Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP ] A Day In The Life... (Kaguya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:09 pm
7:49 Halloween Evening
Amityville Springs

There was nothing better than spending a cool evening at the Springs. With her homework of the day completed and classes long behind her Kaguya felt a chill running through her bones. She’d decided that a dip in the springs would be just the thing to cure it. First though, essentials needed to be brought along! Kaguya made some tea for herself whom she placed into a thermos to keep it warm and then grabbed some of the left over mocha she had bought earlier that week. Hopefully there wouldn’t be anyone around and she could enjoy the warmth with some snacks.

Leaving the Ghost Dorms behind with her small bag, Kaguya headed for the Undead Dorms and then went behind them where the springs were located. She was going to have a go at the saltwater springs this time around preferring those to the others offered. Placing her bag into one of the lockers, Kaguya undressed and grabbed a robe before heading to the showers to clean up the days dirt away. Once done she headed back to her locker to quickly grab her items before anyone saw and then went to the pools. She hide them under her towels which she kept by the side of the spring and slipped into the warm waters.

With the light mist wafting out of the warm water into the cooler air, Kaguya hadn’t seen anyone else in the springs. Hopefully no one would mind that she’d brought along some tea, worst case she had some mochi she could bribe them with.

Quote:
Kaguya is a Y1 kuchisake-onna student, she has tea and mochi to share!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:31 pm
8:00 Halloween Evening
Amityville Springs

Hera had been enjoying the springs, luxuriating in the hot water after a day of classes, homework and garden maintenance. Once in a while it was quite nice to do something purely for the luxury of it; really, she should start doing so more often. All work and no play was bound to get boring fast.

Leaning back, with her eyes closed and rose-coloured hair floating in the water around her she almost missed the sound of someone else entering the spring - had it not been for Atlas alerting her, that was.

"Hmm?" She hummed, cracking open an eye. Ah yes, there really was another person entering the spring - a ghoul, if Atlas was to be believed. He did not enjoy getting wet wings and had settled on a perch nearby; quite handy for keeping watch, as well.

Stretching out the kinks in her back, the druidess decided that perhaps a bit of company might be nice after all. Moving closer to the other ghoul, she daintily cleared her throat once within hearing reach and offered a "good evening," to her.

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

Tasinei

Ephebe

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:13 am
8:01 Halloween Evening
Amityville Springs

Kaguya turned before she opened her eyes to look at the other girl. She dimmed just a little in tangibility before offering the girl a small smile.

“Good evening,” Kaguya dipped her head a little bit in greeting. “I didn’t think there was anyone else in the springs. I’m Kaguya.”

Did she offer her mochi? It would be rude if she stuffed face while the other watched her. Better to share. Turning slightly to slip a hand under her towels, Kaguya removed the mochi box and opened it up to leave on the side of the spring.

“Would you like some candy? I also have tea if you’d like, I do not mind sharing.”

Quote:
Kaguya is a Y1 kuchisake-onna student, she has tea and mochi to share!

Ephebe
Sorry this took so long! Was gone all day yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:19 pm
[8:06 HE: Amityville Springs]

It was a part of the school she'd never been as she hopped on poles, gritting her teeth as she opened her wings to leap between them. Sheer annoyance was on her face. Of all of the times to choose to come to the school, it had been on a day like that and she'd been insulted for doing something completely harmless.

"When I find him I'll show him what harm really is." She grunted to herself and leaped into the air ... completely misjudging her next landing place and landing in water, splashing it up as she floundered slightly, slowly standing in the water while she fumed.

"What the hell am I in?" Her red hair was swept over her head, her wings completely soaked and she stood, confused and angry. Why do things like this keep happening to me?! The warrior mare snorted and looked around. Hopefully no one had seen it.

OOC INFO

Iyari Journal: She's a 5' 3'' War Horseman with bright red hair, sharp eyes and an underlying blood lust. She mostly knows fighting, but can't help some curious natures...

Tasinei
Just dropping in~! Feel free to ignore.

Ephebe
Just dropping in~! Feel free to ignore.

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 pm
8:02 Halloween Evening
Amityville Springs

"Ah well, I was just..." Hera made a graceful hand gesture back in the direction she'd just come from, "relaxing. I am Hera, first year at Amityville Academy."

And then the other ghoul made the offer of tea and candy, and there was no way she was gonna resist that, so the druidess drew closer still, settling herself next to Kaguya.

"That would be fantastic! What better for an evening at the spring?" Which was probably why the other ghoul had brought it in the first place. Reaching out to take a piece of candy, she happily took a bite. This was... not like any candy she'd ever eaten before. "What is this?" She asked, looking somewhat quizzically at the half-eaten treat.

Quote:
Hera is a 14 year old druidess, 160 cm tall and quite colourful in appearance - is always followed by her familiar, Atlas.
Journal

Tasinei
no worries at all! I'm sorry for slow reply as well ;; <3333

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas