Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life Of (Iyari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:29 pm
[2:18 PM: Outside Amityville School Gym Creeping]

Iyari had a ravenous curiosity regarding how those of Halloween fought. Given so many skirmishes between them and the humans, they had to practice at least. Yet it was rare that she had SEEN it first hand, given her own battle experience with anyone from Halloween was limited to a single one. Not enough to make any sort of judgement. Well, proper judgement. So far she'd relied on her natural dislike of those from Halloween, but from the battle experience it ignited that curiosity again.

That was how she found herself here, staring through a window trying to get a better view at anyone inside. Or rather, trying. For all her skills in battle, weaponry and infiltration it didn't change her height as she glared up at the windowsill. There was some hope that she could do it without being seen, but the idea failed before it began. What does it matter if they see me? Iyari snorted. She'd already come all this way, so she decided to risk it anyways. Not that she calculated much risk. With a swift pump of her wings, she was up on a windowsill, settling down on it to gaze inside.

While she had no true expectation, the horsewoman stared intently. It wasn't the skills that her War clan had, obviously, but there had to be some sort of reason they had gotten away from Hunters on so many occasions.

Let's see what that is. She thought, her bright eyes staring into the window at anyone inside.

OOC INFO

Iyari Journal: She's a 5' 3'' War Horseman with bright red hair, sharp eyes and an underlying blood lust. She mostly knows fighting, but can't help some curious natures...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:59 pm
The sound of barking and screaming can be heard and a cat-like minipet goes flying past, followed by a dog and then a zombie ghoul holding a leash. The ghoul is holding a leash attached to a broken collar. She pauses for a moment to catch her breath before taking off again.

"Napoleon! Come back here!"

It appears as though she doesn't notice the horsewoman.

Quote:
Sophie's a zombie ghoul who always has her hair in pigtails. She is always wearing bandages in some form. Dorm

kuumeii

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:15 pm
2:20 PM: Outside Amityville School Gym

Sidron had just happened to be leaving the school gym at that moment. The tall dragon boil had been doing a bit of practice sparring. Apparently he needed to up his spar game cause so many people wanted to fight him lately.

It must have been because of his size.

As he stepped outside, he noticed the feathered person sitting on the windowsill. With little knowledge about the Horsemen he didn't really put two and two together in that she actually was one.

"Pervert." He called out as he walked past, heading back towards the Monster dorms.

Quote:
Sidron's journal is here. He's a 7ft tall black dragon who really doesn't care all too much about your problems and likes to read smutty fan fiction/books.

kuumeii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm

[Outside Amityville School Gym]

Iyari was peeping into the window when she heard a commotion behind her. "Eh?" She turned in time to see a green blur run past, after a few animals and she stared where it had gone.

There was a moment where her feathers ruffled and she wasn't sure what to do, but then that word.

"Pervert."

A loud scoff escaped her lips and she jumped onto the ground. "Say that to my-!" But whatever had said it had gone and her wings ruffled up again. That is-! Words escaped her mind and she ground her teeth together, turning back to the green... zombie? Was that the word. Maybe she could help her track down the other.

The mare stomped over. "Excuse me!" She bellowed towards her.

OOC INFO

Iyari Journal: She's a 5' 3'' War Horseman with bright red hair, sharp eyes and an underlying blood lust. She mostly knows fighting, but can't help some curious natures...

Yayoi
She's so going to hunt him down for that haha! XD

LOLTERNATIVE
Pet help yes? o v o

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:03 pm
Sophie stopped and turned to face the woman, shrinking back a little. The ghoul was taller by a couple inches but she recognised horseman - or, in this case, women - easily enough and had fought alongside enough of them to know what they were capable of.

"Er, hello," The barking continued and she turned - the cat-like minipet had managed to climb into a tree and Napoleon sat at the base, jumping and barking at it. "Honestly, he's not normally like this.."

Quote:
Sophie's a zombie ghoul who always has her hair in pigtails. She is always wearing bandages in some form. Dorm

kuumeii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:06 pm
[Outside Amityville School Gym] 2:21

Lan had come by the school to simply pick up some documents and see if there were any hopeful converts towards the cause as per the usual. However, seeing a fellow horsewoman, (war, one she recalled vaguely, knowing they had been in a few shared instances), getting ready to what looked like completely wreck a student?

She was grinning and walking closer, arms folded and just waiting to see what would unfold. "There are no excuses for their ilk, I mean really." Was muttered under her breath.

kuumeii
Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:30 pm
[Outside Amityville Gym]

In the moment before she approached the Halloween girl she stopped, hearing a voice that sounded familiar in a way. Her eyes wandered back to the Conquest horsewoman and she heard her words and she let out an angry snort. "I'm not planning on letting that one get away with it." No excuses, which meant the consequences existed.

"But still useful..." She eyed the other mare suspiciously before looking back to the other girl nearby, her wings twitching in agitation. Her hand barely stayed its wish to call her blade and demand the information from the zombie. "Don't try to stop me." Iyari said with a nod back to Lan, with a slight smirk. "Maybe they need a reminder of what we're truly capable of."

Iyari stared at the girl and crossed over towards, looking back at the minipets at each other. "...Creatures are that way." Iyari thought quickly and glanced back to her. "I need to find the one that insulted me, perhaps if I..." She paused and winced. "Helped... You would show me the living quarters in this place." It was less of an offer and more of a demand on her end.

OOC INFO

LOLTERNATIVE

iStoleYurVamps.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm
2:23 PM: Outside School Gym

Vaudrey had never seen a Horseman before, and he was fascinated.

"You are beautiful," he whispered in awe, completely stopped on his way to the gym, his talons clasped in front of him. The sphinx's eyes were wide and excited, wings fluttering before they settled down against his back, tail flipping from side to side.

He was also kind of awkward.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character's name: Vaudrey Scarlett
Character's faction: Halloween Student - Monster - Sphinx - Y1
Character's personality: Gentlemanly, polite, eager, kind, sweet
Character's journal link: ★

kuumeii

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:39 pm
Sophie swallowed hard at the arrival of the other clanswoman. What the heck.. Napoleon's barking continued and she briefly forgot the two of them, hands reaching up to rub her face in exasperation. Then the first one was talking to her again and Sophie pursed her lips. She could indeed show her to the dorms - there were enough people and security around that she couldn't do too much damage, right?

"If you help me," Sophie paused. "I'll show you were the dorms are, but that's it. Not going to name names. Don't even know who you're talking about but if someone's been rude they should have to deal with the consequences.." She trailed off, not wanting to think about what sort of consequences the other had in store for them.

"I can't climb very well. Could you get the one out of the tree? I'll get Napoleon back on his leash." The collar was broken, annoyingly so, but the Ghoul pulled the ribbon from her hair - which was actually a bandage tied as such - and fashioned it into a loop that would fit around the minis head.

Quote:

kuumeii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:17 am

She hoped the Conquest mare was still there watching.

"Tch." Was her answer to the girl and she looked at her. "...Acceptable." Smarter than the average Halloweener. A grin was her answer to the consequences, that wasn't a concern. Iyari slowly stretched out her wings and used a strong flap to get herself into the tree.

The branch wobbled when she landed and her hand reached out and she grabbed the scruff of the animal. The mare looked back down from the tree to the zombie girl, then to the Conquest mare and beyond... She could see a figure in the distance and squinted to get a better look. There was some fluff to it, were those feathers? Was it another horseman looking her way? It would be worth an investigation... after she had her information to beat down a certain student, that was.

She jumped down and held the minipet with two hands, oddly more gently now. "Now, the living quarters." She demanded, holding it out to her. "...You should let these creatures out more often. Tire the canine so the cat can live in peace." Iyari muttered, her eyes wandering back towards that figure again, meeting their gaze. What IS that?

"Eh." She shook the gaze from afar and stared back to the zombie girl. "Well?"

OOC INFO

LOLTERNATIVE
Don't let that act fool you she luffs the animals.

kuropeco
Such cuute omg presh babe~

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:59 am
2:21pm [ Outside Amityville School Gym ]

"Now now, Lan, those are rather quite rude words for such a lovely, proper Lady!" Salbei teased the conquest woman as he walked on by, having caught her muttering as he passed. The older stallion paused long enough to nod towards the War Horseman, along with the adorable little undead ghoul, before he continued on his way.

Quote:

Salbei is a Famine Horseman. 6'5", wearing an awful lot of colourful fabrics in too many layers.

istoleyurvamps
sorry sorry i know it's late but i couldn't resist!

kuumeii
sorry hi! feel free to ignore

lolternative
sorry hi! feel free to ignore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Her attention was drawn back to the horsemen and she blinked at both of them, smirking back to the Conquest mare from the comment. "Now that is something I haven't seen in a good long while." A short laugh escaped her lips and she loomed over the zombie girl again. Perhaps she'd been too forward... she was still on a mission for revenge after all.

That made her quite dangerous.

OOC INFO

iStoleYurVamps
Kekekekeke

Enoh Love
Heeeya! Acknowledging bby <3

LOLTERNATIVE
Keeping you in the loop! C:

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Lan was always watching. Watching and judging because that's just what you did in conquest. At female student was given a small, very small nod of approval. Was that one she'd seen before? Perhaps. Lan hardly kept track of students once they stopped being of immediate use.

Walking over however she was sure she'd sen the ghoul before. "Hn."
She sounded like one of her aunts. The other student that had called Iyari beautiful however got a smug smile. "Of course she is boil. All mares of war are beautiful. To see them descending upon the battle field is perhaps the most glorious sight one could ever hope to see."
"Come along now, if you must gawk upon her graces it is only right you ask that she allow you to cast your gaze upon her."

Sal's arrival and comment was pointedly ignored. She would have her remarks to him later. A fan pulled from here sleeve, she hid part of her face. "We are all civilized here are we not? I am sure once we find the ignorant fool he will bow before dear.." She looked at the other mare, "Iyari wasn't it? Forgive me, it has been a great age since we last held common ground."

kuumeii
LOLTERNATIVE
kuropeco

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas