Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OoC] Caj's 'Will Close At Some Point' God Customs [OoC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 pm
Name: TBA
Stage: Adult
Lines: New Alt
Parents: N/A
Domain: Safe Haven
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: I want her to be fluffy She will be completely white with Antlers much like a white stag, I'd love her to have a lynx tail, that's fluffy. Her horns will be white, and she'll have a slight glow about her. Extra fluff upon her feet, and some extra head fluff. Neck fluff. CC jewelry and other things you feel will look nice on her. She will not have any wings. Mane fluff edits are up to you on how you think she'd look good.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
[White stag] [White Stag]
Lynx
Bobcat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:31 pm
Name: TBD
Lines: CC
Parents: CC
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:36 pm
Name: Fletcher
Lineart: God (Male standing)
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Hares
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: Basically a big, giant bunny. Big bunny ears (I only drew out the ones on the ref long enough to see the markings, but they should be, ya know, bigger!), extra fluff here and there like on his head (kinda mimicking the tufts that the shop's hare lines have) and bunny tail and some whiskers. The ears should be turned back though, more like a lop, but not hanging down. Instead just laying kinda parallel to his back, if that makes sense. Like this. All his markings should be in the ref. Any green markings on there should have a glow to them.
Bright green eyes. A big, bright, happy expression with an open smile. He's a cheerful lil guy. But no buckteeth please! Three silver earrings on each ear, with feathers hanging off one of them. His front feet should have some leather cuffs with feathers as well. He's got a green (maybe slightly tattered?) half-cape scarf thingy, maybe hanging down a bit behind his body? In the ref it covers his shoulder up, but I'd prefer that to stay mostly clear. Peeking out from under his scarfy cape thingy is an arrowhead necklace that matches the arrowhead marking on his shoulder. Arrowhead in the middle, a feather, and three beads (dark green, light green, silver) on either side. The arrowhead and the arrowhead marking on his shoulder should look like this. All feather colours are CC.
I'd love for an itemless version if possible.
It would also be super cool if I'm able to get him in his hare form as well, if that's doable. If not then I will totally quest it separately later.
Reference Images: With Items No items

Name: El Danzarco
Lines: God (Male Standing)
Domain: Dance
Description:
- Body: Leopard-style tail and no mane. Instead, a small head-tuft thingy like the male leopards.
-Expression: Generic happy.
- Jewlery: Semi-cc here. I want belly dancer-style jewelry/bracers on his feet, with dangly disks and bells. I really like the styles that connect to rings on toes/fingers. Some examples here: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5). Those have really ornate detail to them, but I'm not looking for that level of fancy. Feel free to simplify those down.
A small head piece and maybe a thick collar-style necklace with dangly bits hanging down. Some examples: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6). Again, don't get uber fancy. None of that crazy lace-work type stuff, just want dangle-bits/bells and loops.
- Wings: Translucent shimmery butterfly wings! I really like the faerie-esque type butterfly wings, like these and these. And some complementary mini half-wing thingies on his front ankles as well.
-Markings: Also kinda CC. The ref has the general idea, but I feel like I didn't quite capture what I want. So feel free to take some liberties. In general, black with bright rainbow-y starscape. White glow-y dots under the eyes, a music note right on his nose, and white toes. Maybe some other white glow-y dots elsewhere as well? I want an ethereal kind of look to him, so anything that aids that. White nose, white inner-ear, and rainbow eyes.

