This is a Disney based RP where after Scrooge McDuck dies, the nephews take over McDuck industries. However, Huey decides to kick Louie and his rights to McDuck's money, and Dewey starts to feel doubt about going into the business of taking over McDuck Industries without Louie and goes out to find Louie. Meanwhile and as years pass, Louie is living in a middle-class area with his five-year-old daughter and is reunited with Dewey who is surprised to meet his niece for the first time and takes to her immediately.

Louie and his brother try to make amends meet while Huey tries everything to keep in business and power.

RULES

. No God-modding
. DO NOT keep me hanging
. If you can't continue RP with me, please, let me know in a PM
. Please, have good grammar, DO NOT start off the sentence with as an example, "He shaked his hand."
. This is a group RP
. NO comedy, this is a strictly a drama oriented RP
. If anyone else would like to join, please, PM me
. NO Role-switching

It was early afternoon on a Sunday and Louie and his brothers and Uncle Donald were at the funeral of Scrooge McDuck. He tried to keep his tears at bay. It was hard, but he had to stay strong. His great-uncle wouldn't want him sad anyway. He would want him to be happy. It was going to be hard though. He had to try.

(The nephews are in their young twenties)