Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of (Malik) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 pm
Sir Reginald mewed happily at Gabby, his loud purrs easily heard by all around. Malik was simply pleased that no bloodshed had happened and that Sir Reginald did actually like his small friend.

"S-see? It's not so bad, right? Besides, we're all flesh and eyes and teeth and we like others. So it's only natural Sir Reginald would to," Malik laughed nervously, waving at the older ghost. "I-I'm Malik by the way. What's your name, sir?" Malik was surprised when another voice spoke up, nearly causing him to panic once more. Earth dragon? Was he...speaking about him? He did have green wings....

"H-hello....if you're speaking about me, then n-no. I'm a demon. Sorry to disappoint," he muttered.

Nio Love

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:36 pm
Nope. Unacceptable.

Someone else was seeing Gabby in a state of slight compromise, and his hand jolted back away from the minipet the moment he heard another voice. Torsten answered the question for him - calling out his name, he gave a quick, shifty look between both boils, and then faded into non-existence without another word.

No one was allowed to see him admiring cute things! NO ONE!!

OpticPeach
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:42 pm
O-oh. Well apparently introducing himself had been a bad idea. He frowned and allowed Sir Reginald to rest back on his shoulder, glancing around one more time to see if he could spot the ghost before sighing and turning away.

"I'm sorry if I offended you," he called out to the ghost, then focused his attention on the new dragon.

"The nice dressed ghost boil was a dragon ghost I think. If that helps you at all."

Nio Love

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:53 pm
"Why you didn't bring Trouble for a walk?" A kid's voice asked. The silver haired boil brushed the side of his arm covered under his zipper jacket and answered: "Because he fought with another student's pet and causing trouble, that's his punishment. He'll still get his pancakes though." The kid voice mused a "I understand" noise.

He was walking his minipets in his break from selling the remaining treats, on his shoulder perched a Glyph. It was tiny but fluffy, the blue gem like eyes blinked in drowsiness, its head nodded and nodded. Alongside was a shiny Daeva the size of a dog, it raised its hand when the boil talked, giving him its loyal attention.

AJ turned around, ruffled the feathers of the bird minipet when he saw three students standing there. "Oh is this a meeting for dragons? They finally set up a dragon club?" He asked, playful red eyes gazed at a petite boil and a tall boil, then stopped on the third holding a adorable fluffy critter. "My apology, Mister, you should be a demon." Having dragon blood within his body, he could easily distinguish dragons and non dragon species. The tail head that was attached to him simply stared at the group of strangers unblinkingly and asked about why the Mew looked so angry.

"I'm AJ and this's Bro, nice to meet you." He asked with a friendly smile, which interrupted by the tail head shoving itself forward. "Dwa, that's my name. My name is nice, don't you think so?"

OOC
AJ's journal
Year 3 Amphisbaena (two-head serpent dragon), white-silver hair turning into red towards the tip, very handsome. Enjoys baking and spars, implicitly like dancing and parkour as well.

xNio Love

xOpticPeach
I muster up my courage to jump in, hope you don't mind.

xSwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff