Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] Day In The Life Of Xiomara

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:52 pm
5:42 AM: [ Xiomara's room ]

"Beep Beep"

Xiomara rolled over and cracked one eye open. She had setted her alarm to wake her up early so that she could get some training in. But as she stared at the buzzing alarm she started to reconsider her idea of waking up so early in the morning. She sighed and hitted the snooze button. Maybe a few more minutes of sleep would be a better idea.

"Beep Beep"

Xiomara moaned and peeked at the clock. Nope not going to happen. It was still too damn early for this. She sighed and reached over and touched the snooze button once again.

"Beep Beep"

Xiomara yawned and looked at the clock for the last time.

"I'm sorry but we have to end this relationship that we have. You are not nosy and it's getting kinda old."

This time instead of pushing the snooze button Xiomara picked up the alarm clock and threw it across her room.

"bang"

It slammed into the wall and broke in a million pieces in a heap of other broken alarm clocks.

"I'lll have to remember to buy a new one later when I wake up."

User Image

OOC

Character's name: Xiomara
Character's faction: Horsemen, War, Y1
Character's personality: She is selfish, vain and confident of herself, and condescending to anyone and everyone else.
Character's journal link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22902807&page=2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 am
5:42am [ Xiomara's room ]

Salbei was on a mission. There was someone from War he needed to find, and so he took the trip to the War level of the Horseman tower. Granted, the old stallion's sense of direction was as bad as ever, so it took him a moment to actually find their living quarters, but he did. Next came the seemingly impossible task of finding the room he needed…but along the way, he heard a few shrill beeps, followed by a crash and a smash of something thrown and broken. He paused by the door that held the noise, and eventually moved towards it.

There was a knock on Xiomara's door.

"Are you alright?"

Quote:

Salbei is a Famine Horseman. 6'5", wearing an awful lot of colourful fabrics in too many layers.

xdeathxbyxlovex

Enoh Love
Crew

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm
5:42am [ Xiomara's room ]

"ahh"

Xiomara was so startled that she putted her hands under her pillow and took out her bow and arrow. She always kept a weapon nearby her just in case she need to fight.

She got up and opened the door. The person on the other side of the door was another horsemen. Xiomara didn't really pay much attention to the other horsemen's, only if they payed attention to her. She cocked her head to the side and took in the sight before her.

"Why yes I'm alright."

The very colorful looking famine horsemen looked lost. Xiomara wasn't the kind to help someone in need but this did seem like a good excuse to get out of the bed.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:34 pm
5:42am [Xiomara's Room]

"I'm glad." The older Horseman smiled sincerely: he really did mean it. When she inevitably turned the question back to him, he simply shook his head, the trinkets in his hair chiming lightly under the move. "No, I was just on my way to meet someone else when I heard the commotion." He still had no idea what it had been, but as long as she was okay, it didn't seem to matter.

"I thought I would check to make sure you were well." There was a small pause. "It seems you are indeed, and so I will be on my way. Good day, Miss!"

He then left, leaving her to her morning.

xdeathxbyxlovex

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas