[ORP] New life in the land of Bones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:19 am
Ifunci gave the cub at his paws a nuzzle, drawing her to safety between his paws. Two cubs named after Jasiri. It was perfect. Still more to remember him by. As if these small bundles of trouble weren't enough.

"Those are great names Ilanga!" Ifunci couldn't wait until they were old enough to actually understand their names and respond to them.

The Ahluke turned up to grin at Nomvula. He couldn't believe that she thought he was the father. "Hi there, Nomvula." He greeted, forgoing his name as Ukungcola has already provided it for him. "You must be new. I'm only an Ahluke. We don't, uh..." The male coughed, clearing his throat. "Well we just help out the females. Hunting. And cub-sitting." Which now he would actually get the chance to do, hopefully.

CaliWolfe

Tanakako

belloblossom

Andranis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 pm
Imvula found herself smiling broadly at the names. "They're simply perfect!" She settled down, flanking her sister on the other side. Between them, they would surely form a good barrier to keep wandering cubs close by. She flicked her gaze to Nomvula, giving a smile, then to Ifunci. Her smile only grew, filled with warmth as she watched him interacting with his new siblings. She tried her best to not giggle like a silly fool at trying to explain what an Ahluke did, but then she was distracted by movement. "I spy more company!"

User Image Indeed, more company was coming. Gabedi had heard about Ilanga's cubs being sired by Jasiri, and he felt a keen interest to see to them. One could call it wanting to see just what he was protecting, to feel a stronger sense of doing so. To see them meant protecting them felt more tangible, more direct than simply his presence protecting their presence. If any of that made sense.

Naturally, when he'd gotten word that they had arrived and Ilanga had them out and about already, he wanted to go see. It wasn't hard to find them, either - Just look for the gathering of lionesses and Ifunci amid them! As he got closer, he noticed a pair of eyes watching him intently. He was expecting some trepidation at his presence, though, so put on a friendly smile. "Good day, ladies and Ifunci! I heard Ilanga's cubs had arrived and was curious to see them! May I partake in welcoming them into this world?"

Tanakako

CaliWolfe

Kaliforneum

belloblossom

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
The Cinga was anxious to see the newest additions to the pride and she was arriving a little late but it seemed to be so were many others. Yimvelo was with her and with her seemed to be one of the Umholis cubs. Why she was always running around she couldn't say but they had snagged her up and figured it would do her some good to have some other cubs to play with. Especially since she was a little older than them. Perhaps she could teach them a thing or two. At least she hoped. This cub was definitely going to be a trouble maker for a while and she hoped she straightened up soon before something bad might happen to her. She looked over at Yimvelo and smiled, "That was quite a hunt we had not to long ago wasn't it? I really wish I could have been there for it." She knew her brother had been there but she hadn't seen him in ages and would have liked to see him.

User ImageYimvelo chuckled as the cub was darting around her legs with exuberance and she then looked over at Liyana. "Thank you, it was difficult and a few were almost hurt but it was well worth the troubles." She said with a nod. "I bet the cubs are going to be stunning," She said with a smile and then a pause, "Nothing against you Chikom. You and your siblings are beautiful as well." She said to the dark cub. As she neared she saw that there was quite a few lions in the area and she spotted one of the Inselelo's who seemed to have just showed up as well. "Greetings Gabedi." She said as they approached. "We have Chikomborero with us since she has seemed to scampered away from her mother again." She said with a small chuckle.

User Image Chiko was having the time of her life and was loving every moment of it. And she was with one of the Cinga's and a hunter so she felt quite safe with them. Plus Liyana had a vulture! Though Avani wasn't with them right now. "I bet they will look cute! I'd love to have more friends! Not that I don't adore my siblings." She said with a giggle as she scampered about. As she approached the mother of the cubs she realized they were quite small. "Was I that small once? When will I be able to play with them?" She asked Ilanga as she gazed at the colorful children.

Tanakako
I think she's a couple months older than them right?

Andrainis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image
Esasile had trailed behind the others coming up to see the new cubs. There were plenty of the little ones running around the pride, but these were the last of Jasiri's cubs. It was almost like the final end of a season and the beginning of a new one, with new Abaholi and a new Inselelo. And it seemed off to a rather productive start.

"A fine litter, Ilanga. May they grow strong." The older female purred. The pride would need them to grow up strong in order to feed their growing numbers.

She gave the other huntresses small nods in greetings. "It seems the whole pride will need to take shifts watching all these cubs, lest they go wandering out to get snatched up by hungry crocodiles." She chuckled. A serious matter made light by joking. There were plenty of watchful eyes and eager paws willing to help.

Ifunci gave Gabedi a respectful nod as he approached. It was always wonderful to see a familiar face having returned to the pride. Plus Gabedi had helped during those awful rogue attacks just a few months ago. The young male was happy to have him back around the pride.

Ifunci shot a look over at Imvula and stuck his tongue out at her good naturedly. It wasn't his fault that trying to explain his position to a Busisa was...ah...a little awkward for him. Besides, him, siring cubs? That was just so...no thank you. He'd stick to just baby sitting them.

The Ahluke greeted Chiko warmly. "Hopefully soon! I'm just as anxious as you are." Ifunci giggled. "We just have to make sure they're old enough to keep up with everybody. They're still a little clumsy. See?" He gestured to the young female crawling over his paws, giving her a comforting lick when her mewling returned.

AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Tanakako

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

Liyana watched as Chiko scampered ahead to gaze at the tiny cubs as they laid mewing around their mother every now and again and how Ifunci explained that they just weren't old enough to keep up with everyone. She smiled a little bit as he explained to the dark cub. She looked over at Esasile as she told the mother how fine they all were. It was a large group too which was a great sign, at least to her. The pride was growing and that was very important to them all. "They are all beautiful and seem to be thriving greatly so far." She said warmly looking down at all of them.

User ImageYimvelo gave a smile to the other hunter and agreed with her. "Who wouldn't want to help watch all the little ones. There are so many one would never be bored." She said with a slight chuckle in her voice. She gazed down at Chikomborero for a moment. "So, does your mother know you're here little one?" She asked her raising her brow.

It was likely that neither parents knew the cub was here but she was getting larger and larger by the day it seemed. Still, she glanced around for a moment to see if perhaps either were nearby but alas, neither was. She gave a small shake of her head. This cub was going to be the death of those parents.

User Image She looked up at the Ahluke and and wiggled her body anxiously and lowered herself to the ground so she wouldn't step on anyone and inched forward closely so she could see them better and one of them was close enough for her to touch. They were so small! Was she that small when she was born? She couldn't remember it was so long ago it seemed. "They're so cute!" She said softly not wanting to startle any of the cubs. She gazed up at Yimvelo and gave a sheepish grin.... "Ummmm. NOT exactly. Neither does my dad, but I'm in good paws." She said with a grin.

It was true! She was with plenty of adults and there were other cubs here, not that she could play with them. They'd watch out for her!

Tanakako

Andrainis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:49 am
Ilanga smiled at Ifunci, pleased. He was a sweet male, and despite him being older than her cubs and not related to her own family, she felt kind of... motherly over him. She didn;t analize the emotino, she was content to feel so about the guy who would be her chief baby-stter, if his current level of fasination with the cubs continued.

Turing to look at Umvula she grinned. "Thanks." She felt better with her sister close and acting as an active cub-blocker. Maybe she would even get some rest soon, especially with all these eyes and ears near by to watch the cubs. Between her own family, Ifunci and her pride sisters, she felt safe enough to stop worrying constantly. Supressing a broad yawn the robust female looked up as Gabedi arrived. her grin was as broad as her yawn had been, though she didn't stand as currently one cub was climpbing up her belly in an attempt to scale the lofty heights of her back. "Greetings Inselelo Gabedi." She welcomed him, her tone warm and welcoming. He may have been the reason her Jasiri had left the pride, but she had heard good things about the male and was willing to give him the benifit of the doubt.

As more and more lions arrived Ilanga chuckled to herself. She hadn;t though so many would be interested, after all she herself was quite the pride loner, always out with her bird Idla. But cubs had that way of being interesting, especially the very young. She didn't mind at all of course, she had been the one to bring them back to the pride after all. Another massive yawn escaped her as a little dark cub some what older than her own fluffballs andered over. "Hello there. I am sure you were, but they will grow up to be like you soon. Then you can all play." She replied, fighting the waves of sleep that were trying to consume her.

Looking up as an older and more authorative voice spoke from behind the cub, she grinned at Esasile. "Thank you." She nodded with the lioness' assessment and looked about at her visitors. "We seem to have plenty of help for it." She agreed. Letting her head drop she heaved a long sigh, happy and content. With the many voices all around, and her sisters close, Ilanga slipped away into much needed sleep. Knowing her ltitle family was completely safe.

((Ilanga is done. But feel free to keep rping if you want or need post counts.))  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:50 pm
The two lionesses couldn't help but chuckle at the cubs words. She did have a point, she was perfectly safe with all of them around. Still it was a wonder her mother hadn't come looking for her just yet. Then again there were quite a lot of cubs running around as of late and it would be a pawfull for anyone. "You should really let your parents know where you're going sometimes. Just in case something happens you know." Yimvelo said nudging the cub slightly with a smile. She knew she hadn't meant any harm by coming to see the newest members of the pride but still.

"She's right. While you might be safe with all of us, there are still dangers that lurk in our lands." Said the Cinga not really trying to scare the cub, but make her more aware of the world around her. It wasn't always rainbows and butterflies.

Chiko thought on their words for a moment and she guessed that they were right. She could fall and hurt herself, and then what? Granted that wasn't what they were implying at all but at least she was thinking in the right direction. "I know. I'll make sure to let her know next time though." She said with a nod of her head and smile to reassure the adults.

CaliWolfe
quoting you just in case you wanted to try and get five posts, if you have five already then no biggie ^^

Andranis

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces