Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Lucida the Erinyes Demon (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:28 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Lucida
Nicknames: (if any)

Faction: Demon
Race: Erinyes

Natural Ability: (Pre-approved by zoo!) Her right eye, if uncovered, can see through brother's eyes for 30 minutes before it goes blind for the day. One use per day, can be used after 24 hours has passed. Once activated, she couldn't deactivate as she wish, the only solution is to close that eye. Another one would know when their vision is borrowed.

Personality:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who's lying?
Skeptical, Lucida was full of lies, petty harmless lies. To achieve her goal or have some fun from gullible creeple, she would be lying. This completely shows her devilish side. Her favourite word to use is "Maybe." As a judgmental creature, she didn't trust someone easily. "Fair is foul, and foul is fair." was her core belief.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's mine now.
Greedy as the demon, she easily gets the desire of wanting something and be possessive of it. As long as she has the interest on it, she won't let go. From an accessory, a dress to even a creepson.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You're so nice, I love you.
Despite her mischievous nature, she is never greedy about words. Lucida believes good guys (those do things favourable to herself) deserve to be encouraged. Even she would judge you, affection is a different thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The heart of a lion cub
Lucida is not shy, she won't afraid to fight for something though she doesn't appreciate it. The demon is the type that won't learn to fear until she experiences it. For example, call her a "brat", she would take off her clothes to show you her perfect mature body :/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Curl up in a corner? That's not my style. I'm gonna try again.
Confident of her pretty appearance, her thoughts are as optimistic as the pumpkin sun. Negative ideas hardly find their way to get her, she still gets frustration like normal creeple but it doesn't stop her from trying again. How can she look her best to judge creeple if she's that melancholic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You owe me a favour.
Long story short, she inherits demon gene of enjoying seeing creeple or morals suffer. Lucida will deliberately make someone owe her and mark down on notebooks for later use. She is taught the importance of reserving manpower. It's also a test sometimes for your smartness.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I bet one seed on.......
Nothing related to her role as an Erinyes, Lucida simply loves little gambling games, from guessing the next one appears would be boil or ghoul to the mysterious ingredient in the unknown pie selling in creepeteria.

====================================

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Being the Erinyes, Lucida needs to accumulate a lot of experiences to be able to judge creeples' hearts. It's a must for her to meet new creeple, many different kinds and widen her horizons to be a successful and fair judge. Like many parents, theirs sent them for exposure, learning and trial. More importantly, it could be a stepping stone for Lucida to be a convincing Erinyes like her parents.

FEAR Ability:
Y1- Scourage of Retribution (Gambler's Chance)
Lucida's fear is nothing like her nature as an Erinyes, but more related to her gambling love. Her Fear forms into a vague, ethereal slot machine shape, which - if three of a kind show on activation, shoots Fear at the enemy target.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Red, black scleras
Hair Colour/Style: Refers to image
Skin Colour: Refers to image
Clothing Style/Colours: (Remember, everything should be Halloween-inspired! Creepy is good!)
Extra: (Your character's special features: wings, tail, pointy ears, fangs, whatever else that isn't covered above.)
References: Awesome zoo premade *^*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 am
Update Log:

- Revised the wording for fear
- Changed from SS to GC  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 am
iiii am not sure erinyes would work as a species since to my knowledge it's synonymous for furies, which are already listed under ghost? idk ;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 am
chiickadee
iiii am not sure erinyes would work as a species since to my knowledge it's synonymous for furies, which are already listed under ghost? idk ;;

First, thank for your input chii <3
The image I had for Erinyes is more goddess/deities like from what I read, maybe they're infernal that it feels like ghost. I will consult with staff about it and see if I simply give it another name or else.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:36 am
SUP MEGGGG CONGRATS /o/

Race > Erinyes read as demony / diety to me, rather than ghostly, so I think you should be good for this!

Nat ability > I know it's already pre-approved BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS IDEA IT'S WAY COOL

FEAR > I am not quite sure this would work, it seems actually a little peculiar for a demon, though it made me smile asjdflaksjdf It's actually almost two FEARs in one, both summoning and attacking, though not quite - maybe instead of a slot machine (since that is huge and bulky and awkward), she can just have dice rolled instead, or maybe something else - maybe you could involve fire, since Erinyes are often associated with that particular element!

EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKS GOOD A+

xmeegane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 am
kuropeco

Thank you kuro! *HUGS*
For the fear, I will think about it, I want the impression so the slot machine is not really tangible but illusion sort (All made of her fear). I don't know if I say what I imagined, but I don't want to break rule.......dice seems to be a good idea, I'll see how I can interpret it better, thank you for your advice.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:42 am
My comment was not that she has to be a ghost but that furies and erinyes are the same thing xD even the wikipedia lore says as much. Either way i want rp <3333  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:27 pm
chiickadee
My comment was not that she has to be a ghost but that furies and erinyes are the same thing xD even the wikipedia lore says as much. Either way i want rp <3333

No worries! Zoo was actually the one who came up with the idea / recommended they be erinyes! It's all good.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:50 pm
ouo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:07 pm
Determination.

BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers