Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Blank Slates Need Some Love - OPEN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm
Okay so all of these guys are blank slates or close to it. I am terrible and now they are adults and they need to find some plots.

I'll switch soa out as I find something for them. If they are still in this post they are still looking.

User Image

- Angi is a member of Intaba and has the disease that plagues the pride. She believes she has the sight (in actuality she has a disease that causes her to hallucinate). She is a sweet girl. Looking for a mate for her. She will not leave her pride. If the plot were right she would possibly fling.

User Image

- Espresa is a blank slate. She is open to anything but death and injury. I

User Image

- Aolani is 100% blank slate. She will not leave her pride, and will not fling. She is only open to mates and friends.

User Image

- Bituon is in the rogue lands. He is looking for anything but death or injury. He is a touch arrogant it comes from having two parents who are extremely proud of their appearance.

User Image

- Kocha lives in Kwa Kikombe, she needs a team to coach. She coached the last winning team so she is good at her job! She also needs a mate. She will not leave her pride and does not want to be injured or killed.

No form just post whatever you have to offer. Also I am way quicker with AIM rps my AIM sn is nessiaing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:04 pm
nessiaing

Aim would probably be better for me as far as getting rps done. And poking. Much poking. >.< All of yours are pretty!

Tell me more about Ryuk. Will he turn his obsession on his mate/fling/cubs? *Eyeballs her lionesses* Anything your looking particularly for him?

For Aolani, she's in the Bahari right? I have Eade there who's never been rped.

For Soren, I have a captain looking for reavers to join his band. He's helped others on their first viking, and he'd be happy to help Soren too. What's he like personality wise? I have a couple of single ladies if he'd feel up to handling them. XD Yuriel has been raised to be a strong female by her mother. She's a seer. Vigdis definitely has female superiority complex. Her mother is female, and all her siblings are female. That's right. Gurls Rule and Boys Drooooool! Oh she's a seer too! He can meet little Aellae too. She's got a clubfoot as most of her siblings have a minor deformity. She's a seer too. Sense a theme here maybe? XD

Ngu is cute! Anything you want for him? Is he open for hybrid babies? I'd suggest my ninja pride.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 pm
magnadearel
nessiaing

Aim would probably be better for me as far as getting rps done. And poking. Much poking. >.< All of yours are pretty!

Tell me more about Ryuk. Will he turn his obsession on his mate/fling/cubs? *Eyeballs her lionesses* Anything your looking particularly for him?

For Aolani, she's in the Bahari right? I have Eade there who's never been rped.

For Soren, I have a captain looking for reavers to join his band. He's helped others on their first viking, and he'd be happy to help Soren too. What's he like personality wise? I have a couple of single ladies if he'd feel up to handling them. XD Yuriel has been raised to be a strong female by her mother. She's a seer. Vigdis definitely has female superiority complex. Her mother is female, and all her siblings are female. That's right. Gurls Rule and Boys Drooooool! Oh she's a seer too! He can meet little Aellae too. She's got a clubfoot as most of her siblings have a minor deformity. She's a seer too. Sense a theme here maybe? XD

Ngu is cute! Anything you want for him? Is he open for hybrid babies? I'd suggest my ninja pride.

Yes all the poking!

Okay Ryuk, I haven't had the chance to play him yet. What I see for him is a lot of collecting of dead things to study, he wouldn't keep them around after his studying was done. He would never harm anyone. He would also find those who are dying interesting. He would never want to scare his mate or children with all of this though so should he need to he could keep it separate from them. He isn't an evil boy just a curious one.

Eade is gorgeous but sadly Aolani's cousin, but yes she is in the Bahari I am game to rp them so they can both get some rps but as mates they wouldn't work. I am going to have to look for a girl for him because his red mane is AMAZING.

For Soren I would love for him to meet your captain and maybe go out on his first viking. Soren is quiet but strong I've never had the chance to play him yet so its hard for me to nail him down. I really like Yuriel apperance wise perhaps we can try playing them and see if they get along?

As for Vigdis, I have her mom and sister. I would love some family rp. Waiting on Anika's second litter currently I believe she is having 4 cubs this time. Not going to lie really hoping they are all girls again.

I have a sister to Aellae too so family rp would be amazing there as well!

