Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:40 am
User Image

This is Filibert. About a year ago he lost his pregnant mate in an avalanche and became incredibly solitary and grumpy as a result. Now after everything that's been going on in the Mlima he is starting to feel the isolation he's brought upon himself and he really doesn't like it. He doesn't know a second chance at love will help, but that's why he's the character and I'm the RPer! Below you'll find a list of requirements he has.

Complimentary Cheetah
I'd like for his mate to be a cheetah and I'm not willing to budge on this. I'd like for their colors and markings to be complimentary, more natural in both color and shape. Obviously blue isn't that natural, but they live in a snowy environment so it helps as far as blending in is concerned. Basically no neon or warm colors (red orange yellow) or outlandish markings.

Personality
Filibert is a grumpy guy. That will lessen as he finds someone that cares for him, but he's always been a frowny rather than a smiley guy. Here's his bio from my journal:

Filibert is very knowledge-driven but a bit cranky, very 'get offa my lawn' and a bit snobbish around lower classes. Very loyal to his pride, though, and if anyone is in trouble - even a low class - he'll drop anything and everything to help them.

A potential mate would ideally be the opposite of him to help bring out his better qualities. That and two grumpy cheetahs walking around isn't fun for RP. Contrast is desirable here, but not over the top. He wouldn't be able to stand someone that was too bubbly or silly.

Rank

This potential cheetah would need to be of mid or high rank. He doesn't think very highly of those with the lower ranks.

RP
Filibert only needs one more RP to go into the breeding thread, but I'm willing to help boost a potential female's RP. I'd like the RPer to be around frequently for RP. I'd definitely be taking into consideration that life happens, but I'd prefer someone that's around a lot so RP can happen. He's not going to fall for her overnight, after all!

All that being said, Filibert is one of my favorite SoA and I'm going to be picky. Please don't feel badly if I don't pick you - I've got lots of other SoA you can look through and ask about here too!

[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Links to 3 completed/current RPs in the last 3 months:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:08 am
SoA Name: Yuuli
Image:
User Image
Personality: Yuuli is very sweet and kind, a good-hearted girl who puts others before herself. She has a super soft heart and a willingness to do for others without reservation. She'll be able to cajole, tease, laugh, and sympathize with him.
Links to 3 completed/current RPs in the last 3 months: Yous know me. I rp. But I fail recently. But you lubs me!!!
Extra: Yay!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 pm
I have...

User Image

Kamaria is a citizen in the Kuro Nera. A very sweet girl she hasn't yet discovered what she wants out of life. I'd always wanted to find an arranged marriage for her (and maybe there would be a possible plot for her to be part of an informal alliance/acknowledgment between the Mlima and the Kuro if the prides were interested in that). She isn't the most confident cheetah but she is very genuine and caring. She has two unfinished rps but I am around pretty often. ^_^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games