Ithambo Vulture looking for a fling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:02 am
I'd like to breed my vulture girl in the Ithambo. So there will be chances for some of the pride lions to aquire a chick and change their ranks accordingly.
A fling or a mate, either works. All of the chicks would need to stay in the pride to bond with the lions there. (If one leaves with its bonded lion later on, thats fine.)

Vulture female: Idla
User Image
She is fun, bubbly and playful. Still quite young. She has been bonded with her lion partner since she was a chick.

She is bonded to a relaxed, confident and tomboyish Cinga named Ilanga, who has just had cubs by the previous Inselelo Jasiri.
User Image

No form, just post away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:50 pm
I have some male birdies all would be available for a fling.

User Image

Tarun is fun loving and takes nothing serious.

User Image

Krem is loyal to a fault. He loves his home in Suka. He has another fling already in the breeding thread. He loves to chat.

User Image

This is Roulo... I honestly know nothing about him.

I wont be able to be around till after the holidays, jsut have too much on my plate right now (I also have not forgotten about our plots.

I also don't currently have a lion in the pride so I would either not keep a chick or have the chick stay in the pride unbonded till I have a lion in the pride.  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:56 am
I would love to try with Krem!! Admittedly I'm picking him because he is so pretty. X3 And more boneland-y in colouring. But also because Idla would love to meet a chatty male. X3 She has one RP I think, so far.
I can start one for them soon, once my eye is less sensitive.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games