Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:17 pm
Golden Gaze looked up at the other soquili in surprise, but didn't question his courage or her luck, "You don't need to tell me twice," she said, trying to get to her feet and run forward.

Golden Gaze Word Count: 36

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 pm
"Go, go, go," Seraphiel urged, rushing her and looking back over his shoulder as he did so, his voice strained. Snarling, the other skinwalker was starting to get to its feet, a crazed and bloodthirsty look in its eyes as its gaze met Seraphiel's own. Its mouth was already splashed with red. The murderous intent was clear. He didn't think he could fight off this beast under these conditions, especially in these close quarters.

Seraphiel whipped his head back around to look at the cat. "We've got to go now! Come on!" Brazenly he nudged her rump forward with his nose like a mother would to her young.

Seraphiel Word Count: 108

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 pm
"I'm trying," Golden Gaze gasped out. Her body burned and her side stung with a stabbing, throbbing pain. A jolt ran through one of her legs as she ran, slowed by her prior exhaustion and injuries. "I- I'm not sure I can run any faster--" she choked out breathlessly. The fear caught in her throat, almost palpable.

Golden Gaze Word Count: 58

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:27 pm
"Merciful spirits," Seraphiel whispered; it was half an oath and half a prayer. He never imagined he would be on the run from one skinwalker alongside another skinwalker. Mentally, he asked the spirits for their guidance and protection, and then lunged forward, stretching his head and neck forward beneath the cat's body and tossing her, up and over. He was lucky she was relatively small, particularly for her kind.

Seraphiel Word Count: 69

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 pm
Golden Gaze screeched as she went flying, heart pounding like a drum in her sensitive ears. She extended her claws and raked at the air, desperately scrambling for purchase, anything to grab onto. She fully expected to land in the path of the charging bear behind her, left for dead or as a distraction by the stallion -- what was the saying, again? You don't need to outrun a bear, you only need to outrun the slowest person next to you -- but then she landed in hair and feathers. Three wings on either side cushioned her, forming almost a protective barrier around her body as she was now on the stallion's back. He had saved her and taken her onto his back, now running with greater speed than she alone would've been able to manage in her current state.

Ears flattened, Golden Gaze clung on for dear life. With her eyes wide she stared back at the bearwalker behind them, now charging at full speed.

Golden Gaze Word Count: 166

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 pm
"Ouch! Careful!" Seraphiel called out as he ran forward through the forest at breakneck speeds, wincing while the cat's claws sunk into his back, pricking through one of his eyelids on his shoulder, where his additional eyes lay currently closed.

His eyes darted from side to side, looking for any opening or any advantage he could take. He thought he could hear the skinwalker gaining on them and urged his legs to run even faster, but he was nearly at his limits, especially since he was holding his wings protectively around the feline on his back.

"Try not to claw me too hard, but hang on tight!" Seraphiel lowered his head and crashed forward, leaping over a fallen log.

Seraphiel Word Count: 119

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items