Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've been away for a decent amount of time and I'm trying to play catch up on owed things, as well as finding stuff for certain SoA. As always, you're free to post here, PM me or IM (AIM @ nnrgh). c:

Aru is mainly just looking for stuff to do out in the roguelands. She's not really open for joining a pride, though could temporarily. Flings and mates are okay, but again, temporary and no cubs resulting. Fights are definitely okay! I'm considering having her join the BL after skirting around the Firekin lands a bit (for plot reasons). Right now though, she's wandering. She wants to see the world and experience a lot of things before she gets too old. Company for these travels would be super awesome. <3

Umfana is an Enda in the BL and as such he travels a lot. I'm looking for him to interact with rogues, prides and the like. I'm also looking for a mate for him. It'll need to me a lion for sure, but I'd be okay with either male or female for him, leaning towards male. Fights would amazing for him. <3 Both losing and winning! Flings are fine, no cubs though~ If you have an SoA you were thinking of sending to the BL, he can certainly help with giving them an IC reason!

Ilmr is currently a Thrall in the SB, buuut will be escaping here soon and heading over to the BL. I'm looking for someone to either A) help her escape or B) let her come on a raid as a pack-mule. Either way, she'll be making a run for it while off 'hunting' for the reavers and just won't come back. Flings are a-okay and I might be okay with one that results in cubs. My only condition is that the cubs go with her as she'll likely keep running for a while and thus part ways from the father.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image

Tawa is all grown up and in the rogue lands if you want to have him meet up with Umfana since he's never toooo far from the BL. Enough to not sound the alarm with the males, but close enough to try to get in when the time arises. We can see if the 'mate' plot would work with them XD

Also Vidar is totally on board for helping Ilmr escape still. I've been busy with wedding things for my friend but it's finally this weekend so come Sunday I'll be free to RP again~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:22 am
I've got a reaver who tries way too hard to be better than his brother. It's not going well this far, and it would be hilarious if he managed to lose a thrall out on a viking.

User Image

He'd hate it, and it wouldn't help his quest to become a captain at all, so naturally I have to offer xd (He's approved as a reaver, but I need to apply for a new cert...)

EDIT: I wouldn't mind a fling (with or without cubs) just to make it sting even more... He's got 3 finished RPs and one in the works in case you'd like the possibility of cubs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:56 am
Ilmr:
I can offer an ex-BL male to find and lead her back there? Laini is due to go back for a brief visit to check on his cubs. He hasn't seen them since he left the too-young bundles with his mother. So he could pick up Ilmr on the way.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces