Captain

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:51 pm
'Sup?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:41 am
I am glad to see you are still around. I do not think much has changed since I last saw you. Gaia has been its same old self of running events and posting up to ten advertisements daily trying to get IRL money. I have stalwartly resisted every attempt. I cannot remember if you posted since inflation went crazy and what was millions is now trillions. zOMG was removed and a new game called Kindred has pretty much replaced it. They are even using some of the zOMG items & characters in Kindred. I am sure you will find out the rest of the changes.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Transilent
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:26 pm
longaps
I am glad to see you are still around. I do not think much has changed since I last saw you. Gaia has been its same old self of running events and posting up to ten advertisements daily trying to get IRL money. I have stalwartly resisted every attempt. I cannot remember if you posted since inflation went crazy and what was millions is now trillions. zOMG was removed and a new game called Kindred has pretty much replaced it. They are even using some of the zOMG items & characters in Kindred. I am sure you will find out the rest of the changes.
Good to see ya broth'a! Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out all the changes. Making (slow) progress.

Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games