I really just want him to look really bright, colourful, and shimmery-shiny.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: General Idea  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 pm
Name: Elysia
Lineart: Walking
Parents: Kifunguo x ?
Domain: Twins
Description:
-Base coat: Spotty like her father, but in lighter pinks. palette; CC on if you add other colors, but keep it sort of like. Nothing too dark. Feel free to add unique markings as well if you want
-Wings: CC! Can be boney like her dad, big ol' feathers, bat like, or butterfly!
-Horns: CC! Can be twisty like her dad, big ol' deer antlers, crazy demon horns; etc. I'd just prefer at least one set to be bigger, but feel free to add multiple horns.
-Tail(s): I would like her to have twin tails. Preferrably big and fluffy, but if that makes for a cluttered image go with twin lion tails. They can even be split like an Espeon
-Eyes, Ears & Expression: Baby blue eyes. With an extra pair above her natural, linearted eyes; smaller, solid color. She should have fangs like her dad, but more of a smiling/excited expression. Her ears should also be big and rounded like her dad's.
-Mane: Roughly like the ref, in #FFFFCC. Artistic liberty is cool, since it's from a human to a lion lol. Length should not go past her knees. CC on accessories, if you want them added in.
-Items: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Dad , mane (3), extra eyes
How many gods do you own? 3
Required RPs: N/A  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:27 am
Name: Sliabh
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Family
Description: He is a very large male, liger-sized as a mortal so can he look generally big and muscular (but not fat) as a god?
- Base coat: Same as his mortal form, but with more scars (obvious old and long healed) and can he look older? Like a grandfather. Possibly going grey around his muzzle/paws and the edges of his ears, etc. A star-sparkle effect to his lower legs, as if he has stepped through a puddle of the universe. Pale stars on his front legs and brighter stars on his back legs, like the night sky at dawn and dusk, both fading away as they go up his legs.
- Mane/Tail: His mane is extra thick and slightly rough, kind of messy looking and falling into his eyes, down his chest and over his withers/shoulders. A braid or two would be good, as his mate used to braid his mane as stress relief. His tail fluff should also be thicker and longer than usual, going further up his tail. Can his tail also go down and then along the floor, like the standing female god on the 'Species Lines' example page?
- Expression: Serious and yet kind and understanding. Fatherly. Slightly world-weary as he has seen a lot of death, being from the Diseased pride.
- Wings: Feathered bird-style ones, large and strong looking, as if he could shelter his whole family with them. White base but with some nod to his coat colouring in a design would be nice, maybe blue toned fading (white - light blue - dark blue) on the tips? With the galaxy stars where the darkest blue is
If they can avoid covering too much of his body, would be good. (Is it possible to get uncerts with and without the wings?)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: alt lines uncert with scars & Original uncert - Galaxy on white fur (front legs) - Galaxy on black fur (back legs)
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: (Ascending mortal)
1 Home is where the Heart is
2 Unplanned return
3 You're the Home My Heart Searched For
4 A father's love
5 ѳ Guards at the Borders
6 ѳ Off duty smiles
7 ѳ Glorious revenge ... maybe.
8 ѳ A Little Big Decision.
9 ѳ Endless Days and Eternal Nights
10 ѳ A Proposal
11 ѳ When is the time to say Goodbye?
12 ѳ Call to Duty
13 ѳ Coming Home
14 ѳ Smooth Talker
15 ѳ The Good Samaritan
16 ѳ Death Came with Kindly Care
17 ѳ The Flower and the Mountain
18 ѳ Parade Prisoners
19 ѳ Passing Greeting
20 ѳ To sleep, perchance to dream..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:34 am
Name: Nyota'angavu
Lines: Standing Male
Domain: Redemption
Description: God rebirth of my first SoA.
    Pelt: Smooth and relatively short furred, with little fluff of any kind. Ideal for a warm environment. No edits needed.
    Mane: Extremely fluffy and well groomed. It has turned silver in color. His bangs should be swept back out of his eyes. Minor edits.
    Wings: Eagle/hawk-like in shape. Broad and feathered. Flight feathers should be somewhat tattered and scraggly. Same color as his base body, but slowly fading to black along the length of his feathers. Wing position is CC.
    Eyes: Golden, with a subtle glow.
    Patterns/Markings: Same as his mortal form.
    Scars: Same scars as his adolescent stage. They are shown in both of his God references.
    Jewelry: See reference image. Bones and fur, with the addition of a gem roughly carved into a claw shape that was gifted to him. Fur color is CC, but I'd prefer it to be dark.
    Expression: Sombre, but not sad. He's done some terrible things in his past that he's trying to make up for, and his expression should reflect that.
    Other: Claws partially extended on his front paws.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Main Reference (Wingless)
Required RPs:

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 pm
Parents: n/a
Domain: Nurture
Description: Warm browns, with a strpe/spot pattern like this, or something similar. Green should play a part as well, though CC how to do it. Big wings, but CC on color, pattern, and style. I would like some sort of vines or branches involved with her design, with leaves and fruit, whether it is wrapped around her body, tangled in her mane, or are part of her wings. Long mane, but it can be done CC style (braid, curls, straight, crazy tangled, whatever!) CC accessories! Startling green eyes. Tail should be thick and solid, similar to a leopard tail.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: For inspiration

Name: Kor
Stage: cub
Lineart: Walking Female
Parents: n/a
Domain: Blindness
Description: Body: Like the ref - dark blue body, faint stars up legs, paws and lower legs in blue-purple ripples, like aurora borealis, ear tips in blue-purple ripples as well. Inner ear the same color as body.
Eyes: Glowy white, no pupils, tinged with light purple, blue, or green.
Wings: Done like a Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly.
Hair/Tail: Headfur should be similar in coloring and blending to her paw markings. It should be long and wavy/curly. Her tail should be long with a thickened end, like a leopard or cheetah tail, and be fluffy, also with the same markings.
Jewelry: A silver tiara, like example one, with a simple dangling pattern, like example 2, but without the diamonds. A blending of the two designs. She also has a layered necklace in silver, with multiple chains with hanging discs, similar to the ref images below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: original aiko ref
tiara example one, tiara example two
necklace example one, necklace example two, necklace example three
Wing Ref One, Wing Ref Two, Wing Ref Three  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:38 pm
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? n/a
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: CC  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 am
Name: Aesir
Domain: Battle
Description: Aesir reborn as a god, basically, with the wing markings on his back turned into dragon-like wings with magma-like membrane (if you think the magma will look okay with the rest, otherwise do what seems best). Braids and beads in his mane, and maybe a fork-braided beard. A snarling expression would be awesome, as would general fluffiness (in a thick-furred as opposed to long-furred kind of way) and visible claws. Most of his items should be the same as or similar to the ones he currently wears. Also! Curling ram's horns of the pointy variety in black or complementary color would be excellent.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aesir with items, Aesir without items, ram horns, wing membrane

Required RPs:
Master of Puppets
Warlord
A Loyal Captain
O Valencia!
Anywhere Is
On The Morning Dew
Such Great Heights
Not the only starfish in the sea
I am a fierce warrior?
Hidden in the Sand  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]