Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Trick or Treat] Treat (Bastion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm
Finally, it was time to actually attempt to trick or treat! Bastion still regretted his costume choices, so when he began to trick or treat, he'd taken his head-dress off.

This meant he was trick or treating in a toga and some jewelry.

No one seemed to understand what he was. (But at least he wasn't scary anymore.)

Quote:
1-2: Your costume is awful. Not inspired at all. You probably won't get very good candy from this. (-2 to all rolls in part three)

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:30 pm
Bastion's only experience with trick or treating for himself was at the offices of the professors of Amityville. While he'd heard stories of how normally children trick or treat at the residences of humans, he found himself in a giant emporium of goods that seemed all open and welcome to hand out candy as well. This felt much more like what he was interested in - he could play the part, AND browse human wares! How exciting!

Quote:
1-2: Wildcard! You can choose what neighbourhood your Horseman ends up from the list below.

I choose: 3-4: Somehow, you end up trick-or-treating in a small strip mall. (5)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:32 pm
Unfortunately, Bastion was about to be plainly disappointed. When he arrived at the first store, he could already see little children walking away from it with faces of dismay. He entered and read the sign; "Chesapeake Smiles Dental" - and let out a soft gasp. There were pictures of the teeth of humans everywhere.. this must have been where they came to get them sharpened.

And sure enough, a toothbrush was put in his bag. It was no candy - in fact, the opposite of candy. He could see exactly why the children were so disheartened at this shop.

He was, too.

Quote:
1-2: This person clearly hates Halloween-the-holiday, and instead gives you something that is definitely not candy. (it can be anything - a 5% discount card, a toothbrush, anything! Keep it PG-13.) (no candy)

Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:34 pm
This simply was not to be Bastion's finest moment. When he moved on to the next store, the trick or treating bowl was hosted by a strangely dressed young lady, who kept chewing and popping gum with an air of absolute boredom. All through the shop were dozens of portraits, mass produced and all rolled up and ready to be bought. Inside of the bowl he found - not candy - or at least, he was relatively certain it was not candy. It was a tiny charm, which was not edible - he tried. It jangled prettily in his hand, but the quality was poor and the little chain it hung from was fake metal. He was disgusted with it in it's entirety, and handed it to a child that was walking out.

They looked pleased.

They did not know he'd bitten it first.

Quote:
1-2: This person clearly hates Halloween-the-holiday, and instead gives you something that is definitely not candy. (it can be anything - a 5% discount card, a toothbrush, anything! Keep it PG-13.) (no candy)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:35 pm
"I totally did the toga vibe, man. I mean, let's be real, you've got the body for it. And I'm all for adults trick or treating too, we're all kids at heart, right? Yeah, you've definitely got the body for this toga. You are rocking it. What's the costume supposed to be anyway? This is some righteous jewelry, did it all come with the costume? I've never seen plastic jewels this shiny before, god damn. They're gorgeous. And they look good on you. So good."

The human, a tall, thin male who'd been absent mindedly handing out candy to the children who passed as he spoke to Bastion, could not seem to keep his hands off of him. Bastion was affronted by the idea that his jewelry could be anything but authentic, but he could not even tell the man this - because he never, ever stopped for a breath.

When Bastion slipped away, he wondered if he was secretly an undead.

Quote:
7-8: They won't stop talking. It's terrible. You try to be polite about it, and thankfully they notice! (+3 candy)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:36 pm
(null)  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:37 pm
"And then when I was 12 I was Scooby Doo, and then when I was 13 I was a fairy princess, and that was fun, but I've been doing this all my life you know? It's so much fun to dress up, I wish it could be Halloween every day I would just dress up every single time and be something different and - "

Since when did humans talk so much?!

Quote:
7-8: They won't stop talking. It's terrible. You try to be polite about it, and thankfully they notice! (+3 candy)

Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:39 pm
This was the third human who would not shut up once he'd gotten a hold of Bastion's ear, and he had truly reached his limit.

Quote:

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:59 pm
Bastion dropped the human candy off with his Famine brothers, to give them something to experiment with - and also because he did not want to keep even one souvenir of what he'd just experienced.

Human trick or treating was simply not worth the trouble.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games