Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (Ivar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:04 am
[2:00 pm – Town Square (Halloween Festival)]

Even heated like a boiling kettle, Arynek was determined on her shipper nature. Avoiding his eyes, she nodded mildly. "That's some progresses, are you two like-like good friends?" Distracted herself by looking at creeple starting up booths and preparing stuff, the shy ghoul asked.

The shadow monster felt like if no one interrupted, they might spend ages until they get together. However, it would be a waste of time when they can do it earlier with some helps. Ironically, raised up by two males, her knowledge about romance mainly came from romantic novels.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:27 am

By now he was somewhat amazed at the ghoul's relentless questions, to the point where he was tempted to have a good laugh at himself.

"I guess you could say so, we work together quite well too."

How this had turned into a discussion about his love life, he wouldn't know.

"...Do you think we should start looking for Mister now instead?" he tried to steer the conversation away from himself and back to the real issue at hand.

Meegane

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:48 am

Arynek gave out her first smile today, even just a small one. "That's good," many lovers were very close friends before they discovered the feeling to each other. It was a safe stable route normally. The dark elf was smart enough to use another thing that she concerned most to attempt a detour.

"Oh no." She stood up, putting the cup on the bench. "Oh no oh no oh no, I forgot my cat. Where would it be by now?" She was too flustered to count how long she spent talking to Ivar while her cat could go further away from her. Even she knew the gentleman was trying to brushing off about his potential ghoulfriend and him, she would ask him later, the missing cat was more urgent.

Thus, the tendrils of her cape flailed randomly like a tentacle creature brandishing its multiple limbs and you shouldn't approach. Hers was ghostlier and graceful, as if to reflect the nature of Arynek. The dragon poms on her head weirdly wasn't bothered by that, it sighed and blew a gust of cold air around the ghoul as an attempt to cool her down.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:35 am

On one hand, he did feel relieved that he was finally pardoned from all the questioning, but seeing the ghoul getting worked up again just after she had began to settle down made him feel a little guilty.

"There is still plenty of time, do not worry," mild panic coloured his tone as he gestured for her to calm down. "Perhaps we could start by looking around the booths. Was there anything Mister liked to eat or play with in particular?"

Meegane

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:54 am

She turned around to look at him, "......." She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't. All of the sudden, the little vaisel kitten purred for attention. It raised up itself by putting front limbs onto Arynek's forearm and hopped out. After several rolls, it landed on the ground like a graceful feline. It wiggled its tail and looked back, asking the two to follow after it.

On the ground left tiny levitating particles glowing dim lights, the feline walked behind them and often looked back with big eyes to see if they were there. ".....Do you think it wants us to follow it?"

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:44 am

It seemed like someone else had a better idea. All eyes were on the vaisel kitten as it knowingly set off in a direction, beckoning for them to follow.

"I think it does, yes," he nodded, turning back to look at Arynek. "Are you sure you are alright?" he asked out of concern. The search might turn out to be a long and tiring one, even if the vaisel kitten knew what it was doing.

Meegane

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:54 pm

"I'll be fine," though from her pale face, it was hard to see if she felt unwell. Despite the anxiety, Arynek's bright red eyes were showing a determined color. She was thinking may be she should give it a name that it will respond when she called. Mister was not its name and simply an addressing.

They walked after the kitten to a first booth, where the little feline nimbly climbed up and sat on the counter. Inside the booth was a man dressed like a wizard without beard. The minipet stepped onto the wands laid out on the table and reached out a paw to scratch it. It was picked up by the man, "Is that your cat?" It was shoved to Ivar while the ghoul already reached out her hands, she blushed in embarrassment for the empty air. "Taking ghoulfriend to the festival, huh, so sweet, young man. I remembered bringing my wife to one long time ago. Wrong timing though, it won't start until the moon goes up."

He took a lazy gaze at the ghoul face flushed, "Alright, I'm not a mean man. Lad, pick a wand and see what you get. Then I can answer you a question, good deal huh?" His expression was telling the two, "It's free, what better you could ask for more". The Vaisel kitten raised its tiny head and meowed, asking them to do it. Arynek was too flustered to explain their relationships but it would be a good chance to ask if the man saw her cat, so she sent the dark elf a begging glance.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:15 am

Ivar was careful not to fumble the vaisel kitten that was shoved into his arms, though the man's following comment did startle him a bit.

"Oh no, uhm," he turned to look at Arynek, returning the vaisel kitten to her arms and carefully choosing his next words. "Ah, you might be quite mistaken about that. We are friends who happened to meet here at the festival."

It seemed as though the man was willing to help once they troubled themselves to pick a wand. A quick assessment was passed over the wares displayed, the dark elf choosing a peculiarly gnarled one which he brought in closer to observe. Ivar flicked his wrist, expecting something to happen. "Thank you kindly," he nodded, assured of his choice.

"Could we perhaps trouble you with a question? Have you seen a lost cat wandering around?" He turned to Arynek, hoping she could provide a more precise description.

Meegane
super late ahhhh

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:44 pm
Arynek quickly nodded with Ivar's words, but the man didn't put it in heart at all. The wand suddenly popped a loud sound and vanished, showered them with candy rain that hurt a bit when they hit you. "Nyeh heh heh, son, what a luck. Free candies for you for an hour!" The superb manly voice said with a dazzling toothy grin. If Ivar looked up, there was a cloud on top of them, its color wasn't stable and always changing and jiggling. What a surprise......or they were tricked?

Anyway, the wizard with a Mr. Robust's grin was shoving them stuff again. "Here a basket for you and you, little miss. Grab as many candies as you want. OK, bye now! -" The booth keeper was waving goodbye already. "A lost cat? Oh young man, you've to say it clearly. There're too many cats around." He pointed to the black cats walked past behind them, one on the top of the booth and one on a lap of a lady.

"A.....A meowstache, with tabby pattern." The ghoul which was dumbfounded at the candy rain finally interrupted with her small voice. "Oh the chubby baby that took one of my wands! It's quite a naughty thing but it's the October, so I'll forgive it. Let me see......it went to that direction." The enthusiastic man dressed up like a wizard jabbed his thumb towards somewhere and winked.

The vaisel kitten attracted by the dropping candies, punched its little paws at them before running down the glowing particles.

Zyphiris

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces