Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image

This is Toril.
(Ignore her cert, she's a Reaver, but it hasn't been updated).

Toril is one of my most beloved SoA, mostly because she's the daughter of my long time quested God, Kifunguo. She has high aspirations; one day she plans on being a Captain, and won't stop until her goal is achieved.

I've had a plot line in my brain for her since the day I got her, and now it's high time I put it into action! That being said, now that she's achieved Reaver status, we're onto phase two; a fling.

About Toril
She's a hardass and a b***h. Actions speak louder than words for this particular God spawn. Like her mother before her she values strength and combat skill above all else. Those that choose to stay Freeborn are wasted potential in her eyes. Some of her own sisters have chosen this path, and while she cares for them, Toril still disapproves of their life choices.

Facts are facts; if you can't keep up with her, then don't even try. Her smaller stature has made her a target for ridicule among the Viking community, though she's swiftly changing minds with her hardened mindset. She may be petite, she may look 'cute', but she's as scarred as any of the rest.

If you can manage to prove yourself an equal in her eyes then you'll have her respect. She'll still be gruff around that lion/lioness, but noticeably more chipper. She might even joke.

Toril will never mate. Rumor has it that she's more into females than males, though she's yet to be seen with anyone to either disprove or validate these claims.

History

Blurb provided by nessiaing;
"Anika is a no nonsense kind of lady. She had gone out of her way to ensure that they were sired by a great lion, a god. When the pleasant surprise of a litter of only girls came Anika was over the moon. She raised all her girls to believe that they are not only just as good as any male but they are better.

The one area Anika lacks in is maternal love. Sure she loved her cubs but she would never cuddle or coddle them. She raised her girls to be tough. On the flip side there is Umeko. Anika's best friend gave birth to a litter of 8 just days after Anika's 7 girls were born. Anika quickly returned to her work as a Reaver and left Umeko with all 13 cubs. Umeko was the most loving of mothers, she treated all the cubs as if they were her own, and provided not only for her children but also for Anika's 7 girls. Giving them any love and encouragement they might need."

Since she was young Toril spent most of her time with one of Umeko's sons, Ulf. It was apparent from an early age that he wished to be more than a surrogate brother to the spotted girl. When they were young adults Ulf confessed his love to Toril, only for her to not only shoot him down but to ridicule him in front of half the pride. He was a good brother, a good friend, but a mate? Bah! She called him out on his weakness, poked and prodded the poor boy in front of everyone until he eventually ran off.

Most recently Toril has taken in a Thrall named Nebesa. Much to Toril's shock and displeasure, Nebesa was pregnant when Toril captured her, and has since given birth to a litter of cubs. This, however, is what got Toril thinking about her own line.

As much as she doesn't like to admit it she has a soft spot for Nebesa's cubs. They've grown on her, though she tries to keep her distance from the pint sized thralls. The whole experience has given her the idea to have a litter of her own; one that she can openly raise and tend to however she wishes.

After all, other females can do it, so why can't she?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 pm
If you've made it this far, I'm sure you're wondering what Toril's searching for in a male. Well, here's the criteria!

1) He may be a rogue, or even someone in an outside pride (or even a God!) However, should the male be of Stormborn blood, know she will not accept anyone under the rank of Reaver to sire her cubs.

2) The father will not play any role in raising these cubs. Even if he is in the pride. This is a no strings attached fling; meaning once she's gotten what she wants, he better high tail it out of there or risk being cut down.

3) I will be picky, since she's my baby's baby. Please don't be offended if I say no to your boy.

4) Lions only

5) I want this breeding posted up by February. If you are unable to meet that deadline, please do not apply. I'd like to get her plots moving as quickly as possible. x3

That being said, if you're still interested, post away! I look forward to seeing whose brave enough to tame the beast. c:

(Rps: 1, 2, 3, 4
)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 pm
Painted Moose

Some boys for your consideration!

