dragon. He's going to start seeking out other Dragons in the school soon...he likes naps...and really starting to like Mellow. Journal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:09 pm
8:17 AM: Walkway to Creepeteria

Xavier had managed to trip over his own feet yet again - though at least he hadn't managed to fall on his face this time. He lifted his head, rubbing at his nose, and gave the boil in front of him a rather pathetic and morose look.

"O-oh," he said, recognizing him. "You're, erm...T-Tor, right?"

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's name: Xavier Hollow
Character's faction: Halloween Student - Demon - Raum - Y2
Character's personality: Quiet, scared, awkward, mopey, morose
Character's journal link:

swordofthedarkones

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:27 am

The small dragon was hanging upside down in a tree when he heard the other male. Smiling he flipped out landing lightly. "Hi Xavier~ good to see you again." His tail slowly weaved behind him as he folded his arms into his sleeves. He was genuinely happy to see the other, a small part of his mind giddy about seeing a "brother" again.

Tor tilted his head. "What're you up to?"

kuropeco

OOC
Torsten is a short lighting dragon. He's going to start seeking out other Dragons in the school soon...he likes naps...and really starting to like Mellow. Journal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:44 am
8:17 AM: Walkway to Creepateria

The little dragon was hanging upside down, and Xavier offered him a tentative smile, sweeping feathered hair out of his eyes.

"N-not much," he said, pathetically truthfully. "W-what are you doing?"

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's name: Xavier Hollow
Character's faction: Halloween Student - Demon - Raum - Y2
Character's personality: Quiet, scared, awkward, mopey, morose
Character's journal link:

swordofthedarkones

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:58 am

Tor stood there with his head tilted to one side, a soft smile in place. "Me...on my way to get breakfast. Maybe attend a class or two..."

He recalled a nap he arranged with Mellow later on in the afternoon. It would be a perfect prelude to the end of his day...maybe he could get Mellow to stay the night...he blinked realizing he was in front of Xavier at the moment. Wow...way to be rude, he mentally chide himself. Walking up to Xavier Tor giggled. "I've been playing around here for a bit now tho...did you like climbing trees?"

kuropeco

OOC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:41 am
9:30 HM [Cafeteria]

Hayden and Devoss were hungry, so they headed over to the Cafeteria and grabbed some food. Meats for Devoss and lots of hot things for Hayden. Hot chocolate in one hand and two plates in the other she sat down next to Torsten.

"Hello there." she said happily as she took a bite of one of her eggs and Devoss jumped up on the table, eating one of his sausages and giving a nod of hello towards the boil.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:26 am

Torsten blinked as the ghoul sat near him...he had one of his own minipets out with him. Well...more like it followed him. It was Floof his dust bunny. Tor absently rubbed between his ears as he nodded at the newcomer.

"Morning..." He said as he nibbled at his food. "You...look odd. I'm sorry, what are you? My name's Torsten...lighting dragon."

Not his most elegant intro, but he was still waking up.

a pet dino

OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:31 am
9:15 HM - [Outside, Walkway to Cafeteria]

This path to the creepeteria was quiet. In fact, he'd never even noticed it was here before. While it probably wasn't the best place to set up his table, he made a mental note to return anyway, just to take a walk. He touched one of the tree's trunks, debating whether or not to try climbing it, but gave up on that idea rather quickly. It could only end in disaster.

Quote:
Brenley is a 17-year-old reaper alumnus who likes to pretend he's still a student. He looks like this and here is his journal. Yay.
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
o helo i totally didn't start that rp like i said i would so here i am instead

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 am
9:15 HM- Walkways

Torsten leaped from one limb to the other. Not really paying attention until -SNAP- ....uh oh...Torsten let out a small yelp as he fell to the ground. He would of been in pain...if not for a nice cushion.

Smerdle
I want his outfit...and yes my payback is Bren now has a mini draggy on him...careful, he's heavy cuz of tail xD

OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:21 pm

She took another bite of her food, looking at Torsten with a tilt of her head. Odd? She had never heard that before. If anything she looked much more normal then the others around here.

"I'm a reaper, Hayden's the name. That fluff ball is my familiar, Devoss. It's a pleasure to meet you Torsten. You're the first lighting dragon I've met so far." at least she thought he was.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Had he been mentally prepared to catch a falling dragon, Bren might have done better at it. Instead, he grunted as he crumpled under the boil's unexpected weight, remaining flat on his back as he worked out what had happened. Finally he managed an, "Are you all right?" even though he was quite certain any damage the other might have sustained had been absorbed by his own body.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:29 pm
9:30 HM - [Cafeteria]

It's time for breakfast, holding the tray of treats he entered the Creepateria and looked for an empty table. He was, unlucky that day. As a result, he stopped by a table already sat with two students, one familiar face and one not. "Good morning, Hayden and Devoss, can I take a seat?" The silver haired boil also gave a friendly smile to the boil next to the ghoul. "Be right back, need to grab foods." One would be doubtfully stare at the tray full of spookies and tarts and pies when he said so.

Anyway, unloading the tray, AJ went to queue up at counter. Soon the boil returned with a mountain of foods, literally a mountain that would bury a dwarf. On his left hand and right hand. Easily putting the tray on the table without much shaking, he took his seat and grabbed a plate to hold up some onto it, a much smaller pile formed on the plate, with foods making up a typical breakfast. "You can have it now," said AJ.

What happened next was pretty amazing to watch, with a cheerful yell of "FOOOOOOOOOOOD~", the head plunged into the mountain and the whole plate together with the foods all vanished in a few seconds. While the tail head munched, they might hear some clear breaking of glasses coming from it. "Another plate, Bro. How many times I tell you not to eat the plate as well?" The boil casually cut a sausage into small pieces and held up one with the fork. "I think you don't want to have your food expense cut, right? The plate isn't part of the foods, I've to pay for that, you know." He put the meat into his mouth gracefully and picked up his choice of drink to take a sip.

Too much foods in its mouth, the tail head shook its head in panic. "Sorry for the trouble, I hope Bro didn't scare you." The boil smiled gently, pressing a hand over the chewing tail head.

a pet dino
Since you're on the same table, hello biggrin

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

OOC
AJ's journal
Year 3 Amphisbaena (two-head serpent dragon), white-silver hair turning into red towards the tip, very handsome. Enjoys baking and spars, implicitly like dancing and parkour as well.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm
9:15 HM- Walkways

Torsten sprang up before looking down at the person below him. Oh...nice outfit...reminded him of his Father's usual outfit. He offered a hand to help them up. "I'm so sorry about that!"

Smerdle

OOC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Torsten nodded. "Odd to me, I haven't seen too many that look...well...like a human." he then watched in silent awe as the other dragon came up. Oh. Oh! OH!! He remembered this one...his Father showed him a page in the families archive of dragon bloodlines. Torsten looked excited. "No that's alright!!! I don't mind...my name's Torsten...i'm a lighting dragon!"

He was excited to meet another dragon.

Meegane

a pet dino

OOC

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 am

Brenley took the dragon boil's hand with an amused smirk, shaking it once he had regained his footing. "It's no problem at all, really. You just reminded me why I don't climb trees." This was followed by a small laugh as he brushed off his clothing. "I'm Brenley," he offered, having very vaguely recognized the boil from prom and class and plenty of other places, though they had never spoken. Bren was rather bad at making friends.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff