Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] a day in the life of (Hera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:00 pm
10:45 HM :: a hallway between classes

Having some time between her last class and the next, Hera had gone ahead to find some place to read the book on plants she'd started last night; it was quite fascinating, although not entirely reliable - it did hold a large index of rare plants but had mis-labelled several of the more common ones, making her question its validity. She'd probably have to do some extra research to be sure one way or the other, but for now she was simply enjoying the book and its colourful renditions of the plants.

She'd found a small window alcove in one of the hallways between classes and had gone to read the book there; it was, while not undisturbed, at least out of the hallway's main traffic and also quite close to her next class. A strategic choice, she felt, so she could spend a little longer reading before having to leave for class.

She really didn't have much plans for the rest of the day after classes; there was always homework of course, and tending to her garden and the minipets that lived in it. Perhaps she should go check on Vaudrey's garden as well? One could never be too careful, after all - even if there were two of them looking after it. There was also the herbology section of the library which still needed to be explored fully.

"And maybe a walk around the grounds after class," she mused out loud. Atlas clicked his mandibles in agreement. "A bit of sketching would be nice as well, yes?"

2:00 Halloween Afternoon :: outside, in one of the school gardens

Surveying the plants, Hera tried to decide which one should be the subject of her sketch; something at the peak of its life, showing the full glory of the plant in question perhaps? Or something further along in its life-cycle, showing the harsh realities of life. "Decisions, decisions," she mused, tapping her chin with a finger.

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Mathias was, as usual for what he considered early in the morning, quite tired. He had only had about four hours of sleep between getting in for the night and waking up at least an hour before his first class would begin. Being a nocturnal creature with classes during the daytime...well, it wasn't always ideal. He told himself that next semester, he was going to have to insist on only night classes.

He had gotten up early enough to spend some time working on a crossword puzzle, one of his few little vices, before class time. With crossword book rolled up in hand and a pen held in his other, he made his way along one of the quieter school halls, knowing just where he would sit down.

Except as he approached, there appeared to be another already there.

Mathias frowned. "Hey, you. Ghoul." He approached, keeping his eyes carefully averted from falling directly upon her face. "This is my spot."

ephebe

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 am
10:46 HM :: a hallway between classes

Hera looked up and immediately noticed three things about the boil who'd approached her - one; his wings and ears looked quite soft, two; he was quite stylishly dressed and three; he did not look happy in the least.

Well, from what she could see anyway. He was apparently refusing to even look at her. "Oh, is it? My apologies; I did not see the written plaque dedicating this spot to your use only." She'd crossed her arms during the retort and was now glaring at him with the beginnings of a petulant pout on her lips.

"And if you're going to come here and be grumpy at me, the very least you could do is look me in the eye meanwhile - I am very nice to look at, I'll have you know!"

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Leva was fond of most green and living things. Also insects. And dragons. Bother in one if possible. Yet spying a vibrant mantid not far off from of the school gardens was a curiosity. Such a larger insect was uncommon. Not food, maybe a new species of minipet, (so possible food)? Yet as she neared, the insectoid demon was pleasantly surprised that it was a reaper by the gardens, looking very insect minded. A smile and a bit of self grooming for a few seconds, (after all, one's antennae could never be too clean) and the demoness went near the ghoul.

"Is that your companion?" She asked referring to the green giant.

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ephebe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 pm

"Hm?" Broken from her musing by a voice, Hera blinked at the other ghoul. "Ah yes - my familiar, or summon - whichever you'd prefer I suppose - Atlas." She gestured to said mantid with a graceful hand. "Mantis familiars are a part of my family's heritage - only a few have not had them."

She moved closer to the demoness, abandoning the pondering of sketch subjects for now. Head cocked slightly to the side, she considered the other ghoul; "are you an insect creature of some sort?" Atlas flew closer to the newcomer as well, curiously buzzing around her in examination.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Leva grinned, fangs pushing against her face where it looked like mandibles were hidden. "A good name. And a good heritage. Beings who exemplify the smallest very most skilled hunters are truly beings who understand the fear humans have due to their flesh forms." Upon remember this was a reaper and some oft had that 'we're human shaped' stigma-

"Not that our races are so hindered by fleshy prisons. FEAR is FEAR after all."
Wings wrapped around her, clicking to hold each other in place like a cloak. "I am a nightmare demon. My clan takes the form of insects, invading dreams and drawing on such simple fears to rattle minds with things of reality and fantasy." A few small clicks of chiten towards the familiar and Leva looked at the garden. "I am known as Leva."

Ephebe
realize didnt link priffles

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:40 am

Hera puffed up in pride at the other ghoul's words, attempting to nod gracefully in reply but perhaps a bit too excited to really hit the mark on graceful - if nothing else, she was at least enthused.

"How marvelous!" She clasped her hands together in front of her chest, imagining a whole clan of creeple like Leva. Fantastically good at compliments and with lovely insect features - what could possibly be better? Well, besides her own cluster, of course.

"I'm Hera - it is a pleasure to meet you, truly! I have not met many others with relation to insects, outside of my family. Are you new to school or have I simply not seen you around before? I'm sure I would have remembered someone as lovely as you," a flowy hand gesture in the air was meant to encompass all of the other ghoul, pretty insect features and all.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Mathias's arms were quickly crossed over his chest, his lip pulled back from his teeth in a sneer. "Vell, now you are knowing. Move along, ghoul." he made a waving away gesture with the booklet that was still held in one hand.

He winced slightly when she said that he should look at her directly, his eyes sliding towards her only briefly before moving away again as quickly as possible.

"I guess you are not bad."

ephebe

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 am

Hera puffed up like an angry cat, petulant pout developing into a full-on scowl. "Absolutely not! I was here first!" As if she was just going to move because some boil came along and commanded her to! Not bloody likely, and she'd have snorted out loud at the thought if they hadn't been in the middle of an argument.

And that might have been the shortest glance ever, but surely he'd seen how magnificent she was even during such a brief glimpse and said argument would now be solved. "That's right, I am beau-- not bad?!" An outraged squawk escaped her lips and beside her Atlas was buzzing in anger; "I am beautiful! Marvelous! Utter perfection in high heels and with hair in perfect curls!"

Quote:
Journal

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm

"Nein, as I have been here many times before now, I vould be saying that is not true! It is my spot." He reiterated, clearly not willing to back down from this petty argument.

At her tirade to do with her pretty looks, Mathias could only shrug his shoulders and grumble. "I guess if that is vut some creeple are liking than...maybe."

ephebe

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Leva's smile was wide- it might have started splitting her face wide open actually. wings rubbing together a happy latter of sounds coming from the outer shell.
"Hera, a beautiful name for a beautiful reaper. And-" She cooed at the familiar. Such a wonderful shade of green. Perhaps the being had yet to take it's full size or coloring. Such vibrancy in a reaper deserved an equally vibrant ally.
"I am new. Though, I hope not ignorant for too long. You flatter me though. I am not even fully grown of even close to my next molt!"

Looking at the school, Leva pondered.
"Do you think there might be other like minded beings here. Like us I mean." Insect friendly.

Even if Leva tended to eat a great number of smaller ones.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:02 pm

"But you weren't here when I arrived, making your whole point moot!" She declared triumphantly, crossing her arms and smiling smugly. "If momentarily occupying a space reserved it for the rest of time, then neither of us would be able to live in the dorms and all the seats in the classrooms would be taken! But we do and they aren't, so there!"

His reply on her looks left her sputtering for a moment, though. "Some creeple?! I'll have you know I'm universally magnificent, regardless of gender, orientation or, or... anything!"

Seussi

Quote:
Journal

Ephebe

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Hera giggled and waved a hand in the air, quite pleased at the compliment. Atlas was equally pleased at the attention he was getting and clicked his mandibles in return, sending warm, fuzzy images to the druidess. "He likes you," she said decisively to the other ghoul.

"There's nothing wrong with being new; everyone's new at some point, yes? I must confess I am, as well. And no, no flattery! I assure you."

Following Leva's gaze, she considered the school for a moment before replying, "yes... certainly there must be so. As I said, I am quite new myself - I must simply not have had the opportunity to meet them, yet. I am sure between the two of us we will discover more creeple of a like-minded kind."

iStoleYurVamps

Quote:
Journal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff