Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:33 am
I'm looking for a co-owner for the Pakiti Ya'jua. Not just a co-owner, honestly, but I want something fresh and different. So I'm open to any and all changes/suggestions. I had to break off from my last co-owner due to differences in beliefs. Right now there is no interest in it and I'm wanting to change that.

Currently the Pakiti Ya'jua is a happy-go-lucky wild dog pack. I do want it to remain a wild dog only pack, but honestly, that's my only contributing suggestion.

I am available via PMs/IMs.

saintsergio88 is my AIM and cutiefeebass is my Skype.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:36 am
To sign up, I guess, for this position, just post the following.

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]How active are you?[/b]

[b]Are you willing to be aggressive to get me to RP?[/b]

[b]What are your current thoughts about the pack as it is?[/b]

[b]How would you change it?[/b]

[quote="Saint Sergio"][/quote]

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:07 am
Username: NovaCracker

How active are you? THE AEGNOR'HINI ISN'T DEAD NOW IS IT?....active enougH.

Are you willing to be aggressive to get me to RP? Only if you reciprocate. YOU GOT MY AIM BRUH.

What are your current thoughts about the pack as it is? It's a good foundation, if but a little plain, but has so much to build towards!

How would you change it? There's several ideas- It's in marshes, so maybe some events relating to that to interest people?

Being a new pack, still learning, perhaps welcome in outsiders and encourage the sharing of various beliefs; blend some practices to form new festivals and holidays.

If something drastic needs done I can easily ask Das/Wish/Nyoko about a cross-event experiencing the Aegnor'hini to benefit both pride and pack if we can all get a solid plan on Skype (Me Skype is nova.syrike and I am General Sephiroth. Yeeeees.)

I don't mind spewing idea vomit back and forth either! Co-owner means teamwork! :p

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:07 pm
Username: Seaki

How active are you? I spend all of my free time here...

Are you willing to be aggressive to get me to RP? Yes indeed.

What are your current thoughts about the pack as it is? It could use a little work, but it has a good foundation, and a great concept. It just needs a little more culture is all!

How would you change it? Culture comes with time, especially with new packs. It comes with RP and Events and I have a lot to offer on that front, even if co-owning doesn't happen.

Saint Sergio

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:08 am
Seaki

Can you elaborate on some of your ideas?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:59 am
Saint Sergio

Yep!

Reshaping Events posted in Rituals:
  1. Sacred Games: I know this is one that was eradicated as a way to pick a mate for the heir. However, it would probably be fun to make it something like prom? Like a Festival Queen is elected and anyone can do games to be crowned the Festival King. The Festival Monarchy picks the Festival Queen the next year, OCly, but ICly can be a raffle or a prize! Each game can garner points and whoever has the most points in the end, wins. This can be an RP even with various things like a Hunt, Scavenger Hunt, Tag, etc.

2. Spring Festival: Maybe rebrand this as the Festival of the Sun? Since the pack worships the God of the Sun. This could be at the opposite side of the year as the Sacred Games Event, or whatever else event it chosen. These two events seemed the most important of the list. Music and Dancing is fun! Maybe the games can all involve music, like an OOC music event where users can post songs they feel fit the pack or the festival? The could extend in length and include the Summer Race as well.

Other Things
  1. Trade Route My pack Aerastouvious is a nomadic pack that trades items along their route, so having them involved may be beneficial? Like, they can bring pelts for winter, or trinkets for festivals as well as news from other packs and places.

2. Cross Pack Events: Depending on the pack, events are always nice and on a case by case basis. Having more allied WD packs will help bloodlines become more diverse (I have the problem where some of my packs are very closely blood related, so finding mates becomes a bit difficult).

I may have more, but I can't think right now lol. Gotta go to work in a second. I'll think more at work and potentially post again, or IM you.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:14 pm
Seaki
Saint Sergio

Yep!

Reshaping Events posted in Rituals:
  1. Sacred Games: I know this is one that was eradicated as a way to pick a mate for the heir. However, it would probably be fun to make it something like prom? Like a Festival Queen is elected and anyone can do games to be crowned the Festival King. The Festival Monarchy picks the Festival Queen the next year, OCly, but ICly can be a raffle or a prize! Each game can garner points and whoever has the most points in the end, wins. This can be an RP even with various things like a Hunt, Scavenger Hunt, Tag, etc.

2. Spring Festival: Maybe rebrand this as the Festival of the Sun? Since the pack worships the God of the Sun. This could be at the opposite side of the year as the Sacred Games Event, or whatever else event it chosen. These two events seemed the most important of the list. Music and Dancing is fun! Maybe the games can all involve music, like an OOC music event where users can post songs they feel fit the pack or the festival? The could extend in length and include the Summer Race as well.

Other Things
  1. Trade Route My pack Aerastouvious is a nomadic pack that trades items along their route, so having them involved may be beneficial? Like, they can bring pelts for winter, or trinkets for festivals as well as news from other packs and places.

2. Cross Pack Events: Depending on the pack, events are always nice and on a case by case basis. Having more allied WD packs will help bloodlines become more diverse (I have the problem where some of my packs are very closely blood related, so finding mates becomes a bit difficult).

I may have more, but I can't think right now lol. Gotta go to work in a second. I'll think more at work and potentially post again, or IM you.

I like these ideas... Running things like that isn't my forte, however. If you would be willing to put forth the effort in running them I'm sure I could type up things/help judge if we do RP events or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:58 pm
Saint Sergio

I like these ideas... Running things like that isn't my forte, however. If you would be willing to put forth the effort in running them I'm sure I could type up things/help judge if we do RP events or something?
yep! I can run events no problem  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 am
Seaki
Awesome! I want you to be my co-owner. I can't wait to see what we get done to the pack!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:57 am
Saint Sergio
Seaki
Awesome! I want you to be my co-owner. I can't wait to see what we get done to the pack!
Sweet! I should have some time coming up fairly soon for plots and stuff!  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas