Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP Daily Prompt] Lunch and Pumpkins! (Camilla & Taika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:25 pm
After testing recipes with AJ, Camilla had a good idea on what her menu would be for her Halloween Tea Party! Now, she just needed to get the ingredients, plus she needed to pick up a few custom order decorations as well.

That was why, with saddle bags in place, Camilla climbs up onto the back of her giant spider before giving it's back a pat! "Time to do some shopping!" she announces to the giant spider, which causes it to do a bit of a cheerful spider dance before chittering happily! It loved shopping with it's friend, and once it finished it's dancing, it begins heading off towards town even before Camilla told it too!

"Heh, eager for Halloween?" she asks cheerfully which causes it to chitter cheerfully and bounce slightly as it made it's way into town! Even with the tea party planned, Camilla also had special things planned for her minis as well! She'd been toting it all week and now all her minis were super excited! Which... Wasn't necessarily good when it came to her already hyper and excitable Bladed Wyvern... Still, Camilla was as excited as her minis were and soon was humming a classic Halloween tune as her tail swayed in time!

Eventually, the pare reach town and begin the trick task of making their way through the busy markets. The last minute Halloween shoppers were out in force that day, and the Dormouse ghoul found she was quite glad she was riding a giant spider... Creeple really made way for a giant eight legged creature, with large fangs, and skull like markings! "Ok, first we need-" Camilla begins as the pare reach one of her favorite markets. "Alright! You stay here and I'll be right back!" she chirps before sliding off the saddle and making her way inside.

A few hours later, Camilla had all the groceries and decorations she needed tucked safely in the enchanted saddle bags attached to the saddle. At this point, it was noon and both she and her spider were hungry. Fortunately, due to the sudden influx of Apex Pets, a new Cafe had opened up on the outskirts of Halloween Town! It used to be a abandoned warehouse that was later converted into a giant cafe, perfect for allowing giant pets to fit inside to eat with their owners! And for shyer pets like Skycrag Serpents, they had a large park like outdoor area where they could eat! "'ey! Camilla! How you doin'!" a friendly voice calls as mouse and spider ride right through the door of the huge building! "Hi Ben! Heh, we're good! You?" she chirps as the pare stop in front of a small podium.

Behind it was a friendly looking Reaper decked out in a apron with flour clinging to his clothes. "Ah, we're quite busy here today! Bein' that Halloween is comin' up soon n' all! Good fer business, but hoo, what a work out! Phew!" he explains before wiping some sweat from his brow with a towel tucked in his apron. "Here fer lunch are ya?" he asks finally which causes the Dormouse ghoul to nod and her spider to chitter a happy confirmation! "Heh, yeah! We just finished some last minute shopping ourselves!"She explains jovially which caused the Reaper to smile only to frown a bit...

For a moment, he looks at all the filled up tables before calling someone over. His expression didn't improve as the demon whispers something in his ear. Finally, he looks back up at her and sighs... "Ah... Unfortunately... All our tables are filled... Even the ones outside... Mind waitin'?" he explains "All of them!?" Camilla exclaims in surprise! "Yep, this here is one busy lunch rush..." he replies with a disappointed frown and crossed arms... "That's why I'm out here insteas of in mah kitchen..." he adds. Nodding, Camilla smiles understandingly. "It's alright Ben! We can wait!" she chirps as her spider chitters and waves a leg! "Ah, thanks! I'll try teh get you a table as soon as I can!" he says with relief before motioning for them to move over to the waiting area.

Nodding, both spider and mouse move over to one of the large Apex Pet beds that were tucked in a nearby corner before settling down. As they were waiting, Camilla gets an idea! "Oh! I just had an idea!" she exclaims which causes her spider to focus it's eight eyes on her curiously. "I have a friend who wanted to have a lunch date and this would be the perfect time to do that!" she explains excitedly! "Would you like to meet someone new?" she asks her spider friend curiously. Fortunately, she knew the answer and braced herself for what she knew was coming. Excitedly, her spider stands up and begins bouncing a bit on it's eight lithe legs while chittering excitedly! "Hah hah, ok, ok! I'll send them a message!" she laughs which finally gets the giant arachnid to settle back down! Once things stopping bouncing, the Dormouse ghoul pulls out her phone and begins typing out a text.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
To Taika

Hi Taika! If your not busy, would you like to have lunch today? If so, meet me at the Apex Cafe at 23, Haunting Ave!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 pm
Having her legs and head resting on each of her pink tufted loveseat's arms, Taika was reading one of her manga. Her face was so flushed as she turned the page. "Oh come on! How dumb are you, Kelsea! Isn't is obvious that Chole has fe-EEEEk!" Before Taika could finish her sentence, a very loud music come out of nowhere. Which made the poor dragon ghoul literally jump right out of the love-seat as she tossed her manga up into the sky and knocking her Dionea Plossom out of her lap. After a few seconds, she realized her phone was ringing. "Who might that be?" The dragon ghoul asked herself. After she checked her phone, she found out that the text was from Camilla. "Ah! So, she really wants to do lunch date, huh?" Without another word, Taika began texting the dormouse ghoul back.

Rikku Takanashi
To Camilla

Sure! heart So, casual or fancy. Also, give me a few seconds to get ready. Okay?.

"What to wear? What to wear?" Taika asked herself as she rushed towards the bedroom. "Casual or fancy?" She continued talking to herself as the dragon ghoul layout dresses after dresses on her bed. "Wait one cotton pickin' minute! Didn't Camilla said that she was from a rich family? Well, if she didn't tell me; her door looked like it had cost her a pretty penny." Then Taika began looking are some of her expensive clothes with a delightful expression on her face, "Camilla might be daddy's little princess. So, the place must be real fancy!" She giggled as she finely picked out an outfit for herself. "I'm going to show her that she isn't the only little princess!"

Rikku Takanashi
I know the place isn't going to be fancy. lol Also, this post is about 300 words.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items