Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A day in the life of Lou

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:26 pm
Character Description: A sassy, speak-your-mind kind of vampire with an eye for ladies and monochromatic style. He refuses to tell lies even though, sometimes, he really should.

Appearance:
6'3" (I think), short black hair with two white tufts that curl like horns, spiral irises, pale white skin, and stripes. So many stripes. Always smiling.

Picture

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:34 pm
10:00 AM: Rolling out fashionably late - [Undead Dorms]

Like the badass he was, Lou swung the decrepit door to his dorm open with vigor. "Good morning, assholes!" He shouted to anything or anyone who could hear, which should've been the whole building.

The vampire took in a deep, unneeded breath and puffed his chest out as he sauntered down the hall towards the stairs, slamming the door with the heel of his designer shoes as he left. When he reached the stairs, Lou's permanent grin widened, taking his unlife, once again, into his hands as he dared to slide down the rail... Which he broke half-way through his descent. The rest of the trip was quick and abrupt as he fell to the first floor.

He was still grinning.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:45 pm
10:00 AM

The sudden shout had attracted Sludge, who had been skulking around the undead dorms because he could.

He saw the vampire slide down the rails, watched him lay on the ground grinning, before hopping on the rail just like Lou did.

It ended just as well, with him falling off the end.

Quote:

Sludge is a Y1 xenomorph monster who can barely speak. Is not very smart.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:07 am
[10:00 am - Dorms]

"I hope you know you'd have to pay for that..." she passed by the scene, completely unamused. The undead dorms were cold enough for her liking... and probably could sustain a quick fix of her making.

An icy balustrade was created in place of the broken rail, which would probably stay in place long enough before the gnomes came to fix it. Unless someone started licking it, but why would you?

Sexy Cocaine
Frost demon alumni lady passing by 8D

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:57 pm
[Dorms]

Lou looked pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face, literally, drop in on him. "My dim-witted compatriot!" He shouted and rose from where he lay, looking no worse for wear himself. It looked like he might pull the monster in for a hug but... Decided on a friendly pat on the shoulders instead. "Ah. A pleasure to see you haven't changed."

His head snapped to the side when a feminine voice caught his ears. "Haha! That's where you're wrong. How will I pay if I have no money?" Flawless logic. The sound of crackling ice behind him caught his ears, looking back slowly at a sparkling piece of ice. "Well I bet you're one frigid b***h then." Cue trademark wink. "It's alright baby, I can make you melt."

Zyphiris
imsosorry

poke mattix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 pm
Dorms

Rising as well, Sludge blinked as a hand was placed on his shoulder. What the heck was the other boil doing? Somewhat confused, he also placed a hand on lou's shoulder in turn, then looked as a shiny new rail had been placed, but this one was made of ice.

Ignoring Lou's comments to the ghoul, he sniffed at the new rail, before trying to lick it.

His tongue got stuck real fast, leaving the boil to hiss in displeasure trying to pull away.

Quote:

Sludge is a Y1 xenomorph monster who can barely speak. Is not very smart.

Sexy Cocaine
Oh

Zyphiris
Whoops

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 pm
[Dorms]

"Oh I'm sure the school will have other alternatives for you in that case," she gave a casual smile. The next comment earned him a deadpanned stare.

"No need for that." A glance over to where Sludge was. "But I suppose he could use that help instead."

Why, Sludge, Why.

Sexy Cocaine
Never be

poke mattix
looking forward to some tongue on tongue action I mean-

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items