User Image

Very traditional Stormborn, Kitwana puts his honor before everything else, even if he knows he'll end up getting the short end of the stick. He believes females should be the cub raisers and den keepers, but has a healthy respect for them. Anti-hybrid to the extreme, he'd probably try to kill any he saw, not finding them worthy of life.

Kit has 4 RPs right now so he'd just need the one with your gal, and he wouldn't mind at all not having anything to do with the cubbins.

User Image

Tem is a nice boy with an unfortunate chip on his shoulder. He was kicked out of the Firekin for having blue markings and holds resentment towards his appearance because of it. He's large thanks to his god heritage and knows how to fend for himself without issue, but he craves the company of others.

Tem's got two RPs right now but I can SRP two and get the one with your gal before Feb, no sweat! It would be best if he didn't know about the cubs since he'd probably want to try to be a part of their lives.

User Image

A rough and tumble guy, Vidar has his eyes set on the sky. He's got a massive ego, but definitely has the skills to back up his big talk. Some call him a brute, others a model Stormborn. He doesn't care what people call him, though, as long as they're talking about him. He has a huge soft spot for his mom and siblings and would do anything for them. You mess with them, he'll mess you up! His big, brutish ways don't lend well to being stealthy, though. He'd much rather leap before he looks, and that kind of brash attitude can get him into trouble.

Vidar's got 4 RPs ready to go and he'd be fine with a fling without dealing with the cubs as well. He'd probably say hello to them if he passed them in the pride but other than that, he'd keep his nose out of their business if that's what she wanted.

User Image

Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any trouble, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. It will grow as he does and, when he's an adult, he'll see no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise. Having grown up in the demon pride, he talks to his demon, Asmoday, when he's alone or in good company. Those who don't know about the demon probably think he's a bit crazy, carrying on a one-sided conversation with such gusto.

Phos also has 4 RPs and is fine not knowing the cubs. Also, Captain!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 am
SilverLutz

User Image

A rough and tumble guy, Vidar has his eyes set on the sky. He's got a massive ego, but definitely has the skills to back up his big talk. Some call him a brute, others a model Stormborn. He doesn't care what people call him, though, as long as they're talking about him. He has a huge soft spot for his mom and siblings and would do anything for them. You mess with them, he'll mess you up! His big, brutish ways don't lend well to being stealthy, though. He'd much rather leap before he looks, and that kind of brash attitude can get him into trouble.

Vidar's got 4 RPs ready to go and he'd be fine with a fling without dealing with the cubs as well. He'd probably say hello to them if he passed them in the pride but other than that, he'd keep his nose out of their business if that's what she wanted.

I was really, really torn between this guy and Kitwana, but Vidar just strikes me as someone who thinks on the same level as Toril. Her one, true soft spot is for her family, so she would respect him for sharing that. And, if he pushed back with all that she's going to hit him with, I can actually see her maybe allowing him to acknowledge the cubs. He still wouldn't be a part in raising them, but she wouldn't stop him from having some sort of a relationship with them.

I can do guild rps, though I'm much faster in AIM. c: If we do guild I'll make this one a top priority, but if you want my aim I'm ScootersMcGee. Not sure how much of that is actual capitalized but there you go lol

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:28 am
Woop, some lovin' for Vidar! XD I can do either or, but if quick is what we're after I can totally do AIM RP. I gotta scoot to let some dogs out but after that I'll be home for a few hours, we can crank it out then if you'll be around for a bit!

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:33 am
SilverLutz

I'll probably be on more consistently later this evening. x3 This by no means has to be super quick, as I still need to get one more rp for her. Really it's all up to your preferences.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 am
Painted Moose
SilverLutz

I'll probably be on more consistently later this evening. x3 This by no means has to be super quick, as I still need to get one more rp for her. Really it's all up to your preferences.

Ah, all right then! We can still do AIM RP since I can do either biggrin My username is slowXtyper88 and I shot you a message already -w-b Vidar is an aspiring Captain as well, so if you want to make this a Viking to also count towards their new title we can do that too!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games