And for Ngu I honestly don't know what to say about him. I think he might be quiet just like his colours are muted. He isn't rowdy by any stretch of the imagination. He would be open to hybrid babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:16 pm
nessiaing

Interesting. Depending on his plots and such, I have some Kitwana lionesses. Much dying there, but I dunno if they'd appreciate his curiosity or if he'd want to join a diseased pride. XD Otherwise! I have some rogue singles that could join his pride.
Kynthia - very independent female. Bit picky with her, so have to rp and see how they hit it off before she joins.
Shateeffa - sweetheart of a girl
Rin - isn't a rogue, but might be fun plot wise. Very cold, aloof female found by a hybrid as a cub nearly frozen in the snow with her litter. Needs a male to thaw her frozen heart. Either one could join the other's pride depending how plots went I think.
Ket-t - another sweet female of my ninja pride if he'd want to join
Darya - darling of her father's eye until she grows up and gets a bit of a wild streak. Velvie and I want plots where she refuses his choice of mate and disappoints him. XD

Hahah I wondered! Family rp is ok too!

He'd be traveling with Bousvor. I think you know him from Aellae's family right? XD I'm thinking about making Yuriel and/or Vigdis into priestess. That would work for me! =D

Omg we totally need family rp for Vigdis and Aellae! How did I forget you had so many relations to them?

For Ngu I think I have several options.
Yathy - leopardess entertainer in the Sikukuu pride. Been looking for a mate or fling for her for a long time! She's devoted to coming up with games.
Splitch - leopardess. rogue and all around blank slate. We can totally plot whatever we wanted for them!
Madoka - lioness, from the Kizi. Seer
Kyriaka - sweet leopardess from my ninja pride

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:34 pm
magnadearel

SO MANY OFFERS! I love it!!!

Okay plot wise I already had these on our list of plots:
Moswen x Aoi
Batu x Mwezi girl?

Now we add.
Soren - Yuriel - to try out
and yes lets have him go out with Bousvor on a viking trip

For Ngu I am honestly torn between Madoka and Kyriaka. But I think I am leaning towards Kyriaka and I would totally be fine with Ngu joining your ninja pride if its allowed?

For Ryuk I did consider sending him to Kitwana, but I didn't think they would like him there. I love the idea of him being the mate Darya's father doesn't approve of!! I also own one of Darya's brothers... all the family everywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:07 pm
nessiaing

^_^ I need to get back into SoA stuffs.

Yup! I have Moswen/ Aoi posted. Batu and Nubiti, yup. I need rps for her. >.>

So 2 rps for Soren. Do you want him to meet Yuriel before or after he becomes a reaver?

Either one needs a good steady boy! Oh it's totally allowed! =D Be delighted to have him. Kyriaka can meet him while she's out hunting and tell him about the pride.

Lol yeah. Some might take offense to his curiosity about their dying. Hahah really?! We'd totally love that. I'll let Velvie know. We could get some family rp going for the three of them. ^_^

Preference on what to start first?

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:02 pm
magnadearel
What would Yuriel find more appealing? Would she prefer a Reaver male. If so then we can do the one with Bousvor first.

As for who to start with hmmmm. Stormborn is probably the easiest for me. I find playing any characters in the Stormborn easiest smile .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:06 pm
nessiaing
What would Yuriel find more appealing? Would she prefer a Reaver male. If so then we can do the one with Bousvor first.

As for who to start with hmmmm. Stormborn is probably the easiest for me. I find playing any characters in the Stormborn easiest smile .

She probably would. She's a very strong female, so a strong mate would be appreciated. ^_^

Awesome! If you wanna start something for Soren and Bousvor I can tag it tomorrow.

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm
nessiaing

User Image

I've got Hali in the Kwa Kikombe. He comes from strong genes and as a hybrid adds a bit more to his range of talents, or so it's expected from him. He's kinda shy or nervous in the place of the pressure put on him to become such a good Player, but if Kocha were to approach him in hopes of recruiting him, I'm sure he wouldn't say no, and it might even boost his confidence in the process!

Interested?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:12 am
belloblossom
nessiaing

User Image

I've got Hali in the Kwa Kikombe. He comes from strong genes and as a hybrid adds a bit more to his range of talents, or so it's expected from him. He's kinda shy or nervous in the place of the pressure put on him to become such a good Player, but if Kocha were to approach him in hopes of recruiting him, I'm sure he wouldn't say no, and it might even boost his confidence in the process!

Interested?

I would be interested in that. To be honest Kocha is my first character in the pride so I am new on how everything goes but I would love for her to find her first player smile  

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:06 am
nessiaing
belloblossom
nessiaing

User Image

Interested?

I would be interested in that. To be honest Kocha is my first character in the pride so I am new on how everything goes but I would love for her to find her first player smile

Haha, we're in the same boat then. I'm still trying to figure out who I can ask about clarification on what I should do with Hali, but I figured that if he found someone to help coach him, then he could help Kocha by a) being a good Player and b) helping her to recruite other strong team members along the way. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games