Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image

Maji Kifo is in the I/T Pride Kaaoksen Hirviöitä as a Kukoa.

Failed Flirting: Maji isn't as charming as she wishes she was. Her mother told her that she should be able to woo any male the locked eyes on her. I would like her to experience failure in this over and over.

Fling resulting in cubs: Maji desperately wants to have her own daughters to teach. Maji would normally be extremely picky about who would father the cubs. However, because of her failed romance (see above) I would like her to settle on someone else. The male would need to be a non-lion feline, who is not blue/water like. I would love it if he had some sort of talent, like singing or crafting.

In the future she will have a lion fling, but I would like her first fling to be a non-lion fling.

Stealing: She will steal from anyone who has something she deems valuable. If someone has something they hold dear, she will want it, even if it is only sentimental value and would hold no meaning to her.

Maybe: A mate. For Maji, a mate would be complicated. She would never be 100% faithful to him/her and they would have to be okay with that. Any cubs she had with someone else, she would expect them to raise them as their own. She would do the same to any cub they bring back.

No form <3 Feel free to post away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Because we totally don't already have enough plots or anything...

For a non-lion fling for her I have

User Image
Akay is from a leopard only colony that greatly distrusts lions. I would love for him to meet a lioness out in the rogue lands and have one thing lead to another. He would never know the cubs existed but it would start an internal conflict about whether or not lions really were all that bad. (He has 3 completed rps)

OR

User Image
Kirachi is a complete blank slate with no rps. He was recently re-homed to me and needs some love.  

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:01 pm
-noses up-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:13 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

She's beautiful!
I could offer Cam for failed flirting. XD He's gay so won't be swayed by pretty eyes.
Have some others I might be able to offer too.

magnadearel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:54 am
nessiaing

Because we totally don't already have enough plots or anything...

For a non-lion fling for her I have

User Image
Akay is from a leopard only colony that greatly distrusts lions. I would love for him to meet a lioness out in the rogue lands and have one thing lead to another. He would never know the cubs existed but it would start an internal conflict about whether or not lions really were all that bad. (He has 3 completed rps)

OR

User Image
Kirachi is a complete blank slate with no rps. He was recently re-homed to me and needs some love.

Sorry about taking so long! Akay sounds like he would be a perfect match 3nodding Tomorrow (or tonight if I get done with homework early) I can set something up (as well as our god rp)

magnadearel

She's beautiful!
I could offer Cam for failed flirting. XD He's gay so won't be swayed by pretty eyes.
Have some others I might be able to offer too.

Would love this! Would you like me to start something up?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:58 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Would love this! Would you like me to start something up?

Yes please! I've never rped him so his personality is a bit vague still. XD Thank you!  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:17 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Yay I'm so excited. I'm away till tomorrow if you start something just quote me and if you can't no worries I'll try to start tomorrow wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:02 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Link for Akay and Maji.

For the god rp who were we going to play again?  

nessiaing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff