.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kipindo'hayawani Lands [IC]
[Solo] What's Around [Kani, Esi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shyanimegrl rolled 6 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 8, 6, 1, 2 Total: 29 (6-60)

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:49 am
Kani was of the mind to trying going on an exploration today. It would be her first and she thought if she might be able to go on an exploration with another Kipwani member then it may be more fun. She pranced around the area wondering if she might encounter someone passing by to ask if they may also like to go exploring.

((63 words))

shyanimegrl rolled 6 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 1, 3, 2 Total: 20 (6-60)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:57 am
Esi wanted to try going on an exploration. Maybe today would be the day? She had not yet gone on one before and thought perhaps there was more safety in numbers and wanted to check if she might be able to encounter anyone around at this time to ask if they could go on an exploration as a party rather than each on their own.

She caught sight of a prancing hyena after a scan of the surroundings and decided to approach her fellow Kipwani member with a bright smile. "Hello, I'm Esi, and I would like to ask what is your name? Also, I'm thinking of going on an exploration today, would you like to go on an exploration as well? If so, could we go as a party? I'm wanting to see what's around and also get to know my fellow Kipwani members, so if you'd like to go together on an exploration I'd be very glad."

((159 words))  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[IC] Kipindo'hayawani Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers