Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG/PRP] Oh So Very Alone (Ornella x Jolteon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
Moose: Jolteon wasn't known for being a particularly good mother, but she liked to think that by leaving her daughter in a pride of healers she was protecting her. She hadn't been happy about it, neither had really, but this was for the best. Jolteon lived on the edge; every day was another adventure that brought her closer to death. If her daughter was exposed to it for much longer she would either meet a tragic fate herself, or worse, become like her mother. Jolteon wanted better for her and because of that, she was now traveling solo. For once she wasn't running, though. Instead she had taken to padding across the savannah at an easy trot, eagerly awaiting warmer weather and sunny beaches.

nessiaing: Ornella had been wondering the lands, she was trying to figure out life. The lioness looked much older than she was with her silvery grey fur. She had to admit her life was a mess. She was alone and homeless and really not driven at all.

Today she was purched in a tree watching those that moved below her. Not really calling out to anyone in particular but not hiding either.

Moose: The aging cheetah's fur almost blended in with the golden landscape, and would have made her almost invisible had it not been for her scruff of silver fur. It was because of that that the prey beasts skittered away from her, giving her a straight, open path to walk on.

When Jolteon looked up to watch several birds take flight her eyes caught on a lioness. "Can't say that I've seen many of your kind in trees. Isn't that usually a leopard's job?" Even if it was a tease, she said it so light heartedly that the cheetah couldn't help smiling.

nessiaing: Ornella was actually surprised when someone not only spotted her but chose to talk to her. Ornella was use to the other creatures of the savanah ignoring her. She couldn' thelp but smile back at the cheetah. She looked around herself "I guess its odd for a lioness to be up here but really its a great place to watch other people around."

She moved to leave the tree. Coming as far down the branch as she could before she lept down the tree. She hoped that the cheetah would be happy to stick around and chat with her for a bit. She was so lonely. "My name is Ornella what is yours?" she asked kindly.

Moose: "I can't say that I blame you. I'd probably give it a try myself if I was a better climber, but I'm a runner. Bit of a difference there." She chuckled. Jolteon was built for speed, for zipping around like lightning in a storm. Lounging, climbing, watching...that wasn't her. The little cheetah took a few steps back so the lioness could have as much space as she wanted. "My name's Jolteon. Sorry for playing twenty questions, but don't lions usually travel in groups? What're you doin' all by yourself?" She didn't seem like the loner type, which more than confused the brightly colored runner.

User Image
nessiaing: Ornella smiled when the chettah gave her her name. This was good Ornella hadn't scared her away perhaps they could even be friends even for a short amount of time. At the cheetah's question of travelling in group her ears went back for a moment. It wasn't that she minded being asked quesions it was that she hated attention being drawn to her total and utter loneness.

"Well yes most do. But I never have. I have no family to speak of and I have never found a group to join." Ornella spoke in a soft whisper. Ornella wasn't sure what was wrong with her, why others never seemed to stick around but at last she never seemed to be able to find someone to stick around with her. She had met a few passer-byers but that was it.

"What about you, do you have any travel companions?"

Moose:

nessiaing:

Moose:

nessiaing:

Moose:

nessiaing:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:30 am
nessiaing

Jolteon had to quirk a perfectly arched brow at that. Never? Now that was just...odd, especially for a lion. They tended to bundle themselves together like birds. "I'm sorry if I've pried, dear...it wasn't my intent to make you feel bad." When the question was turned on her, the cheetah simply shook her head. "I've always been by myself. For a time a friend of mine stayed with me, but eventually we parted ways. I recently left one of my daughters in a pride that she wanted to join. It's better that way; less danger for her to get involved in."  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces